Short Questions

Comments

• Eiger is notoriously stricken with wanderlust and is known to fill lulls in her schedule with other potential business ventures. I'm sure she'll be there eventually!

i am rapture coder
  • I have found that it's sometimes difficult to get responses from those who have been labeled Order representatives, and I would like to get some advice on how best to get a response when asking for general information. Sending messages will most often than not remain unanswered. I'm not sure if it's the time of day I log on that messes with things, or if there's other factors, but I would love some suggestions on how to best approach this in game.

• DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    If it's about Dhar's order, you're at a point where it's in Dhar's hands. We've all given our opinions on the matter at this point.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• Not about Dhar's order, it's about the rest of the light Gods. I've managed to snag up Rashar to talk about Slyphe, but none of the others has even responded to my messages.

• @Konnorn I'm sorry if you messaged me and I didn't get back to you. Busy, drama, etc. Try tossing another message?

Konnorn
  • That's because Sly Biggie is the only light side God you need to know about! I don't see @dhar creating giant cauldrons of whiskey! I don't see @damariel feeding people to sharks for fun! I don't see @haern randomly turning his OH into a woman! Hmm. On second thought.. @slyphe might have went a little crazy in his absence. Let's take some time to re-evaluate.
    Slyphe

i am rapture coder
    SetneJaslineHavenAryanneSlypheIshin
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Omei said:

+1 for Supa Hot Fire

¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    SetneArekaOmeiAryanneAngwe
  • Haern said:

Rashar said:

I don't see @haern randomly turning his OH into a woman!

Xavin already is a woman.
    :(

• Amulet of Protection: (500cr)
    - Grants protection equivalent to 20/20 Cut/Blunt protection armor,
    so long as you're not wearing any other armour. If you do wear
    other armour with the amulet, the protection it grants is halved.

^ just to be clear, does it mean the protection the amulet grants is halved? Or the armour that you're wearing gets halved. I'm guessing the former?
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited May 2014
    On amulet I get:
    Protection Artifact: 13% cutting and blunt
    You would get 6% to both as you wear armour already.

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    That is armor, remember, not the raw amount you are adding to your audit, and armor is also subject to diminishing returns. It's a 6% gain for me on audit cutting and a whopping 2% increase on overall audit display. Maybe that's bugged, I dunno.
  • I was promoted to lvl 4 in forums...what exactly is that? lol

• Getting badges and certain levels of post counts I think.

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Damonicus said:

I was promoted to lvl 4 in forums...what exactly is that? lol

What Alice said AND it unlocks certain privileges like setting titles and stuff. See how my post says World Burner by my name? Or how it says Queen of Imps by Moirean's? Stuff like that.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • When it comes to GMCP.Comm .. do Admin show? As I noticed from City talk the 'mobs' eg Trabarg and guards asking for help do not? so does Admin tells/says?

@Oleis or @Razmael‌
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Mobs will not currently, but any player should.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
  • NalorNalor UK
    edited May 2014
    Sweet!! Thanks @Oleis ((now go back to your bat cave and fix mobs PLEASE :P ))
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
    Yeah. At some point I need to rewrite the way mobs do player-like things so that it's all uniform.

One day.
    [---]
  • Do you get the elite bonus with giftbags as well. Say I bought 100 cr. that would give me 10 giftbags, but I would get 110 cr through the elite. So would I get 11 giftbags?

• No, you'd get 10.

• IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Damonicus said:

Do you get the elite bonus with giftbags as well. Say I bought 100 cr. that would give me 10 giftbags, but I would get 110 cr through the elite. So would I get 11 giftbags?

Yeah, we could only WISH this happened lol.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Daskalos
    In Imperian, you would get a giftbag for your monthly elite purchase. And a cryptic chest. I dunno why our elite membership is subpar to the other IREs. :(
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Moirean said:

In Imperian, you would get a giftbag for your monthly elite purchase. And a cryptic chest. I dunno why our elite membership is subpar to the other IREs. :(

It isn't that our Membership is subpar, it's that our giftbags are OP.

Giftbags OP, pls don't nerf.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

Eh. In other IREs, you get a cryptic chest equivalent and your 100 credits from the membership count towards whatever the monthly promo is (ie x thing every 10/50/100 credits purchased). You also get free giftbags or cryptic chests on your RL birthday. The birthday one is deviously smart - Lusty got me to login from it and I bummed around again a while just because of the "well, I got some prizes and ooh what shiny things are new now" mentality.
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    That's a good idea. My birthday is tomorrow, too!

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

• When I was trying to figure out which one of these games I was going to try, I made little characters on each one to try and get a feel for them. Then I didn't play for a few days, and I got an email from Lusternia that was like, 'Hey, your birthday. Free prize.'

I went there, ended up getting enough gold to set myself up reeeeeeeal nice (for a newbie, which means like. I got some pants and shit).

Thus the couple of months I spent wasting time and money on Lusternia when I could have been here!
    Can my birthday present from Lusternia be a glossary of all those words I never understood?

(if you're reading this, Estarra, ilu <3)
    [---]