Thank you!

Comments

• PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    A really big thank you to @Slyphe. Being in the order is really fun, and I love everything you've been doing with both the order and the people in it. You make us feel involved, and like we're doing stuff that's important. The interaction is always fun too, when it happens. <3
    SlypheIvoln
  • I'm glad you've been enjoying yourself! You guys make playing the role ridiculously fun.

• TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Did I miss out on yet another thing? :(

• SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    @Haern for this. Hopefully I can find a chance to get a group together to play.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    A big thanks to everyone who attended the costume ball in Enorian. It may not have panned out the way I'd intended, but it was still really fun. Extra thanks to @Maghak, @Omei, and @Slyphe for covertly crashing the party; you guys were entertaining to watch. <3
    SolariaMaghak
  • edited October 2013
    Credit to @Phoenecia for fostering through a PK incident and the associated ruckus to run a costume ball that was not, in fact, half bad. Player events are always great.

i am rapture coder
    Aarbrok
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    I was not there but from what I have heard from those who attended, they had a great time.  So Kudos to putting out the effort for a fun event.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    edited October 2013
    Nevermind.

• @Sear, @Ivoln for the beautiful yet sudden interaction!

• Thank you @Phoenecia for setting up that lovely Enorian ball. And @Omei, @Maghak, and @Slyphe for crashing. Much <3 to Mariena for being the only mortal in the storytelling contest.

@Omei WHY WOULDN'T YOU DANCE WITH ME *jrhighschool-REJECTED* LOL

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
  • Big thanks to @Ivoln , that was the most stupid fun I have had in a bit, and it was basically doing nothing.
    Ivoln
    @Spinesreach and @Carnifex, especially this week @Denser and @Exayne - people like you guys, who are excited to play and eagerly dive into stuff like org events and are enthusiastic about stuff like reward schemes....it's what makes it fun and enjoyable to lead and reminds me why we create those types of things in the first place. Thank you for making this game fun!
    Denser
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Thank you to whoever was doing the grecht thing. That was fun! I'll get that log cleaned up..tomorrow.

• Moirean said:

@Spinesreach and @Carnifex, especially this week @Denser and @Exayne - people like you guys, who are excited to play and eagerly dive into stuff like org events and are enthusiastic about stuff like reward schemes....it's what makes it fun and enjoyable to lead and reminds me why we create those types of things in the first place. Thank you for making this game fun!

Glad to have you back @Moirean. Time to further develop Denser's role in the Carnifex
  • Kudos to the carnifex and spinesreach. Excited over my transfer over to spinesreach and participating on carni events while trying to maintain my ooc life
    Moirean
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    I have to thank the following people for some pretty great RP and just being generally awesome lately: @Kelliara, @Tina, @Kiershu, @Angwe, and @Ellenia.

You've made Aetolia super fun for me!
  • @Ison, @Sear, @Ivoln, @Sarita and Bloodloch in general :)

• SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    The Divine for the haunted house thing. It's pretty awesome! :)

Also, other note, thanks to @Angwe, @Elwyn, @Xavin, @Mariena, @Amila, @Aarbrok, @Taelin, @Daegon, and @Duiran - glad to see things getting interesting again.

ElwynMariena
  • Thank you to a bunch of people who recently have made things awesome - @Solaria, @Angwe, @Meyvitch, @Amila, @Xavin and @Mariena. Thanks to Duiran for being awesome lately and chatty. I like chatty Duiran.
    imageimage
    AngweMariena
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    edited October 2013
    Passing the buck on to the new generation of Sentinels. @Amila, @Ciri, @Daegon, @Kaestrin, @Meyvitch, @Raewyn, @Sesteta (when those two ever wake up) and (hopefully soon,) @Maxia!

<3 my grrl scouts trackers.
  • Sharing the love! Massive thank you to everyone that's been putting up with Amila lately! @Omei, @Aisling, @Areka, @Elwyn, @Angwe, @Meyvitch, and @Solaria

Areka
  • I'm not sure if this has been said before, but even if it has it deserves to be said again. A huge Thank You to @Moirean. The time and effort you put into ensuring Spireans and others always have something to do and work towards within the city is amazing, not only that, the RP scenario's you create (or that randomly happen) deserves their own comment. But I don't comment on the forums often if at all. I thought i'd pop on to say Cheers. Keep it up you're making this game so much more interesting for so many people.

Regards, 
    Exayne
    JensenFerrikXeniaMoireanBakhtuhMaghakArbrePiperAlexina
  • @Daskalos - For the fight. My heart was racing the whole time, can't believe I lasted so long against you. Thanks for being a good sport all the time, win or lose. ( At least towards me :P )

DaskalosHavenRou
  • edited November 2013
    @Ivoln

I was really just gonna idol and log out, and you responded, giving me WAY more fun than I expected <3!!

Also showing some love for @Ivoln, here. I never believed what I thought to be throwaway banter would end up prompting a meaningful, and oddly heartwarming conversation later down the line. It was an awesome way to end my night, and will probably end up helping me character-wise in a lot more ways than you know. So thank you. <3
    Ivoln
    Next plot twist in Aetolia: Ivoln and Slyphe switch sides.
    Aryanne
  • The fusing of Slyvoln! Pigs will fly, fish will swim in the ground. More on this, after the break.

MoireanIvoln
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Prepare for a Sandstorm Sharknado!

MoireanArekaAryanneEzalor
    I, for one, welcome our new undead fish overlords. Kelsys is making a comeback...from the dead.
    Aarbrok
  • Keep calm and don't mind the smell.
    (Although I would absolutely like Kelsys coming back!)
    (Especially with crocodile class! ..Did I mention crocodile class?)

ZaephlynMoirean