Thank you!

Comments

• AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    edited August 2014
    I want to thank everyone involved with the rp involving Iosyne's and Slyphe's orders and the Syssin. I had so much fun last night (it was night here in Swedenland), and I was so bummed out I had to leave before everything had finished but it was like 3:40am here.

Either way.

@Slyphe and @Iosyne are amazing. Also, @Trager stood out a bit in the whole alleyway scene, made me wonder what really had transpired between him and Slyphe. @Moirean had some good emotes as usual, even though she was quite temperamental about the whole thing. Her charge against Slyphe was heroic and she died gloriously.

I had tons of fun, so thank you all for doing this!

IMPORTANT EDIT:
    Apparently, Issril is a Chaos Lord disguised as human. This is awesome. I wish I could be this. How do I get to be a Chaos Lord too?

<.<
    MoireanTragerSlypheIshin
  • edited August 2014
    Events are only as fun and awesome as the players that take part with us. I'm sure I speak for @Iosyne here too when I say thank you too to everybody that participated. It was a blast from our side as well to take part in :)

That said, what happened between myself and @Trager is actually posted in an RP log in the RP log section! Feel free to give that a read, as that too was a blast!

AlexinaIshinAarbrokTragerFaerah
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Not even gonna lie.... Maurice is my spirit animal.
    TragerIanea
  • Thank you to @Oleis, @Razmael, @Admin, for doing what you do. I know it's not easy, and my post wasn't trying to bag on you guys - this is more of a sad than a rage.

To @Moirean, there's really not enough I can say. Toz is more my main character than Kog ever managed to be, and the one I'm most proud of - and that's definitely because of you. Sorry to leave you in the lurch like this, but you've got the rest of the Carnifex to keep you company (and on the edge of your sanity).

To @Carnifex, man there's a lot of you guys. Thanks for turning me into some kind of horror story to tell recruits. It always made me feel special, and I like hanging out with you guys on ICS/IG.

@Spinesreach: I don't know if I hate you guys or love you. Maybe fifty-fifty. Never laughed as hard at an org as I did over the Spirean OOC clan, and I've never had more of a headache after trying to politick. I'm still not going to say hroagh and mean it.

For the throw-backs...
    @Solaria for dealing with Kog as long as she did, she should get a medal.
    @Kelliara - best Doyen ever. Even if you did just make me and @Aarbrok fight
    @Periluna for being an awesome friend IG and IRL. I miss you! :(
    @Suri for keeping me actually playing this game, when I first started, way back.

There are more people I should probably be thanking. I'm sure they'll remind me over AIM/Skype.

And that's it. Sappy time over.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

StathanSolariaMoireanPiper
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I will miss you.
    SolariaIshinTeaniOmeiPiperFerrik
  • Sometimes I log in and find a bunch of new messages. Aside from the slew of "No Ferrik you have no friends it's just decay and blessing spam." - sometimes there's a random message:

Message #Bajillion Sent By: Person Received On: That one time.
    "// [ Random link to an image or article about crocodiles ]."

And then I just <3

...and then much much later I remember and feel guilty about not saying thank you. Then that spiral of 'now it's too late - don't be a cloaca.' kicks in.

So thank you, people who I hope you know who you are.
    It helps cheer a crocodile up when times are less happy.

MoireanTeaniElie
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    Thank you, @Soramizu‌. That's the kind of welcome that keeps me coming back.
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
    SoramizuAryanne
  • I was just about to leave you a thank you. Glad to have you around again, @Kiyotan. <3
    KiyotanAryanne
  • edited August 2014
    @trigru

Friggen. Awesome. You are the GOO.

CHANGELOG 617
    HAVENS ENVIRONMENT You can use the following environments: Urban Constructed underground Natural underground Forest Beach Desert Grasslands Hills River Valley Mountains Swamp Tundra Jungle Ocean Garden Freshwater Reef Ruins Ice Graveyard Canyon Coniferous forest Within a tree Crater Subterranean lake Sunken ship Reef island Lagoon Stagnant water Loose terrain Mud flat Ocean floor Stream Pond Lake Estuary Oasis A bridge Camp site Cliffs Castle Farm Cavern Grotto Wetland Marsh Salt flat Putrid water Tidal pool Rocky outcropping Deep subterrane Lodge Estate Fen Snow Scree Alpine
    I mean, you know, an amount.

MoireanFerrikIshinAshmerAymah
  • ^ That thing he just said/posted.

Ermehgerd! Skimming that list I saw my two favourites and exclaimed a very loud "YIIIIIISSSSS!" startling nearby people (although the 'oh my god there's a crocodile using a computer' part tends to get them halfway there.)

So.. thank you! Here Trigru, uh.. I caught you a fishie!

TrigruAshmer
    Welp. I know where my Great Hunt credits are going...
    Ishin
    @Moirean, I love you so much.

She is a typical Earthen. She walks with the blessing of Iosyne.

(badger) : a badgering badger badge

Sewn from a medallion of leather, this badge depicts the most fierce and deadly of the forestal beings: the mighty badger. Embroidered in a menacing pose, with hackles raised and fur ominously stiff, the beast's maw is curled in a grim snarl, while bright yellow thread paints the eyes in a hungry, agitated stare. Depicting the dangers of provoking a wild animal, the piece is a testament to the inherently feral power of a creature truly unfettered by cares beyond survival.
    It can be worn in the following locations:
    onshirt neck
    It has 84 months of usefulness left.
    It weighs 2 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Moirean Seirath.

This is amazing.
    MoireanIshinAshmer

Alexina yells, "YOUR END IS APPROACHING, BADGER!"
    AlexinaAarbrok
    I was not mistaken.

:smile:
    MoireanIshinAarbrok
  • And @Sibatti. Missed you too.
  • edited August 2014

After a long, long hiatus away due to certain life priorities, I am finally back.

Thanks to @Rivas for the warm welcome convo (kek) and to @Aarbrok and @Akaryuterra for showing me around. There is a -heck- load to catch up on!

AarbrokHavenAlexinaSolariaTeaniRivasSoramizuAishia
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere!
    You made my day @Gwenith‌;

Message #3143 Sent By: Gwenith Received On: 8/24/2014/13:22
    "//Just gotta say as a newb I've heard of you via forums and such but... holy crap what and introduction to the manthing himself -slow amazed clapping- Holy shit."
    Haven
  • Stoke dat ego.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

• Tonight was probably the best time I've had on Elie in quite a few weeks. It never occurred to me how similar @Emelle and Elie are, in various ways, but now that they've met it seems ridiculous that they never did before. Just this whole evening sitting with her and @Pearle filled me with this wonderful, quiet contentment. Thank you both so much.

Pearle
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    Back at you, @Elie! It's a rare gift to find another monk-type who enjoys telepath RP.

(And @Pearle, as always.)
    Pearle
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I just want to say a huge THANK YOU! to @Olethea, @Volka and @Alexina for keeping me up and motivated through this Great Hunt. Your idle chatter support has made me want to focus and actually shoot for a high rank. Of course, all the rest of you in the web and on Spirean Hunters have helped too. You're all awesome!

MoireanRiluoOlethea
  • Thank you @Phendegwen‌ for being a good sport and not getting bent out of shape about the spying :wink:

Also, Thanks @Akarn‌, @Aryanne‌, @Rashar‌, @Roux and @Trask for some good RP lately.
    Aryanne
    I have to thank @Iosyne.

Not only was the whole shadow essence arc super interesting, but she is doing stuff that actually makes me really happy about being part of her order. Glorious insects came and deposited a special technique scroll earlier, and it just is pure awesome.

Thank you! Your work is really appreciated a lot.
    MoireanIshin
    Definitely agree. I've been in several orders, in several games, and Iosyne is by far the most fun patron I have ever had.
    IshinAlexina
  • edited August 2014
    Ha. I guess that was a bit ambiguous. Hey man, they can't all be zingers!
  • Thank you @Chakrasul and @Rashar for the unexpected RP tonight. Much luvs :)
    JayceChakrasul
  • @Aren, I can't even take your forum signature. I think this is how I will spend the rest of my life... staring at it.

"I've got a dose of Spiritual Healing right here for you!"
    ArenJoul
  • Right back at @aren and @cruella devi- I mean, @chakrasul.

Man, I was about to have to give that wench a tune up..

*tough forum guy*
    AarbrokErzsebet
  • KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
    Thank you to whomever helped me find my wayward dragonling! I appreciate it. <3

• @Ianea - Thank you very much for the RP. It meant a lot to Jayce to have such a good friend there in that moment. I can't wait to get together again! Even if it was kind of sad RP I thoroughly enjoyed every second of it! :smiley:

"I've got a dose of Spiritual Healing right here for you!"
    Ianea