Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz
    ---------------------------

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    ---------------------------
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    IN MY DEFENCE SOMEONE BLEW UP THE OLD ONE OK????
    Omei
  • Sadly, all I could think of was, "It's 2014, bro. Who the fuck has pubes?"
    DaskalosFurtum
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    PLEBES.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Furtum
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

TeaniIshin
  • Rashar said:

Sadly, all I could think of was, "It's 2014, bro. Who the fuck has pubes?"

(Omg I can finally use this gif.)

Politics
    JamiEmelleAshmerHavenSetneIshinErzsebetFurtumTrager
    Lesser is tapped...

(Web): You say, "Need me?"
    (Web): Alain says, "No."
    (Web): You say, "FINE THEN."
    (Web): Alain says, "Actually, you could get a point if you want."
    (Web): Alain says, "Oh you're Spines."
    (Web): You say, "....yes, I'm kinda the CL."
    (Web): Alain says, "Really?"
    (Web): You say, "..."
    SetneAliceEzalorVolkaIlyonFurtumEmelle
  • AuresaeAuresae Minneapolis
    edited June 2014
    I went to go get some cookies and came back to this.

10 Variach 422 Afternoon [enorian] [daru] SINVIS 21:06.19
    Arozaria has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration.
    You divine the location of this death as The massive core of the Great Oak in Duiran.
    Suri has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration.
    You divine the location of this death as The massive core of the Great Oak in Duiran.
    Melantha has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration.
    Fenelli has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration.
    Sarkis has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration.
    Kaleigh has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration.
    Meskhenet has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration.
    Ales has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration.
    Raka has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration.
    Hlaine has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration.
    Wylliam has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration.
    Diancecht has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration.
    Daweson has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration.
    Gwenith has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration.
    10 Variach 422 Afternoon [enorian] [daru] SINVIS 21:06.40
    Relandroc has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration.
    Aliod has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration.
    The overgrowth choking the vicinity begins to wither and die, leaving the ground littered with browned stalks and leaves.
    Koari has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration.
    Maelok has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration.
    Renarin has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration.
    Phoenecia has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration.
    Mariena has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration.
    Melantha has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration.
    Amberlea has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration.
    Kerryn has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration.
    Meyvitch has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration.
    Stathan has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration.
    Daskalos has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration.
    Kaleigh has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration.
    A forest of small sharp crystals sink into the ground.
    Xavin has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration.
    Ilarin has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration.
    10 Variach 422 Afternoon [enorian] [daru] SINVIS 21:06.41
    Meyvitch has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration.
    Jami has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration.
    Stathan has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration.
    Mersalis has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration.
    Aarbrok has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration.
    Maelok has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration.
    Renarin has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration.
    Elwyn has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration.
    Daskalos has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration.
    10 Variach 422 Afternoon [enorian] [daru] SINVIS 21:06.43
    Mersalis has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration.
    10 Variach 422 Afternoon [enorian] [daru] SINVIS 21:06.43
    (Gods): You say, "O.O."
    10 Variach 422 Afternoon [enorian] [daru] SINVIS 21:06.44
    Jami has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration.
    AryanneMoireanSerriceSetneOmeiEzalorFurtumEmelle
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Auresae said:
    I went to go get some cookies and came back to this. 10 Variach 422 Afternoon [enorian] [daru] SINVIS 21:06.19 Arozaria has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration. You divine the location of this death as The massive core of the Great Oak in Duiran. Suri has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration. You divine the location of this death as The massive core of the Great Oak in Duiran. Melantha has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration. You divine the location of this death as The massive core of the Great Oak in Duiran. Fenelli has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration. You divine the location of this death as The massive core of the Great Oak in Duiran. Sarkis has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration. You divine the location of this death as The massive core of the Great Oak in Duiran. Kaleigh has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration. You divine the location of this death as The massive core of the Great Oak in Duiran. Meskhenet has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration. You divine the location of this death as The massive core of the Great Oak in Duiran. Ales has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration. You divine the location of this death as The massive core of the Great Oak in Duiran. Raka has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration. You divine the location of this death as The massive core of the Great Oak in Duiran. Hlaine has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration. You divine the location of this death as The massive core of the Great Oak in Duiran. Wylliam has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration. You divine the location of this death as The massive core of the Great Oak in Duiran. Diancecht has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration. You divine the location of this death as The massive core of the Great Oak in Duiran. Daweson has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration. You divine the location of this death as The massive core of the Great Oak in Duiran. Gwenith has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration. You divine the location of this death as The massive core of the Great Oak in Duiran. 10 Variach 422 Afternoon [enorian] [daru] SINVIS 21:06.40 Relandroc has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration. You divine the location of this death as The massive core of the Great Oak in Duiran. Aliod has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration. You divine the location of this death as The massive core of the Great Oak in Duiran. The overgrowth choking the vicinity begins to wither and die, leaving the ground littered with browned stalks and leaves. Koari has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration. You divine the location of this death as The massive core of the Great Oak in Duiran. Maelok has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration. You divine the location of this death as The massive core of the Great Oak in Duiran. Renarin has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration. You divine the location of this death as The massive core of the Great Oak in Duiran. Phoenecia has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration. You divine the location of this death as The massive core of the Great Oak in Duiran. Mariena has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration. You divine the location of this death as The massive core of the Great Oak in Duiran. Melantha has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration. You divine the location of this death as The massive core of the Great Oak in Duiran. Amberlea has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration. You divine the location of this death as The massive core of the Great Oak in Duiran. Kerryn has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration. You divine the location of this death as The massive core of the Great Oak in Duiran. Meyvitch has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration. You divine the location of this death as The massive core of the Great Oak in Duiran. Stathan has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration. You divine the location of this death as The massive core of the Great Oak in Duiran. Daskalos has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration. You divine the location of this death as The massive core of the Great Oak in Duiran. Kaleigh has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration. You divine the location of this death as The massive core of the Great Oak in Duiran. A forest of small sharp crystals sink into the ground. Xavin has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration. You divine the location of this death as The massive core of the Great Oak in Duiran. Ilarin has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration. You divine the location of this death as The massive core of the Great Oak in Duiran. 10 Variach 422 Afternoon [enorian] [daru] SINVIS 21:06.41 Meyvitch has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration. You divine the location of this death as The massive core of the Great Oak in Duiran. Jami has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration. You divine the location of this death as The massive core of the Great Oak in Duiran. Stathan has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration. You divine the location of this death as The massive core of the Great Oak in Duiran. Mersalis has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration. You divine the location of this death as The massive core of the Great Oak in Duiran. Aarbrok has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration. You divine the location of this death as The massive core of the Great Oak in Duiran. Maelok has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration. You divine the location of this death as The massive core of the Great Oak in Duiran. Renarin has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration. You divine the location of this death as The massive core of the Great Oak in Duiran. Elwyn has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration. You divine the location of this death as The massive core of the Great Oak in Duiran. Daskalos has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration. You divine the location of this death as The massive core of the Great Oak in Duiran. 10 Variach 422 Afternoon [enorian] [daru] SINVIS 21:06.43 Mersalis has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration. You divine the location of this death as The massive core of the Great Oak in Duiran. 10 Variach 422 Afternoon [enorian] [daru] SINVIS 21:06.43 (Gods): You say, "O.O." 10 Variach 422 Afternoon [enorian] [daru] SINVIS 21:06.44 Jami has been poisoned fatally by a monstrous winged aberration. You divine the location of this death as The massive core of the Great Oak in Duiran.
    Just your standard Aetolian event!
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    StathanOmeiEzalorErzsebetPiper
    edited June 2014
    Gebron's voice rings out, cracked and hollow, "My body is broken, but I have seen the darkened depths of Dendara. I know the horrors within. Dendara must awaken so all will be born anew. Join me, brothers. Sisters. I would teach you."

