Thank you!

Comments

• AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Daww, @Aren thanks for listening to Aarbs when she wants to vent and letting her be part of your text family!

• Thanks to all of my mortal builders for their help with the Celebration of the Stars. I couldn't have done it without you.
    MoireanVidgetTrigruXenia
  • I want to give a big Thank You to pretty much everyone who has been roaming the festival grounds. It's been a very enjoyable time with lots of laughter and meeting new people. People from ever part of the game has been able to come together and talk without conflict I have been able to enjoy the game more than I have in a long time.

A special Thank you goes out to @Valingar for all the awesome rp and to @Ezalor and @Exayne for being such great sports at that lesser the other day.

TozAryanne
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Have to throw out a few thank yous myself for recent entertainment: @Valingar, @Aishia, @Stathan . You folks have really made my day lately. I've really missed just people being random!

Stathan
  • Thanks to whoever ran the little Tainhelm event. Was fun :)
    Infin
  • Thank you to:
    @Rivas - For pointing out when I'm just going a bit over the edge with my silliness. You get me bro.
    @Aren - For being Aren and being fun to poke prod, and lean on for stuff.
    @Roux - Love you for obvious reasons!
    @Daskalos - You drive me nuts sometimes, but I can usually talk to you about stuff OOC and be chill. Also, you drove me to make my epic offense. (Y'all can blame him!)
    @Sessizlik - Sessi is amazing, even in the short like 5 minute RP sessions we have, she makes me smile. I wish our time-zones were more in sync (I have NO idea where you are.) But I'm hoping BEACON will be a cool RP factor once I get all the furniture and whatnot in there.
    @Phoenecia - Always fun IC and OOC to go over stuff with, whether it's game, art, or crafting stuff.
    @Izlude - You're honestly driving me nuts with the attempted coup de etat, but I still love ya.
    @Infin - Old man fight! Good fun to banter back and forth about various Eno policies, and my erratic behavior.

I might be forgetting people (I'm sorry!) I'm not a HUGE RPer, I do it in small bursts, because 99% of the time, if I'm logged in, I'm in my settings editor working on scripts.

I have offenses for classes I never even fight in, just because I'm neurotic like that. So thank you to everyone that puts up with me!
    StathanSessizlik
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    Few Thank Yous going out:

@Kerryn : For constantly challenging me in the guild, don't always see eye to eye and I might get annoyed but think about it and usually enjoy the interactions. We argue at times over the way to handle things but I'm positive she's doing a great job with the Sentaari as a whole. I don't care if people disagree with that opinion, because hey, I'm in the guild and they aren't!

@Solaria : For repeated -REPEATED- great randomly little RP chats where we just end up sitting around wondering what the hell to say next. It's gag me with a spoon cute.

@Lexen : For Lexen, I don't have to explain myself.

@Dato and @Meltas : For that chat earlier and fighting over who's Aide I was. That made me laugh quite a bit.

@Ezalor : This one is strange but I felt the need anyways. Thanks for making me first target at the lesser earlier, made me feel special. It sucked I died but I still felt special. xD

@Kaleigh : Same reasoning as Lex <.<
    EzalorKerrynKaleigh
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    I have thanks to give!

@Elwyn - You are a wonderful roleplayer and I am so happy your character is in my character's life.

@Xavin - Same as Elwyn's, with an added: It's so much better to have them not fight.

@Rhine - We don't interact much, but when we do it's stellar.

@Rivas - Rivas is all fiery. Mari is gasoline. The combination is hot, fast, and often leaves a feeling of being burnt out but it's awesome to watch!

@Arbre - I hope you get your stuff sorted out lady. You're amazing to play with when you want to play. 

@Solaria - Mari's poor poor secretary. Thank you for taking on the impossible task of keeping me organized.

@Shamans - Wonderful wonderful things are coming (fingers crossed). We're the little guild that could.

@Meyvitch - You're always fun to roleplay with.

@Angwe - You are a joy to play with too.

@Aabrok - I don't often know how to respond to your character but you're a joy to play with too.

@Aren - I feel we should chatter more.

@Daskalos - The nickname Elwyn gave you makes you giggle. I'd like for us all to hang out again sometime.

@Rhaglan / @Morrios / @newbies in our guild - Keep going! You're our lifeblood and you can influence the path of the guild more than you know!

ElwynArbreAarbrokRhine
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    I really have to thank @Iosyne for her contribution to the game.

When she first came back, I had the most fun in Aetolia that I've had since the Dreikathi invasion. It was such an immersive and engaging event and I really had a lot of fun with Borscin and Xarian in the order. I feel a bit guilty because my interest in Aetolia as a whole has been dwindling (meaning that I've not much done relating to the order at all, lately) but I wanted to at least give credit where credit is due. I think you have made this game a lot more interesting for a lot of people. Even though I don't play much these days, I hope you'll stick around.

Anyway.

Thank you!
    MoireanEzalorAarbrokAngwe
    Thanks to @Moirean and all those Spirean/Duiran folks who made the embassy stuff so much fun. Had a blast tonight. :)

MoireanAarbrok
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Thank you guys for coming!
    SolariaDenser
  • KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
    A huge thank you to Trigru for all the help with the Sentaari event. Absolutely adorkable. <3

Also I'd like to thank all the Sentaari in general. I couldn't have asked for a better group of people.

KaleighStathanTrigru
  • @Elwyn: I haven't laughed so hard while RPing in I don't know when. Thanks. I -really- needed it. Also, you and @Xavin have completely changed my mind about RP families. I always thought it was done poorly, but with you guys - it feels really natural. Thanks :)
    Elwyn
  • Rhine said:
    @Elwyn: I haven't laughed so hard while RPing in I don't know when. Thanks. I -really- needed it. Also, you and @Xavin have completely changed my mind about RP families. I always thought it was done poorly, but with you guys - it feels really natural. Thanks :)
    Thanks darling. I'm glad we are doing a good job and I really enjoy the family RP, it's so much fun and thank you for everything you bring to it. Thank you for playing Rhine as much and developing her so far. I giggled quite a bit myself writing out some of those emotes. <3
    imageimage
    Rhine
  • A HUGE Thank you to @Moirean. Being new to Aetolia, everything was a blur and confusing, not to mention the constant dying and difficulty in procuring gold and experience. The awesome help given really boosted my morale and made me want to continue in Aetolia more. 
    XeniaMoireanVidget
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    @Elwyn & @Rhine - You know why!

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    @Slyphe deserves a huge 'thank you' for giving crafters some attention.

Thanks!
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    @Ciarelle - for that awesome, spontaneous RP with the search for the jelly. I had a blast, hope you had too!

Ciarelle
  • Thank you to you too, @Teani, it was a lot of fun!
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    Big ol' word up to everyone who sat through my enormous Department of Plot Advancement infodump! I'm going to name names when I have more time, but for now, you know who you are and you're all fantastic. Can't wait to see where this all goes!

Thanks @Dato for helping me a bunch with Ascendril combat. I think I can possibly be useful finally!

Thank you to whomever has been holding the event with the nests, jellies, ctenophores and the bipeds at the end.

It was confusing as hell and tended to get spammy, I was a bit tired, but damn, I had fun anyway. So glad I stayed up and got involved in all of it. Still a lot of questions and I'll probably have to sort through the log to see if I missed something major myself and sorry if I messed anything up.

Oleis
  • I wanted to take a moment to thank @Rou and @Zaephlyn for being pretty awesome. They have some great tension with Aren and while they're enemies, arguments don't immediately turn to PK and remain fun with the RP. THANKS!
    ZaephlynRou
  • Aren said:
    I wanted to take a moment to thank @Rou and @Zaephlyn for being pretty awesome. They have some great tension with Aren and while they're enemies, arguments don't immediately turn to PK and remain fun with the RP. THANKS!
    I would kiss butt and say thank you to @Aren and @Akarn, but well.. oh crap..
    #fail

Rou
    A few THANK YOUs

Moirean - for the awesome short bursts of interaction. Hopefully there will be more conflict in the future!

Ferrik - because you're always awesome. I'm so glad you stumbled in on me to rp some. I've missed it very much. Come by more often!

Irruel - for dragging me into plotting and planning mischief. It's made the game a lot more fun and I can't wait to find something more to do!

Dato - helping me understand combat a bit more and answering my stupid questions. I'm improving, slowly but steadily!

Sessizlik - because the short times we interact, nothing can stop us and we always have fantastic fun and create fun around us for others to enjoy. We need to do that more often.

@Solaria - for always looking out for Teani. She's like family in a way, and someone she can turn to with questions about all those things that are awkward and embarrassing.

@Ezalor - because the few times we've actually interacted, everything's been fun. We need to play more triptycha and chat!

SessizlikSolariaHavenEzalor
  • KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
    A huge thank you to Konaa and Konai. Absolutely love the characters and both are a delight to talk to ooc'ly. You made an otherwise boring night/morning fun and eventful.

• edited October 2013
    Just a quick shout out here to a couple people.

@Dato - Thank you for being a good Vanguard (from the perspective of Zaephlyn) I really enjoy that you -defend- your citizens and fellow Duiranites when they come to you for help. Games not just about RP and while we've never RP'd we've talked trash to one another during combat, or lack there of.. and I just enjoy our minimal interactions and seeing how you handle things.

@Angwe - .... Ya :P Thank you, for bein' a constant thorn. The .. hatred? that our chars have for one another is on a constant basis, but it's all good on the combat field. I mess with you, you mess with me.

@Rou - Thank you for always being my rock OOC and IC.

@Aren - Thank you for having a wonderful character. Conflict, conflict, conflict.. I can't wait to see where it goes.

@Illinian - You.. Thank you.. pain in my rear.. that's what you are.. :P

If I missed anyone else that Zae is constantly harassing and or fighting (and running... from both parties, not just me!!) well, thanks to you guys too.

Edit:

Oh ya, ya! How could I forget one of the most important people.
    @Severn - Hey. thanks. Really, I know Zae and sometimes me, are a pain to deal with.. but thanks for helping me further the guild and always being so patient with me.

@Ferrik - I forgot you!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH.. YOU.ARE.AMAZING... <3 I dunno what I'd do without you!

Rou
  • MaghakMaghak The heights of Stormcaller Crag
    I'm not going to name names, obviously, but our current corps of dedicated mortal builders is skilled, reliable and a pleasure to work with. Thank you for being a great asset to the game, guys.
    ZaephlynAarbrokOleis
  • Helloh! Found my way out to the forums (A bit ago, looking through script stuff for system) but I'd really like to thank everyone in the various orgs of Bloodloch for the welcoming interactions and being ever helpful (@Damonicus, @Tasa, @Korvyr, @Ezrax, @Ilyon, @Sarita, @Sectavia, and @Xarian for the help w/ his system.) I probably missed a few, if so, sorry! There's quite a many but you all are really welcoming and engaging.

P.S. Sorry Alice is sort of a bore at times - I'm still developing her from being too doll like and trying to find/think of a way to correct her and make her more 'life' like so to speak. Thanks for patience with that too!

Sectavia