Short Questions

Comments

• NalorNalor UK
    edited November 2014
    I don't know which ritual your on about, I thought it was the bleeding on/off skill? Either way would like the name so I cn bug it as pretty certain it shouldn't be hitting through phase
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
  • That would be Shiftsoul. Can be done no matter where the target is(As long as they are logged in, and you have their blood) but can only be activated if the target is in the same area(room?) Just drops a portion of mana.
    'Those that do not attempt are those with the least stories to tell.'
    Haven
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Is anyone else unable to connect? I can get here, but I can't connect through zmud and I can't access aetolia.com at all.
  • It's down
  • Working fine for me
    1) Enorian declares war on Bloodloch, because Ellenia said Dato was a smelly butt face.
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Did we ever get winners announced for the Halloween contests?
  • Yes, we did, @Sarita.
    News in announce:
    2325 shows crafting competition results
    2327 shows story telling results
    2328 shows overall anniversary results.

• Konnorn said:
    Yes, we did, @Sarita. News in announce: 2325 shows crafting competition results 2327 shows story telling results 2328 shows overall anniversary results.
    I think she meant the 100 word scary story contest and the like? 
    Konnorn
  • Oh, crap, I completely didn't read the question right. So sorry!!

Alissandra
  • Konnorn said:
    Oh, crap, I completely didn't read the question right. So sorry!!
    I'll forgive you,  just this one 
    Haven
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I won Survivor and spooky story. I dunno if there were any other winners. Xenia's the real winner - the girl dies so much, I had to toss her that spirit anchor.
    XeniaElie
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    I was actually thinking of the 100 word story and Twitter.
    The spooky story was the 100 word story.
  • Moirean said:

I won Survivor and spooky story. I dunno if there were any other winners. Xenia's the real winner - the girl dies so much, I had to toss her that spirit anchor.

I had no idea that's where the credits came from ... thanks for blowing the whistle on my dying issue Moi. :p

IshinElie
    Anyone with the deathsight skill's long since blown that whistle. <3
    SetneIshinElie
  • Anyone know the repop time on that stupid phoenix in Liruma? Corpse disappeared out of my inventory and we've been looking for quite a while now for a new one.
  • Can you use the promo item prayer mat for a blessing if you don't have a god?
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• I don't have a God and I beseech for blessing sometimes. It's a Ylem thing, not an Order thing.
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Rashar said:

Anyone know the repop time on that stupid phoenix in Liruma? Corpse disappeared out of my inventory and we've been looking for quite a while now for a new one.

Probably a few hours. It's also a seasonal thing(or was, summer-only I think).
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    It's also a Lleisan thing. Eno's being naughty....
  • The phoenix in question is related to the vampire cure. It is one of the things with a middling respawn time. Something like an hour, if I remember the last time I looked.
    Ah. Wasn't there one in her temple there? I swear there was...
  • Ishin said:

Rashar said:

Anyone know the repop time on that stupid phoenix in Liruma? Corpse disappeared out of my inventory and we've been looking for quite a while now for a new one.

Probably a few hours. It's also a seasonal thing(or was, summer-only I think).
    it's not a season thing.. the jumping into the volcano is the season part of the cure.. and its like hour/2 respawn but its all over the scrublands and flying :(
  • Huh. I thought it hung out in the Aureliana.
    imageimage
  • Erzsebet said:

Huh. I thought it hung out in the Aureliana.

lol no the nest is just outside great rock
  • Shows how many times I've hunted down the phoenix for the cure! /doesn't cure, mostly, just alts.
    imageimage
  • VolkaVolka Lurking behind the beakers....
    Is therre a way to make a regular item permanent, so it won't decay? I swear I knew of one ages ago, but like mostt things, got knocked out my head to make room for memes and cute cat videos (Have you seen the one with the cat and the spider? Pure comedy gold) 

IF there is, can you directt me to the help file? 
  • Volka said:
    Is therre a way to make a regular item permanent, so it won't decay? I swear I knew of one ages ago, but like mostt things, got knocked out my head to make room for memes and cute cat videos (Have you seen the one with the cat and the spider? Pure comedy gold) 

IF there is, can you directt me to the help file? 
    Put an arti power on it?

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    You can luster jewelcraft items for 25cr, but this won't make it pop back to you if you lose it. You need to then pay another 25cr to add returning to it.
    Volka
  • When are bardic results announced? 

When do I... I mean WE get new cryptic chest items? This is worse than being a kid at Christmas...