Blinking, Wylliam says, "Gebron."

Renarin carefully wipes all the venoms off of a steel shortsword.

Renarin steps toward the spirit of Gebron, the Huntmaster, a sharp frost crackling over a steel shortsword as he smashes it into him.
    As Renarin's attack strikes the spirit of Gebron, the Huntmaster's left arm, a steel shortsword flares and blood begins to leak from his ears.
    Renarin uses Battlefury Strike on the spirit of Gebron, the Huntmaster.
    Renarin thrusts an academy tower shield into the spirit of Gebron, the Huntmaster, striking him fiercely.

The spirit of Gebron, the Huntmaster thrusts his dhurive at Renarin viciously.
    Renarin jerks to the side, the attack barely grazing him.
    The spirit of Gebron, the Huntmaster spins his dhurive around, stabbing Renarin with his second blade.

----

Oh god, dying.

EDIT: OH SNAP WAIT, NEVERMIND, HE IS EVIL (totally blaming Renarin, though)
  • IosyneIosyne the Lair
    Wow can you believe those unpaid library fees.
    MoireanErzsebetTeaniFurtumAryanneEmelleHaernNola
  • Oleis said:

You'd be amazed how much else is there that you DIDN'T see.

I followed someone (maybe it was haern) there once, and it was...horrifying how much stuff there was. Dat pimpmobile, tho.

TeaniFurtumAryanneEmelle
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Xavin said:

Oleis said:

You'd be amazed how much else is there that you DIDN'T see.

I followed someone (maybe it was haern) there once, and it was...horrifying how much stuff there was. Dat pimpmobile, tho.

