Short Questions

Comments

• TrigruTrigru the Bumberton's Delight
    The forum software is just awful, don't worry too much!
    Moirean
  • How long can I expect a two sentence orgreq to take to be considered/fulfilled? I've never done one before, and I was told it was best to be simple/straightforward.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • edited February 2015
    When someone has time to get to it, there is not an actual timeframe we can give aside that you will be queued and contacted when someone is available.
    Malok
  • They're usually pretty quick about it. Just have to keep in mind that they're all crazy busy (and awesome) and have patience.
    imageimage
    Malok
  • So! Are there any plans to either make bloodwood essences tradeable, or expand what can be done with them? Know some people've gotten all the quest things and are again sitting on another 500+ essence that they can't do anything with.
    imageimage
  • If you have an item in a box made with woodcrafting, and you put the box on a stockroom floor, will the item inside the box still decay?
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    It shouldn't, no. It WILL count towards your shop volume though, so a box with 12 items in it will count as 13 (the 12 and the box). Something broke with that a while ago and I bugged it, should be fixed (so much forging excess decay ;_; my wallet).
  • No problem, thanks. I was thinking of a guild or House contest, and wanted to hide prizes in the boxes, but make it so they didn't decay until I give them out. Thanks for the answer, @Areka!
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Areka said:

It shouldn't, no. It WILL count towards your shop volume though, so a box with 12 items in it will count as 13 (the 12 and the box). Something broke with that a while ago and I bugged it, should be fixed (so much forging excess decay ;_; my wallet).

Malok said:

No problem, thanks. I was thinking of a guild or House contest, and wanted to hide prizes in the boxes, but make it so they didn't decay until I give them out. Thanks for the answer, @Areka!

Items in items in stockrooms STILL DECAY. This is ON PURPOSE.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    edited February 2015
    Ishin, they shouldn't and it should be fixed from when I bugged it last week. It was changed a while ago so we could stock like, novice packs and bundles of items and have them not decay in the packages.

Edit: I'm going to be really bummed if this was changed again. It was really useful for bundles of items (I have several sets that I grouped together in different kinds of crates and boxes), as well as keeping unfinished forging items separate from the ones stocked, so I could fill in holes since stocking the delos shop is so time consuming.
    Erzsebet
  • Are we ever going to see Abhorash come around any time soon and resolve this Blood Hunt event? It doesn't seem to have any participation anymore, from what I can tell.
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    Has anyone even actually been killed? I know we gathered to go a-murdering and all, but it didn't go anywhere. Haven't heard anything about it since then.

We don't really need Abh to resolve it though? It isn't like the Gaes where a bloodhunt means KILL THEM KILL THEM KILL THEM FOREVER UNTIL I SAY STOP. These are players, we're only allowed to kill them so much (once, by PK rules) before it is considered griefing unless they're going out of their way to attack us/give us further cause to pursue them.
    imageimage
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Carnis tried to pursue a rp continuation of the story but we got shot down and unpatroned. Abhorash was also trying to get people to contest me. I'm basically done with that arc. I don't think anyone is having fun with it anymore. 
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    I'm actually looking forward to dealing with telling aborash off. I died twice for what I said but an RP and likely death in result would be fun
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I'm not raging or upset or anything. Simply moving on.
  • Upon reaching level 100, do you HAVE to choose between Yeleni, Azudim and Idreth in order to access the end game content like Havens and skill points? I'm not sure I want 100 if Azz has to not be a Troll anymore.
    You automatically become Tekal at 99. You -can- remain tekal post 99 and still have access to everything as far as I'm aware. You cannot remain troll--at least not technically. Disguising gem will give you the 'He is a troll' prefix at the beginning of your desc, but that's it, you're still not technically a troll. Though there's nothing saying you can't retain your troll-like looks on endgame. My Tsol'aa very much still has the look of a tsol'aa, and she's Azudim now.
    imageimage
    Reka's still very much a Troll despite being Azudim. You don't suddenly lose your culture and RP, can still look Trollish, just technically become something distinctly OTHER with the shift of essence.
    Erzsebet
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    when you hit level 100 your race becomes Tekal Lord. You have access to your haven, but you don't have endgame curing and stuff.

• Hmm, I'd really like to just be Troll...maybe they will let me pay some credits to give me a special pass on this one.
    Like I said before. If you acquire a disguising gem, you can change the thing to say you're a troll. You just won't technically be one, in the sense that you'll still be tekal/azu/idreth/yeleni. But like Areka said, you can be a troll Azudim/whatever. It's doubtful they'll give you a one-shot race pass in this regard.
    imageimage
  • CarivahCarivah Tremble, little lionfish
    I went Idreth for this reason, so I could easily justify going from Kelki to Super Kelki (the word I use in my desc is "magnified").
  • FYI: you are given an extraordinary amount of freedom when describing your post-tekal chaacter. There are, of course, a few expectations - no, you're not 18 feet tall, yes, you have to be humanoid. However, you can look like any of the existing races, or take bits and pieces from each of them, or be something entirely different. Want to look like a Balrog? You can probably do that. Want to look like a sparkly elf? That's fine too. While all three endgame forms have certain role expectations behind them, you can and should deviate from them. This is not a case where Azudim all look like demons, Yeleni all look like angels, and Idreth all look like they're full of stars. Make what you want to make, play the character you want to play.
    ErzsebetTeani
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    THIS ISNT EVEN MY FINAL FORM.
    HavenPeriluna
  • Aishia said:

THIS ISNT EVEN MY FINAL FORM.

Actually, it proooobably is.
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    o:)
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    NO ONE NOTICED IM SLOWLY TURNING GREEN EXCEPT VALINGAR.
    Is there any way to remove the blackened/burn line from a room?
    imageimage
  • Erzsebet said:

Is there any way to remove the blackened/burn line from a room?

Best way is to probably get some god RP going on to help fix it. I think it goes away in certain cases on its own. I could be wrong, though.
  • IraeIrae Six feet under.
    Is there a way for a display cabinet to well, display things? Or pose a furniture item as to kinda display it?