Thank you!

Comments

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Thank you to whoever was behind the stuff last night with Nereventesh (sp?) and Ashayth. A very sweet scene and change for Ashayth, her and Moi sharing some secret insecurities, and the happy little citizenship oath with the Spireans - I adore how vibrant and alive so many Spirean mobs are. You guys have just done amazing these past few years with that. They feel like real characters, with their own stories, and it just makes things even more fun to come back to each day.

And the stuff with Moghedu? Well, that's gonna be interesting and it's opening the door to a bit of conflict and clear definition and distinction between Bloodloch and Spinesreach. I have no idea where this will go, but it's a great opportunity for Spinesreach to explore who we are a city and what our goals are and what's worth creating controversy and conflict over. I'm kinda scared, nervous and excited all at once to see how things play out.
    IshinHaernPiperSampAarbrok
  • Huge, huge thank you to @Auresae. What started as simply an introduction spiralled out into so much more than I ever expected. Thinking back, I'm quite certain I'm guilty of having been at least a little frivolous without intending to be, so for that, I apologize. Thank you again for working with me regardless. I'm more than a little overwhelmed.
    Avatar courtesy of Eleanor. Thank you!
    ~~

~~
    Always interested in knowing how I'm doing!
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    @‌Becue

SO much love.
    imageimage
    SlypheMoirean
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    I wanted to give some thanks to @Moirean. I know we fight a lot, in webs or IC, but I have to be honest - thanks to you, Spinesreach pretty much feels like a living place. It's really, really cool to be in Spinesreach these days, and you do so much of a better job as CL than I ever did. Even though we fight a lot, I really respect what you do with the city, and I think it's something that no other place has at all.

<3
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    MoireanAarbrokLimJensenPiper
  • edited June 2014
    That's because no other place has the freedom to not give a fuck.

Not trolling, here. Everything I've seen tells me @moirean is a great CL. This is just something I was thinking about the other day, and I wonder how much of a correlation there is.

Enorian is far too uptight to really have fun. Hell, I got Syssin and had people bitching at me within a day. Duiranites are all grumbly treehuggers, grr wild things, or don't give-a-shittians. (Made that up. It's my word.). Bloodloch, uh. Well, I'm not sure about them. I have literally been in there a combined duration of like 15 minutes since I started playing this game, and about 13 of those minutes I spent running from guards or @ezalor. For the sake of poking, I'll say they idle until a PK happens.

What does Spinesreach even do? They party!
    RivasEmellePiper
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    @Moirean deals with alot of criticism, stress and overall madness that would be leading the Spireans, but she does it with a kind of finesse that makes us feel all like a really big family, dysfunctional as we may be, and perhaps abusive at times.

Having been part of three of the four cities, she is doing it right.
    MoireanIshinLim
    @Rashar - I think that's pretty inaccurate. I was a council member in both Enorian and Duiran and I did pretty similar "WE ARE DOING THINGS NOW AAHHH EVENTS" stuff there. The cities were quite open to that. I was a much more problematic player at the time, so I was eventually pushed out of the orgs for doing bad/controversial/beheadish things, but it had nothing to do with the events/activities/stuffs I did for the cities. If anything, I think in Eno/Duiran it was often easier to host events/activities because the orgs have such clearly defined themes, RP and goals.
    AarbrokIshinSolaria
  • I can see that, Moi, that's not a bad point.

• I love that, because of @Moirean‌, the word "beheadish" exists.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

IshinMoireanOmeiJensenAarbrokAryanneEmelleAshmerTeani
  • @Rashar and @daskalos (But mostly @rashar for sheer quantity)

Aryanne leveled for the first time since.... 2012? I think? Maybe 2011?
    :D Thank yoooou! <3333!

• DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    OH SURE HE GETS ALL THE CREDIT. OUTGUILD UNCITIZEN RASHAR.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

StathanMephistoles
  • That's alright. I'm sure Spinesreach has a place for me.

.. right, @moirean? Right? Hehe.. he.. heh..
    That depends - you still buying chests by the dozens?
    JensenAarbrokAryanneOleisIshinTeani
  • So that's all I'm useful for. :(

OleisTeani
    edited July 2014
    ..you ain't so bad to look at either @Rashar‌ - We are looking for a farmhand to wear tight clothing and work in the farmers market.

EDIT: By -we- I mean Aarbrok is.
    MoireanStathanPiperJensenErzsebetTeani
  • ... farmhand?

Double :(
    Woooo show us your melons! Whip out that zucchini!
    StathanAarbrokMarienaAryanneSlyphe
  • I can quit buying chests any time I want to.