Not to mention the Megazord, of which you were a frequent target.

(I whispered your name when I cast it into the pits of hell)
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    FurtumAryanneEmelleSlyphe
  • Poor Bertha. :(

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

Furtum
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Didn't see the chain!

Furtum
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    wtb Mission board

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    AngweAryanne
  • Angwe said:

You spot several changes in the environment that spell out, "Ivoln likes nothing to see here!"

Ah, yes. Ivoln's undying love of penis. The only message the Sentinels need to know which is closely followed by: BE SURE TO DRINK YOUR OVALTINE.

VolkaSetneGwenith

(Tells|Xenia): Xenia tells you, "I'm trying to transfer ironcoins for 10 credits to you."

(Tells|Xenia): Xenia tells you, "Are you in your haven?"

farsee Xenia
    You can see naught but darkness.

(Tells|Xenia): You tell Xenia, "Try again."

(Tells|Xenia): You tell Xenia, "You are in YOUR haven."

(Tells|Xenia): Xenia tells you, ">_>."
    XeniaSetnePiperRilee
    (The Peanut Gallery): Angwe says, "Shaft or wood. Think I'll use the wood."
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    Atticus murmurs to you, "Is that for me later after I botch my vows and have to flee in
    shame?"
    [5687(100%)|5066(100%)|0|100%|100%|57.4%|Md:0%] [HMcsdb eb lr] S:tigergive smokebomb to
    atticus
    You give a compact smokebomb to Atticus.
    [5687(100%)|5066(100%)|0|100%|100%|57.4%|Md:0%] [HMcsdb eb lr] S:tigernod atticus
    You nod your head at Atticus.
    [5687(100%)|5066(100%)|0|100%|100%|57.4%|Md:0%] [HMcsdb eb lr] S:tiger
    Knight-Aspirant Atticus Sinclair says, "Huzzah! My salvation!"
    [5687(100%)|5066(100%)|0|100%|100%|57.4%|Md:0%] [HMcsdb eb lr]
    MoireanAarbrokEmelle
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    (SHAKE IT): Aryanne says, "Whomever would I spread it around and about to?"

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    MoireanHaven
  • >.> It's worse when you know the context:

(Tells:) : Do try not to spread it about, though, regardless."

(SHAKE IT): You say, "Whomever would I spread it around and about to?"
    (SHAKE IT): You say, ".... Miss."

Haven
    Valin intones, "I see that you have resorted to killing people who have no idea what is going on."

You shout, "In Bloodloch's defence, Xavin killed Arozaria before them."

Voice rumbling in a low, powerful roar, Xavin bellows, "In Xavin's defense, shut it, Imp."

You shout, "But Xavin YOU are Xavin."

Bellowing loudly enough to be heard across the continent, Eleanor shouts, "No need to rub it in."
    DraimanSetneHavenEmelleVolka
    Eleanor is just full of delicious quotes tonight:

PUBLIC NEWS #5690
    Date: 6/11/2014 at 0:13
    To : Daskalos Qefin
    Subj: Haven

Daskalos!

Leave Haven alone!

If the long talks shared between he and I near-nightly have taught me
    anything, it's that his heart is in the right place. I, Ingram M. Tenor,
    personally vouch for Haven! If you can trust anyone, you can trust me.
    Ingram and Haven! Your friends.

Sincerely,
    Team Havgram.

(Spirean Hunters): You say, "Totes imagining Ingram as the leave britney alone boy now."

(Spirean Hunters): Aren says, "Lol."

(Spirean Hunters): Ingram says, "Dye his hair blonde and have him bawl a lot wearing a shirt "Haven is swell!""

(Spirean Hunters): You say, "XD."

(Spirean Hunters): Ingram says, "I hope I don't piss off his player, though. I'll feel bad because Ingram lives to fuck with Haven."

(Spirean Hunters): You say, "Haven's teflon."

(Spirean Hunters): Eleanor says, "Is that racist?"
    AryanneEmelle
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    @Ingram: lol, no way. Totally enjoying it for what it is even if my character gets upset: roleplay.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    FurtumAryannePiperEmelle

Plato's soul has been rent from his body by Daweson.
    You divine the location of this death as Hilltop on the edge of mists in Duiran.
    They were assisted by: Gwenith, Daskalos, Koari, Elwyn.

Plato's voice resonates across the land, "Yea cause Duiran has changed a WHOLE LOT."

Rashar's thunderous rumble rips across the land like a tidal wave, "Oh. Someone else realized you're an idiot. Shh. Spinesreach is next, Plato."

You shout, "Spinesreach is Progressive. We've realized for decades."

(Tells|Plato): His voice laden with crackling fire, Plato whispers warmly to you, "Yea... cause everyone just "LOVES" me in spines..."

-----

The joke

|
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |