Short Questions

Comments

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    What is the current stuff, even? HELP CRYPTIC CHESTS isn't very helpful.
  • Moirean said:

What is the current stuff, even? HELP CRYPTIC CHESTS isn't very helpful.

From the last promotion. Post 2284 should cover all of it.
    Alissandra
  • Old items pls pls. 2 iterations ago.
    Remote diagnose please. I just need one shard. :(
  • Where is this new quick_path arty? Why can't I toss it on my epic longcoat?
    'Those that do not attempt are those with the least stories to tell.'
  • Daegon said:

Where is this new quick_path arty? Why can't I toss it on my epic longcoat?

Thanks for letting me check with you on this! For anyone else who ends up having this situation, we are aware and will be looking into it.
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    You should be able to buy quick_path now.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    Dristin
  • I can't see the ylem I should have gotten from the fissure today :( is the ylemlog borken, or is it just me?
    Rawr
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Gonna look into what might have gone wrong. It's a very strange fringe change to cause that bug.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    Is there a way to login to forums on a browser without going through the game site? I can't access the site at work but forums work.

Is there a phone app for ire akin to the browser addon?
  • Google Aetolia forums?
    imageimage
    Erzsebet said:
    Google Aetolia forums?
    I can get to forums fine. I just can't login because logging in to forums is based on logging in to the game website.
  • Oh. I have mine set to never log me out. But logging in the first time would still be a problem, I expect.
    imageimage
    Teani
    Erzsebet said:
    Oh. I have mine set to never log me out. But logging in the first time would still be a problem, I expect.
    Its a different computer. Work computer.
  • That's what I meant, yes. If you could get it to log you in somehow the first time you could set it to never log you out and it'd be fine, if only because you can usually guarantee only one Aetolian works at a place, much less on the same computer at any given time. But it's a touch difficult if you can't get it to let you in the first place. Initially thought the question was how to -get- to forums. Getting it to log you in is somethin' else and alas, something I have no workaround for. Wish you -could- log in directly, incidentally.
    imageimage
    Yeah my work blocks the main aetolia page so I can't even access it.
  • moi, just use your phone's regular browser? It's what I do when I can't access a computer.

I have been. I just prefer pc and not using data and wondered if there was a way. Sorry didn't mean for this to turn into a debate.
  • @Moirean look into a program called ultrasurf. It'd be a way around your filtering for just a moment, just be careful to not get in trouble using it.
    Moirean
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    How viable would it be to add in the allowance of changing Praenomen spec inside the classpick arena? At the moment, I've bugged that currently you can't classpick to Praenomen at all, it simply shows that a change was made but gmcp/skills stay the same as your prior class. Would help for those of us trying to push out updates for people and such via systems.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

• @Trager prenomen all works how it used to gmcp wise. Nothing really has changed besides now you can see your own spec Its when it comes to Bloodborn (rituos) where it becomes a all new ball game :( I know for a fact TW users wont like it.
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
    Ishin
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    That's fine, and I understand that, but currently when you change to Praenomen inside the arena using ARENA CLASSCHANGE PRAENOMEN, it -shows- you have changed, and even mentions it in your DEFS, but you in fact stay the same class as you previously were. That being said, it comes down to people wanting to test other classes in the class change arena (A lot of resources went into it being made that way, given that perk.) Things like Carnifex (No hounds to test with, no soulstone for deathlore), Praenomen now (No way to change to Rituos), Indorani/Cabalist (Can't mass summon pacts, though it seems now you can single-call them).

I'd really do a couple of backflips to see some QoL stuff given in the Arena. Even up to Sentinel weapons if you aren't in the class (Not sure if you can forage/assemble inside).
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

• @trager you can do sentinel weapon long as you have that obsidian and can find the correct room :p

But yeah the other things might be better in the small idea thread I just wanted to point out system wise (def etc outside of arena) for praenomen NONE rituos nothing has changed and systems should work fine
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
  • There used to be a method for making things resetting and non-decay for a small amount of credits, but now I can't find the info on it. Did this go away with the change to customizations? Pretty sure that help file was where it used to be.
    Rawr
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    It is Lustering with jewelcrafted items at the jewelry hubs in each city (like DeBurr's in Enorian).
    Amberlea
  • That's the one! Thanks :)
    Rawr
  • edited December 2014
    So, we have some class guides for pvp. Are there any class guides for dummies that give an overview of important skills and whatnot for general use, utility, and bashing? 
    Angwe
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    So what ever happened to the Factions system? That still on track? 
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • So, we have some class guides for pvp. Are there any class guides for dummies that give an overview of important skills and whatnot for general use, utility, and bashing? 
    Heh, I found the class guides in the newbie section. Any plans for more classes to be added? I know everyone wants to be a carnifex, but there are other classes too... 
    edited December 2014
    Yes. They take time to write is all. 

Edit: I just saw my forum tag so I guess it's not a secret. I do those and fell behind. For a long time the forum software (there was an update) made it really impossible to deal with the html and formatting but that's been fixed and I have a template established for easier guide creation. I'll try to churn some more out soon. Sorry for the delays.