Short Questions

Comments

• What happened to Ciem?
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    If I have a bug that's been "fixed" but not fixed do I make a new bug or just comment on the existing one?
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

• Draiman said:

If I have a bug that's been "fixed" but not fixed do I make a new bug or just comment on the existing one?

Usually best to make a new one. Can always comment the previous one's #.
    Draiman
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    @Noon: there was an event (without any posts) where it was suddenly removed quite some time ago.

• What is the best way to contact Abhorash? He was supposed to 'talk to me later' as he said, and that was almost a week ago. Do I just send a message? I have no idea.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • @Malok - yeah, just message Abhorash himself.
    Malok
  • almost 9 years of gaming time, and I STILL don't know what use a firefly tattoo has. Anyone who might be more enlightened willing to toss me a bone?
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    well it sort of works like nightsight I guess.
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Yep. It's pretty much a temporary nightsight, so folk can still see at night (not magical darkness though) regardless of racials/vision training.
  • Considering it's the 0% inept level tattoo, I don't think it can be expected to do much more than that.
  • edited March 2015
    Well, I never expected much out of it admittedly, but I was curious if it even had a function aside from illuminating your character like a massive target at night, and admittedly, I wasn't willing to risk wasting inks on it because it was useless when I last played aetolia, but that was before the whole "darkness restricts your sight" update as well.

Edit: typo correction. Darn tablet
  • It's also fun to ink on people when they have open tattoo slots and aren't paying attention, but I suggest using the insta tattoo artifact to do it so there's less chance of them noticing.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Arbre
  • So wait...if you don't have nightsight up you can't see at night?
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    edited March 2015
    Can't glance or anything, yeah.

<7698/7698h 4724/4724m 30900e 21900w <-b> > <100||100|67.53%> <19:29:38:42> glance s
    You glance towards the south.
    You can't see very far at night.
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    That's been the way it is for uh. Let's see..

I think I been playing for like a good 12-13 years now?
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • Guess I never was without nightsight, I never knew that.
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    Toz said:

It's also fun to ink on people when they have open tattoo slots and aren't paying attention, but I suggest using the insta tattoo artifact to do it so there's less chance of them noticing.

omg I'ma start doing that
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

Erzsebet
  • Can a scythe created from Hematurgy be customized and made permanent?
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • @Malok you can buy the Rune of Transformation artifact and customise it as a Scythe, then any scythe it is attached to will be customised to the description designated to that rune. It does not make the scythe permanent but it makes the customisation permanent and attachable to any scythe you create.
    Malok
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    ok tattoo bombing people is MY thing ex-CUSE me.
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I thought your thing was throwing fruit at people.

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Well there's a few obnoxious things about me that I like to alternate between to keep people guessing, but I've been fireflybombing people since I was a Bahir'an newbie!
    Haven
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    @Aishia got me once.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    You play?

(<3)
    imageimage
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    IS THAT WHY I ALWAYS HAD SIX DAMN FIREFLIES. WAS IT YOU, @AISHIA?
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

Erzsebet
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    edited March 2015
    ...how do you have six empty spaces for her to tattoo-bomb, even? I have twelve tattoo slots and only one empty space.

ETA: And I -don't- PK. Thought tatts were PK-relevant?
    imageimage
  • Is it a typo or bug for when you're set as Rituos Praenomen that it doesn't have a # and exclude Phlegm and Yellowbile from AB MENTIS, yet you can't use them?
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    well I guess it's a typo, you're not supposed to be able to use biles.
  • I just recently started using Rituos, and I thought I remembered it being the case you couldn't use biles, and Bleed bile does have a # next to it, but Phlegm and Yellowbile do not, so I thought I'd try it. No dice. I guess I will typo it. Thanks, Aishia!
  • How the hell are we supposed to hinder magic damage classes now (looking at you, Shaman) - weariness is focusable and I sure as unicorns can't push mental affs.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz