Thank you!

Comments

• CalipsoCalipso Member Posts: 615 ✭✭✭
    I'd like to thank the grammys for this award. It was long overdue

Munsia
  • DevinDevin Member Posts: 5
    Sort of overdue but thank you @Atrapoema, @Missari, @Haven, @Trask, and @Teani. All of you have been great :)
    AtrapoemaTeaniHaven
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere! Member Posts: 666 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you to @arbre, @roux and @rivas for some really good Silverquila/Aquilain RP. I've really enjoyed the interactions I've had with everyone. Even if it has required me to stay up until gone 4am to get it. God bless caffeine.
    (Leaders): Tiur says, "I'll remember not to delete you when the time comes, Bene. Good people."

RivasArbre
  • StathanStathan Hot springsMember Posts: 342 ✭✭✭
    @Lexen - for ....awesome. I really can't explain just how awesome it is to RP with Lex, even for short little stints at a time.

@Kerryn - See above. So much awesome.

@Kaleigh - Yep, awesome sister of awesome.

@Orisae - Congregation conversations that just rock. 

@Sentaari Yes, the whole unicorning guild.

@Osmond - Short conversation that was amusing as all hell.
    KerrynAarbrokOrisaeAlycena
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage Member Posts: 456 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ciarelle - For being a very supportive and pleasant GM.

Aisling - Sessi really looks up to Aisling, not only because of the support in her research, but because she is always a joy to talk to.

Rou - For getting engaged in the research, don't be surprised if I harass you more in the future.

Teani - For all the help with the research. I need to hit you up for more rp.

Areka - For offering me a chance to sell my food. I just need to make some. :D

Kerryn - For invaluable advice when it comes to cooking.

Iana - The meeting/rp session today was so much fun and very engaging. We need to do that again!

Tralendar - Today's meeting was so interesting and, from what I know, spontaneous, and Sessi is in awe to have met someone with so much knowledge and stories. Come back soon!

CiarelleOrisaeAoiveaeTeani
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul Member Posts: 851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to thank whoever thought up the questline that involves Tahlv, the big game hunter. It was lots of fun trying to track down all the beasts (when they weren't all dead, that is).

So. Thanks!
  • CiarelleCiarelle Member, Guildmaster Posts: 145 ✭✭✭
    Huge thanks to @Teani and @Sessizlik for organising the Ascendril centennial stuff. It was really nice to have so much of it just done, and lovely work given the last minute nature of it all.

Thanks to everyone who joined in with one or more of the events as well!
    SessizlikTeaniLianca
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's CradleMember Posts: 712 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, ParallelRPI is seriously affecting my play time in Aetolia. That said, I have to say, the high standards of RP in Aetolia continue to impress me, even though I like RPI mechanics much, much better.

So, thanks to the entire playerbase for upholding high standards!
    TeaniLianca
  • TsvanniTsvanni The Inner GateMember Posts: 37 ✭✭
    edited June 2013
    @Carnifex - For the best guild in the history of Sapience, or at least, I've ever had the pleasure of being in.

@Xenia - For being a friend who's got my back, even when vanni is being a dumbass.

@Alexina - Cuz lexi <3

@All the RP people I chill with! You guys know I love you even if I don't put all your names, consider yourselves appreciated. Thanks you all for making Aetolia worth playing! Gods know I woulda quit ages ago without the conversation, the ridiculous barfights, the parties, and the like.
    Xenia
  • TsvanniTsvanni The Inner GateMember Posts: 37 ✭✭
    Oh, and of course
    @Jenna. You are freakin' amazing and I mighta quit if you hadn't poked your head up.

@Satomi. It needs no explanation, dear.
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.Member, Guildmaster Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Aren - Words cannot express the fun we've had RP'ing together. I've said it before, but playing with you is a large part of why I still play.

@Roux - Things ended between Dask and Roux, but we've had a lot of fun and here's hoping it's not the end.

@Saybre - Sayb has always been one of Dask's friends, but Dask is starting to think of him as being one of his closest.

@Elwyn - Duckie. :(

@Haven - Dask has his nemesis, and the animosity between our characters is fun to play.

@Rivas - Interesting dynamic lately, will be fun to see where it goes.

@Taygeta, @Xavin, @Alterus, @Lexen, @Dato, @Lianca - You all are people Dask interacts with kind of peripherally, but I love the interactions.

I'm sure I've missed some.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Lianca
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant Member Posts: 835 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tsvanni said:
    the ridiculous barfights
    Tyrant decree says that any barfight(s) involving a certain tyrant never occurred and must be stricken from all records. Any failure to comply with such a decree will be met with banishment to a place most heinous.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    Moirean
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.Member, Guildmaster Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I LOVE YOU BENEDICTO

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

BenedictoAngweLin
  • RivasRivas Member Posts: 538 mod
    ...and -I- get a thread dedicated to homoeroticism? UNFAIR.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

Angwe
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VAMember Posts: 978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The signatures...
  • ElwynElwyn Member Posts: 180 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Daskalos said:

@Elwyn - Duckie. :(

You love it, don't give me that sad face!
    imageimage
    Periluna
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul Member Posts: 851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    I want to thank @Lyl, and @Ezalor, and @Ellenia, and @Xenia, and @Ilyon. These people have made Aetolia more fun for me.

So thank you!

EDIT:
    And @Conner too!
    Post edited by Alexina on
    Ezalor
  • MeskhenetMeskhenet Member Posts: 154 ✭✭✭
    Um, I have a bit!

All of you guys have made this whole little adventure fun! Thank you.
    PerilunaZaephlynAngwe
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the EarthMember, Guildmaster Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Big huge thank you to @Arbre for being very awesome and helping me set up things and doing stuff. She knows what I mean.
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Member, Guildmaster Posts: 2,066 mod
    edited June 2013
    /me waggles her brows at @Sarita.
    Setne
  • RennocRennoc Member Posts: 14 ✭✭✭
    After three years of not playing, much has changed in the game and it took some getting used to. I just want to give a big thanks to @Taygeta for giving me an idea of how the RP has developed over the years. Also thanks to @Mireia for the constant reviving and @Lyl for being super cool upon first encounter (unlike those other evil doers from Bloodloch).
  • LuthienLuthien Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Thank you so much to those who kept me company and sane this past 24 hours. I gained more than three full levels, and for those who know me that's incredible. Thanks again everybody! (Y'all be gettin' shoutouts if I ever hit 99.)
    Who ever thought you would see me again?

"If we have willed it, we will be second to them in nothing." - Giovanni Pico della Mirandola
    EsperHavenEzalorDraiman
  • IstoIsto Member Posts: 47 ✭✭✭
    Whichever divine just RP'd with me. Thank you. So much. You just made my week.
    Aryanne
  • MunsiaMunsia Member Posts: 56
    Thank you me for taking care of me!

Oh..and someone else, right

@Latharn for not being an unicorns when he has every right to be with me.
  • MunsiaMunsia Member Posts: 56
    Luthien said:
    Thank you so much to those who kept me company and sane this past 24 hours. I gained more than three full levels, and for those who know me that's incredible. Thanks again everybody! (Y'all be gettin' shoutouts if I ever hit 99.)
    I know the feeling. @Kaeus and @Zsadist kept me awake and talking. 
  • LinLin SMASHER/DEVOURER MASCHINEKLASTMember Posts: 1,573 mod
    Thanks to @Moirean, @Toz, @Aldric and @Iosyne. For someone who has a doctor character, I so rarely get to doctor anyone! Appreciate y'all putting up with me.

There were some very lovely esteems sent my way that I didn't really answer. I'm sorry, I'm kinda nodding off in my chair (it's my bedtime), but there wasn't a single one of you that wasn't incredible. The whole weird Iosai sickness thing played out like a novel, it was that good.

Good night guys!
    Moirean
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander PortlandMember, Newbie Helper, Guildmaster Posts: 5,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Yeah seconding this. The past like 48 hours have been awesome. So engaging and fun. Thank you to everyone I've RP'd with lately: Aldric, Anfini, Toz, Iosyne, Kiershu, Xenia, Draiman, Bakhtuh, Izlude, whoever-the-sick-monster-is!
    Post edited by Moirean on
    The Divine voice of Razmael echoes in your head, "God of imps."
    Eugenides says to you, "Imp, Are you sure you were not born a Troll?"
    The Divine voice of Arion echoes in your head, "Every time I try to punish you for being so flippant, I find Myself laughing instead."
    Hugo has expressed his esteem of you for the following reason: Being a badass leader.
    XeniaDraiman
  • AldricAldric Member Posts: 790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thirding that. Y'all are simply the best and it was one hell of a pleasure to have such an engaging interaction with you guys.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    XeniaDraiman