Comments

• Ishin said:

Daegon said:

*bullying isn't a joke* >.>

SAYS THE GUY FROM BLOODLOCH

<3</p>
    <.<
    'Those that do not attempt are those with the least stories to tell.'
  • @Teani I wasn't, just thought I'd be the one to say it for the sake of trolling for once ^.^

*I'd edit my last post... But alas I don't use the forums enough to know how to edit posts.*
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    edited December 2014
    Wrong thread
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

• SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Is there supposed to be any difference in the prizes listed in HELP GIFTBAGS for ones that come from Ironbeard, or have they been changed at all since that one was written?
  • Sometimes when I use GWHO there will be a single name in maroon. What does this mean?

Politics
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Maroon means they have GT off.
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I don't necessarily need someone to tell me exactly -how- (even though that would be nice) but rather -if- it's possible to do something to get unenemied from the cult beneath Mournhold. Does anyone know?

The people down there do not seem to respond much and there are very very few clues as to how to complete the quest there. There's no prompting system at all aside from being told to look for bones. Throughout all my searching I've only ever found four at the most with no clue at all as to where to find the last one. It's a bit frustrating not getting anywhere. I've tried for quite some time and the reason I was enemied was because I accidentally hit the bone-reader when having been fighting one of the aggro kelki.

• Teani said:

I don't necessarily need someone to tell me exactly -how- (even though that would be nice) but rather -if- it's possible to do something to get unenemied from the cult beneath Mournhold. Does anyone know?

The people down there do not seem to respond much and there are very very few clues as to how to complete the quest there. There's no prompting system at all aside from being told to look for bones. Throughout all my searching I've only ever found four at the most with no clue at all as to where to find the last one. It's a bit frustrating not getting anywhere. I've tried for quite some time and the reason I was enemied was because I accidentally hit the bone-reader when having been fighting one of the aggro kelki.

There is a way. Unfortunately, it won't work right now. I'll have to see if we can fix it, but it may be a bit.
    Daegon
  • I'm with @Teani on this one. I've been trying to find out for a while. One person told me to pay someone somewhere. But that someone wouldn't respond to me. Glad someones looking into it now.
  • @Teani and @Daegon There should be a method working sometime today. I'm going to work on the fix shortly.
    Daegon
  • Does anyone else have the quick_path power? I have level 3 but Vinessa wasn't able to switch my path after half an hour...
  • Is Ironbeard -really- giving out bags with only tiny quantities of gold in them? Didn't notice the bag till I accidentally referenced it in RP, trying to target the other bag in my inv, and when I looked it only had like 4200 gold in it.
    imageimage
  • It's free gold you paid nothing for! 4200 you didn't have a few minutes ago!
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    IshinTeani
  • It wasn't a complaint, really. More a question of if it was a thing, a bug, or if there was an artifact or something that reset into my inv all sneaky-like and is now hiding among my other artifacts.

I usually don't pay for my gold. >.> Though frankly, since last I heard getting a giftbag lowered your chance of getting another some, if it is only intended to be tiny amounts of gold, it's kind've a huge let-down. I dunno. Maybe that's just me. I'd rather excitedly wait and get nothing, than get a bag, get excited about it, and find out I got 4k gold.
    imageimage
    MoireanIshinKonnorn
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    @Erzsebet‌ there's some discussion going on about that over in the Town Crier section in the Ironbeard thread.
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Daegon said:

Does anyone else have the quick_path power? I have level 3 but Vinessa wasn't able to switch my path after half an hour...

My apologies! There was a typo in the artifact check. It will now work as intended.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
  • I know in HELP CRYPTIC CHESTS it says compendium pages are available, which is true. However, my question is two fold: 1) Are Tcanna pages available? and 2) Are they available via Cryptic Chests or are they promo pages only?
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

Yes and no, respectively.
    [---]
  • edited December 2014
    So the no is to them not being available via cryptic chests or no they are promo only?
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

Zsadist said:

So the no is to them not being available via cryptic chests or no they are promo only?

They are not in cryptic chests.
    [---]
  • Are we still able to be bound in blood? Couldn't find anything under hematurgy, so was curious if it got lost or moved somewhere else.
  • Is anyone else having issues connecting/reconnecting to Aetolia at this time? Mudlet won't reconnect and I can't get the Aetolia website to work either :/ Not quite sure why forums is working though.

Zsadist said:

Is anyone else having issues connecting/reconnecting to Aetolia at this time? Mudlet won't reconnect and I can't get the Aetolia website to work either :/ Not quite sure why forums is working though.

There was some kind of internal loop with the game that I've genuinely never seen before. I'm going to investigate with the other games and see if they've ever encountered it.
    [---]
    Zsadist
  • Yes, I cant seem to connect.
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    I disconnected twice.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • Am I missing something but is Spiral corrupt place broken? As seems you cant ENTER WHIRLPOOL no more?
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
  • Nalor said:

Am I missing something but is Spiral corrupt place broken? As seems you cant ENTER WHIRLPOOL no more?

I just tried it and it worked for me. Everything for it looks in order from what I can tell.
  • NalorNalor UK
    edited December 2014
    When I do ENTER WHIRLPOOL its telling me to swim to either :/ I'll go try again @Dristin‌

with my system off

)enter whirlpool
    There's water ahead of you. You'll have to SWIM ETHER to make it through.
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
  • edited December 2014
    Nalor said:

When I do ENTER WHIRLPOOL its telling me to swim to either :/ I'll go try again @Dristin‌

with my system off

)enter whirlpool
    There's water ahead of you. You'll have to SWIM ETHER to make it through.

This is now fixed. Thanks for your patience, @Nalor!
    [Deleted User]
  • edited December 2014
    NEvermind... it seems as I was writing this post, the thrim FINALLY let me the fuck go!!!!