Mafia: Lifers vs Darkies

Comments

• EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    Oh 5 Town actually, but same point I guess. I honestly have no clue what's going on, so I'll just follow fearless leader Aldric.
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I'm keeping my vote.
    @Alexina Hi come post something. Who you wanna kill? Still Arbre?
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    I wouldn't mind voting for either Arbre or Macavity, since either of them are a trainee vampire following Omei's and Iosyne's lead when trying to kill Angwe. Since no else voted for Arbre, I'll unvote Arbre and vote Macavity (gogo superhero Aldric). The vampires were winning this game up until the Daru stopped them.
    Alright well, these last few posts tell me Arbre is not Mafia, so we should be killing either Macavity or Alexina for sure, but I am not entirely sure which one yet. Kinda leaning further towards Alexina now, actually. HMMM.
    To explain my reasoning, if Arbre were Mafia she should be willing to lynch anyone since a mislynch will take Mafia pretty much to victory, but that she didn't just go onto Macavity when Aldric and I were already there seems to point towards her being Town.

Alexina on the other hand seems willing to lynch anyone. Macavity and Alexina were both off the Valenae vote.
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    What? I was not willing to lynch Angwe because why the eff are people trying to lynch him? There's only two people on the last train that look suspicious to me, and that's Arbre and Macavity. I've never suggested we kill anyone else.
    In other words, Ezalor isn't voting for me because it's become obvious that I've SUDDENLY FIGURED OUT WHAT I'M DOING IN THIS GAME.

Gogo superhero Aldric indeed.
    Ok. After a look through the thread, I noticed Iosyne voted Macavity on day 1 to almost seal the lynch, and we all know Iosyne was Mafia. To support a random lynch on a fellow Mafia member during day 1 would be wild. Then again, Mafia -did- bus one of their own on day 1...but that vote train was started by a Townie, not a Mafia, so they couldn't try to use it to claim Town cred like Omei did. Iosyne went onto Macavity even after I tried to lynch Xenia.

Upon an actual reread, I see that actually only Alexina only didn't vote for Valenae, but was fine hopping on every other bandwagon (all on Townies). What shakes me up on her though is that Omei's list on page 9 excluded Alexina altogether, and I think it'd be pretty hard to forget and just leave off a teammate. 

Angwe actually used the term "Vanilla Townie" today, which suggests he's actually an experienced player at Mafia, but he's been lurking and non-contributing the entire game, pretty much exactly how I would try to play as Mafia, and trying to pass off as a noob. He came in with his longest post of the game when people were talking about lynching them, then has slunk off when people stopped talking about him. But would Omei really bus her last two teammates this close to the end? That would mean her strategy was staying to win in lylo when they likely could have done it sooner.

Ugh. Basically, I don't feel much better about any of these lynches than any other ones. But upon reread I would probably lean more towards one of the latter two than Macavity.

Unvote Macavity
    Vote Alexina
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    edited July 2013
    I honestly believe Alexina is the Vampire, and it is only just a feeling that I cannot explain further

“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
    Godamnit I really can't get past the fact that Omei left Alexina off her list though. HNGH. Halp @Aldric.
    Actually, the more I think about it, the more I want to lynch Angwe instead. You guys down for that? Trying to proclaim him innocent just because of Omei's actions seems bleh when I have no clue how Omei has been playing or what she was thinking and trying to read them kinda throws me for a loop.
    Actually fuck, I'm just tripping myself out and second-guessing the more I think about it. I'm just gonna follow you Aldric. Lead us on!
  • Yep, my vote's still with Macavity. 
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    if you follow Aldric you will be sorry
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    votes (sorry for me being all late to update this, had some really odd sleeping patterns lately)

ezalor: macavity, 
    macavity: aldric, alexina
    arbre: angwe
    alexina: arbre, macavity, ezalor

Since you guys are actively talking, I'll give you until it's been 12 hours since the last post before I move to night. So, actively talking will keep the round alive. Though...you really should decide sooooon.
  • You know what, I'm kinda ready to get this game finished so I stop neglecting the poor thing.

Unvote: Macavity

Vote: Alexina
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    Moirean said:
    votes (sorry for me being all late to update this, had some really odd sleeping patterns lately)

ezalor: macavity, 
    macavity: aldric, alexina
    arbre: angwe
    alexina: arbre, macavity, ezalor

Since you guys are actively talking, I'll give you until it's been 12 hours since the last post before I move to night. So, actively talking will keep the round alive. Though...you really should decide sooooon.
    Moi...my vote was changed to Alexina on page 10...I changed it from Ezalor....so if there is 4 votes needed to lynch I believe Alexina gets it
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

"LET'S GET "ER DONE!" someone shouted from the rapidly dwindling crowd still remaining at Four Corners. A quiet rumble of approval rippled through the folks left, as more than a few pairs of eyes turned to Alexina and a litany of accusations filled the air.

"She's too pretty to be natural!"
    "Those artifacts were bought with blood!"
    "It's my bedtime!"

And so, her guilt determined, the crowd began to descend on Alexina. Oddly, her body began to shake and vibrate, and in an eyeblink she had phased out of reality.

"NOT SO FAST!" someone shouted, and helpful passing chaplain quickly tossed an eye sigil, dragging her back to existence.

Sneaky sneaky - but not sneaky enough. The chaplain also helpfully bludgeoned her hard enough crack her skull. "NO SYSSIN ALLOWED!" he bellowed as he hauled away her corpse. To be safe, he set a bounty on the body. Just...ya know. Just in case.

Alexina has been ganked by guards.
    She was the Syssin.

It is now NIGHT FOUR.
    Sleep tight!
    edited July 2013
    Man, I'm feeling great about this.  We'll go with Aldric's gut now.

Edit: Wait, it's night isn't it.  Nevermind.  Overeager.
    Night time! Vampire go keeel.
    ...alright well, I won a bet with Angwe in the Sect arena that if I won he would tell me his role, and he told me he wasn't a Townie so I thought he was the Syssin, but evidently he isn't.
    Also who I wanted to lynch anyways before I gave up trying to read Omei, so tl;dr WE LYNCH THE ANGWE.
    It's nighttime. Stop voting.
    Technically, we're ~discussing~.  I'm the only derp that voted, and you can't prove it!
    edited July 2013
    actually at this point there is no way the Vampire can win...

We are in Night 4 with 1 Vampire and 4 Lifers - Vampire kills a Lifer and leaves 3 Lifers

Day 5
    3 Lifers
    1 Vampire

if the Lifer kills a Lifer then leaves 2 Lifers 1 Vampire

Night 5
    2 lifers
    1 Vampire

Vampire kills a Lifer leaves 1 Lifer left

Day 6
    1 Lifer
    1 Vampire

The Lifer kills the Vampire

Lifers win

Edit:  

Actually in the last day there would be a tie as the Vampire would vote for hte Lifer and the Lifer would vote for the Vampire....So what happens in the event of a tie?  Who decides then or wins??
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Vampire wins in the event of a tie, since you can't lynch and then they just kill the lifer at night. Tomorrow is actually mylo - if we lynch incorrectly, we lose.
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    I didn't say I'm not a townie, I said someone is lying to you about their role. And I learned the phrase vanilla townie from this thread :/
    Mylo?
    Mislynch and lose. Tomorrow it's 3 Townies and 1 vampire, if we kill a Townie it becomes 2-1 into the night and then a 1-1 loss.