Short Questions

Comments

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    There was a different one that showed the islands, I'm pretty sure.
  • AuresaeAuresae Minneapolis
    I have been DYING for an excuse to show this off. @Razmael made this for me.

SolariaOmeiMoireanEmellePiper
  • I would love to try and make some maps of the cities, just for fun, but I'd need somebody to help me figure out what goes where. I'm kind of clueless when it comes to in-game geography.
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    MFW Duiran isn't even on Raz' map.
    Riluo
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    What's Duiran?
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    StathanMephistolesSetne
  • Dang, I always thought Spinesreach was a bit more to the west. At least to the west of Duiran.
    That isn't an official map that Solaria posted. Arinwen drew that for bardics years ago.
    SolariaIshin
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    No. I want an artistic one, not a generated one. The website used to have some.
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    From all the times of playing, I only ever remember there being that one I linked. There were some ones from Achaea that were sort of used at the start, since the games were still much the same.

• IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    There was one point in time when I had almost that whole dot map memorized. I could go from Eno, to Delos, to NoT, to Ashtan, to Loch, to Spines/Tasur'ke, and just about anywhere in between. Oh, the olden days.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    RiluoEmelle
  • StathanStathan Hot springs
    I actually went to go check the bloodrose forums...but all I found over there were the dot-matrixs.
  • ElyniElyni New Zealand
    @Razmael's map is pretty artistic imo.
    Elyni said:
    @Razmael's map is pretty artistic imo.
    About as artistic as when he tried to make chicken... xD I wonder if anyone still has the picture.
    havenbanner2
    AuresaePiper
  • Question: do we get a free conversion of arti pipes to arti syringes if we become undead?
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    No.
  • Welp.
    Haven
    As far as artifacts go, I wish pipes and syringes were converted into something universal. Like an inhaler or patch cartridge thingy that responds to whatever you fill it with. Granted the cure would need to be appropriate for you but the device should utilize both as an artifact.
    havenbanner2
  • Yeah. Artifacts are bound, so an undead person would never have any use for an artifact pipe, or a living person for an artifact syringe. Changing states already involves a class change cost, so the additional artifact conversion cost isn't strictly necessary.
    edited July 2014
    I really hate that being Undead is such a knock - you make way more money with concoctions. I would consider it, if not for the huge profit loss. I don't really like undead/living dichotomy in general tho. I think it's a weird mechanical split we try awkwardly to justify.
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    On the flip side, the idea of harvesting while bashing sort of appeals to me.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Jensen
  • Daskalos said:

harvest while bashing is way better then taking say an hour to walk around all the areas picking herbs!
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
    You can already harvestbash. Just pick stuff every time you kill. My derpy settings do that already out of argmeltdownconfusion.
    Nalor said:

Daskalos said:

harvest while bashing is way better then taking say an hour to walk around all the areas picking herbs!
    Lol, shh. I have the max pick amount and it takes me 30 mins most. This new herb change is STUPID and should be removed.
  • Moirean said:

Nalor said:

Daskalos said:

Lol, shh. I have the max pick amount and it takes me 30 mins most. This new herb change is STUPID and should be removed.
    You cant harvest hunt in places like Dakhota hills, scrubland, etc etc .. and Im talking about NO arti harvesting.. @Moirean
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    I enjoy that I can bash/harvest at the same time, then just dissect in haven with no arties required
    Nalor said:

Moirean said:

Nalor said:

Daskalos said:

You cant harvest hunt in places like Dakhota hills, scrubland, etc etc .. and Im talking about NO arti harvesting.. @Moirean
    I don't understand what you mean. Without artis it takes my alt 15 mins.
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    I like the herb change, personally, as reanimation has the potential to pull in much more per month than concoctions. Plus, it makes it a lot easier to keep things in stock. Before, I basically could stock moss -or- herbs because moss sold so quickly.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

KerrynIshin
  • ChelseaChelsea Australia
    edited July 2014
    @Razmael @Oleis @Admin When are we going to see combat rankings reset it has been 31 IG years now and still nothing. It was stated before that it will always auto reset after 25 years. Is it broken or what? Because I would like to see a fresh start so I can have a crack at it too, as would others. Please reset.
  • Okay, so I've got a question for you.

Someone said that their main character knew their alt. The explanation was that they were both RPed to be in the same place at the same time even though they weren't both actually logged in at the moment.

This seems super sketchy to me. I always try to keep alts way away from each other, but maybe I'm actually in the minority here. So feel free to weigh in on whether you think this is a legit thing to do or not. As far as I'm concerned, it's not, but I don't mind if people disagree, I want to know what you think.
    IngramAryanneErzsebetIshinStathanEmelleRivas