I'm so not addicted.
    StathanAarbrokAryanneMoireanHavenTeani
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Uh huh. Buddy, we need to form a Credit Whore Anonymous group... because there's little to no reason for either of us to have spent the money we've spent this month.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Piper
  • ... I spent more last month. :p
    Oleis
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Rashar said:

... I spent more last month. :p

Still pleeeeeenty of month left.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    AshmerPiperMoireanDaskalosAuresaeAryanneSlypheAarbrokRivas
    And...now for the portion of the program where I completely don't arrange these by alt at all, or reference the perspective I'm talking from and hope it isn't horribly confusing for the people I'm naming.

@Jami - All the RP on assorted alts. Plus, you've made this ascent to Tekal/Idreth go SO much faster with those boots of yours.

@Nola - While 3 hour interview is long, I -did- get to RP with you for a chunk of it, which was fun. I'll try to keep logging in on her with at least some regularity.

@Parker - In a word: awesome. More interactions to come, I hope. They've an interesting dynamic.

@Trager - Very entertaining. I will find some of this obnoxious material, I swear.

@Rashar - Amusing banter is amusing.

@Eliser - As always, a constant source of fun and RP in my Erzsebet experience.

I love that he's a constant, steady presence regardless of who I interact with him on, but that the level of how much is shown of his personality, and in what way varies based on how well he knows the character I'm interacting with him on in a consistent fashion.

Also: bashing. I'd never have gotten Xyn to Idreth without you. <3

@Reux - You draw out a side of Erz that's so very entertaining to play.

@Meyvitch - So far, playing your kidlet's been fun. I'll try to play her more once I don't have globes to run on almost every alt I have. >.>

@Mariena - Fun RP was fun. Moreplz.

@Areka and @Nola for regularly helping me clear out the queue. **I know they're not the only ones who help by approving, thanks to the rest of you, too, they're just consistently the ones that answer the call in a way that identifies themselves (and thus gives me names to thank).

@Becue - Been saying this a lot lately, but thank you. Having a responsive (and quickly so at that) admin in this position makes crafting much easier, much smoother, and much more fun.
    imageimage
    NolaRashar
    @Faerah, @Jensen, @Sarita and @WarmasterRhauv for a fun adventure.
    FaerahAarbrokIshin
    Ahhhh, the 3 stooges forging trio. Oh god, that was brilliant. I haven't giggled this much since the Bearamid. <3
    FaerahOleisAarbrok
    @Moirean for letting my crafting hall design come to life.... You make me comfortable to craft and do stuff for Spinesreach, which has spawned me into doing other things for other orgs. @Eleanor, @Erzsebet‌, and @Areka also have all supported me and gave me huge pointers to better my crafting as well.

I cant forget @Lexen‌ who was my OG proofreader.

Its so pretty though...

Now my gay farmhand.... >.>
    ArekaLimErzsebetMoirean
  • edited July 2014
    I've got a few 'thanks' to throw out:

@Moirean‌: Thanks for the crazy adventures last month. I had no idea that when Faerah went to report the hole it would turn into something fun like that.

@Jensen: Fae and Jensen rarely interact with one another past rather utilitarian guild talk, but when they both follow Moirean on one of her adventures I have fun interacting with your character.

@Ishin: Thanks for taking things in stride and always being Fae's/my number one person she/I can count on to help her/me try and make the Guild fun. We may have our blow-ups with one another, in character and out, but at the end of the day we make a pretty good team.

@Ingram: It's been great seeing Ingram evolve into a character that thinks outside of himself. He's got a lot of layers that most people never get to see, and I always have fun when our characters interact. Always. Fae does too, which is great, because it's nice playing her in a manner that isn't "frigid witch witch a b" from time to time.

@Syssin: I love you guys. There are some awesome characters that I am so excited to see evolve and do awesome things. I just hope I can make the Guild as fun for you guys as you make it for me!
    IngramMoireanIshinJensen
    Know this is usually RP related with the occasional shout-out for coding help or spiffy administrative awesome, but...

This is a non-specific thank you to the community of Aetolia in general.

While the community on these forums can be toxic in many places, you can still see, most notably in the mad, mad, maddening mad thread, us helping to lift each other up when the things in life go wrong. Even when people are raging at each other about combat or whatever on other threads, they still step up and try to offer each other solutions or encouragement or just support in general to whatever is getting them down. It's very heartening. (Even if it does make it hard to mad in the mad thread.)
    imageimage
    StathanIshinAryanneSlyphePiperEmelleElieKaleighGwenith
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    For some reason I can't get this phone to like posts. :( But yeah, I second @Erzsebet‌'s post. It's kind of strange but over time this community has become like an extended family in a lot of ways. We have our motherly and fatherly types, the sibling-like squabbling, the creepy uncles and weird aunts, etc. And I for one love that in the end we can set aside our differences and come together. Even if only for a little while.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    StathanAryanneKaleighErzsebet
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    I'm a creepy uncle! Called it! Dibs!!!