Thank you!

Comments

• Thank you to @Kerryn, @Stathan, @Zsadist, @Demion, @Daweson, and @Angwe for all taking part in helping me grind up to 100. It's definitely appreciated!
    Stathan
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Thank you @Fanico for the words you just shared with Solaria. Kind of made me teary-eyed, but makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Stathan
  • CarivahCarivah Tremble, little lionfish
    Well, in that case:

@Erzsebet‌ and @Alexina‌ for the chalices, @Winterlynn‌ for the late game hunting trips, but most of all thanks to @Maghak for the blessings that actually pushed me into Tekal.

One to go.
    MoireanErzsebetAarbrok
  • Don't do this often enough.

@Mephistoles - Though our characters have never met, the conversations have been interesting.

@ishin and @jensen - Thank you for the random conversation. My character is a bit of an optimist, so thanks for not being butts.

@renarin - Thank you for the talks and RP.
    IshinJensenMephistolesAryanne
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    any time! A heads up though, if you stick your toe in the deep end of the pool the waters get dark reaaal fast :D
    IshinFaerah
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Believe you me, poor Maite don't want to know what kind of hungry beasts be swimmin' in them waters.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Faerah
  • You turn a cryptic chest upside down and give it a shake, emptying its contents into your hands.
    A stack of 6 steel bars falls into your hands.
    A stack of 6 steel bars falls into your hands.
    A stack of 6 gold bars falls into your hands.
    A stack of 6 chunks of elemental ashes falls into your hands.
    A beating phoenix heart falls into your hands.
    A hunting boon token falls into your hands.

Politics
    AshmerStathan
  • She can handle it!

(Totally couldn't but :3)
  • I'd like to give a big thank you to @Mariena for being an awesome Feral Will and an even better Guild Master to the Shamans. We've done a bit of roleplay here and there and she's always so open and friendly, which absolutely astonishes me. She truly gives me a fresh set of feels for the game and I'm excited to login and do my Shamany duties every day even with as tough as my OOC life has been lately.

Also, while I'm on the mush-mush about feelings, I wanted to throw a huge and awesome thank you out to @Haern. The roleplay mechanics and set ups for the Oaths of the Shaman guild really struck a few positive thoughts with how I want to drive my character. It was marvelously done and I wish I could go back and take the Oaths over and over again just to engage in that amazing immersion.

"I've got a dose of Spiritual Healing right here for you!"
    PiperHarlockJoul
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    @Rivas - thanks for lurking outside my shop and letting Moi unload a bit of her issues. It was nice to RP, I do it so little these days, and especially nice to get to tie up some emotional loose ends that have been plaguing Moi. Your emotes are lovely and great as aaaaalways.
    RivasAryanneIshinSolariaEmellePiperAarbrok
  • Thank you to @Slyphe‌ for the most interesting way that I've ever competed for a position. It was fun! And thanks to those that helped out as well.
    MoireanIshinSlyphe
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Bug #2095 and any potential children have been resolved with the following message: Try SPIRITMACE. BUG 2095 [SHOW] at
    any time to see this information again.

Whoever that was thank yooooouuuuu.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

• OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    To the person, deity, or menacing government agency responsible for this weather, THANK YOU. Feels like May in South Carolina for a day or two.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    SlypheAshmerPeriluna
  • thank you to whoever fixed audit so I get it!
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    StathanCarivah
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Thanks to whoever is behind Thuneron and the Spirean research couple. Such a fun and immersive way to add in a new little quest. My brain is all churning thinking up more little details to add. Sorry for not being particularly exciting or fantastic, but I quite enjoyed the little bit of story and stuff.
    Ishin
  • CarivahCarivah Tremble, little lionfish
    Meyvitch said:

thank you to whoever fixed audit so I get it!

Coupled with the fact that armor now shows up in DEF, I'm actually starting to feel like I know what I'm doing when I bash.
    MoireanAryanne
  • edited July 2014
    Oleis said:
    To the person, deity, or menacing government agency responsible for this weather, THANK YOU. Feels like May in South Carolina for a day or two.

I have never been more thankful for this kind of weather. Columbia has the worst weather in the state. I miss the RH area weather.

• edited July 2014
    Thank you to Whoever it was that indulged me in impromptu roleplay while I was out digging in the mountains. Probably would have been more interesting and I may find a way to follow up on it, but Mel really is rather single-minded. Orc drops the stock 'maybe I'll eat you' line while she's digging in his cave, and she's like, "Nah. Here's a shovel. Digging's more productive." Absolutely did not expect anything past that. And that's all I'll say on that matter for now because there could be bigger things in the works. Oh, and I got my shovel back. Even after I was nice enough to offer it as firewood and a firestarter. Got a venantium one. It was a spare.

EDIT: Nitpickiness.
    Avatar courtesy of Eleanor. Thank you!
    ~~

~~
    Always interested in knowing how I'm doing!
    HavenNola
  • edited July 2014
    I've been having a pretty fucking rough time for the last week, for reasons entirely unrelated to work or Aetolia. To be completely honest, the worst time of my life. It's made me a bear to deal with sometimes, and I've been short and even harsh with some people. I want to apologize for that.

Being a couple thousand miles from home is both good and bad. Mostly bad, I guess. My point is, this stupid game has been my sole escape outside of training, and while that might seem lame, eh. It's kept me from drinking that bottle of scotch I've had sitting on the counter for three days now, so there is that.

Sort of a love, and and definitely a thank you - to everybody here who deals with my thick headed self, and to those of you who make this game more than just a collection of letter people and fantasy. And especially to a few:

@roux first and foremost, for helping me dive into Rashar and everything, ICly and OOCly, that surrounds him. You're amazing. You're saving me here, but you already knew that.

@trager, because bros and stuff. Enough said.

@auresae, - every night I'm smiling at the interactions, big or small, and you're great. Love, with a period at the end.

@slyphe - I literally refused to quit that Order for a long time even after I knew Rashar needed to move on, for the simple fact that you are awesome and hands down one of my favorite people to interact with on this game. So much of what I RP even now has been shaped by you.

@nola, @kerryn, @aryanne - All three of you for the same general reasons. If -nothing- else, I can count on a few tells that are guaranteed to drag a smile out of me. I wish I had more hours to give, because you guys are wonderful and wonderful for me.

All the people in @BFI and @QUO that I talk to every day. I'm not throwing names here so you're not outed if you don't want to be, but I appreciate all of you.

Anyone else I missed. I've got the attention span of a baby squirrel, and you all know it. My bad.

With that, I'll continue to flash my happy face and try not to piss anyone off. If nothing else, I can smile at the fact that I'm living in this giant corporate apartment for the next two months, with stupid ass marble counters and dumb ass generic pictures on the wall, and there isn't anybody to stop me from walking around completely naked. In fact, I'm naked right now. Eff you, judgers.

AryanneHavenKerrynSlypheEmelleTrager
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    ...Naked?

Go on...
    AryanneTragerPeriluna
  • Thanks to @Solaria, @Ashmer, @Blanche, @Emelle, @Elie, and @Meyvitch for making playing Pearle such a great experience so far.

And special thanks to @Edain. A+, would rp potential pk tension with again.
    AshmerEmelleSolariaElieTrager
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Me:

@Oleis:

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

MoireanOleisEmelleOmeiTeaniHavenTragerEzalor
    Thanks to @faerah @ishin @aren @terrah @moirean @spinesreach and @syssin I've been having a blast playing Jensen and fitting into my role. Also shout out to @trager because that was fun
    FaerahMoireanIshinTragerAarbrok
    A big thanks to @Koari and @Aryanne both for some RP action. Now if I could just strum up more in BL besides at balls..

Aryanne
  • Unenemy and I'll come RP all day.
  • Oh wait, I'm a huge threat. I'll definitely for sure raid and steal things from your shops.
  • @solaria - was totally about to run here and thank you, too, ha!

That was awesomely fun, if short-lived

/me will now try to "unintentionally" irritate Solaria more. You're awesome!

Solaria
    Rashar said:

Oh wait, I'm a huge threat. I'll definitely for sure raid and steal things from your shops.

Dude. All non-living novices get enemied. How you weren't before you ran around in the city is pretty surprising.

Aryanne
    Don't worry Rashar, I can't get in the VIP section of aetolia either
    TragerAryanneEmelleHavenJayceTeani