Short Questions

Comments

• It would have to be one of those space ships.

Just flying around doing space ship things. Pew pew, zap zap.
  • Have I missed a change regarding food? I don't often play characters that still need to eat, but I've noticed that casseroles no longer fill me up. 3 casseroles (with satiation) took me to 'reasonably full'. ?
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    There was a change a few days ago that made all food, regardless of type give 45 satiation. Casseroles used to give 150.
  • Why is they more Lifer Gods active then Undead Gods? I know people have ooc stuff etc but from my knowledge of who I've personally seen active, its like a 4/5 to 2 ..
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
  • Nalor said:

Why is they more Lifer Gods active then Undead Gods? I know people have ooc stuff etc but from my knowledge of who I've personally seen active, its like a 4/5 to 2 ..

'

Actually, they're pretty even. Currently the only god that doesn't have a player (as far as I know) is Auresae. Unless Chakrasul has dropped off?

• Is Omei still on the spirit side? Can't tell if she's become dark and growly.
  • According to Help Gods, she is. If she switches, more shenanigans will have to be had, because there's an equal amount of spirit/shadow gods right now.

• I'm all for Slyphe saying fuck tethers.

Anybody?
    Anybody?
    Teani
  • Grump.
  • Xavin said:

Nalor said:

Why is they more Lifer Gods active then Undead Gods? I know people have ooc stuff etc but from my knowledge of who I've personally seen active, its like a 4/5 to 2 ..

'

Actually, they're pretty even. Currently the only god that doesn't have a player (as far as I know) is Auresae. Unless Chakrasul has dropped off?

@Xavin out of the months Ive been playing Ive only ever seen

Damariel, Dhar, Haern, Omei, Slyphe... and for undead, Iosyne, and Maghak ...

I've seen Chakraul once or twice but thats it ...
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
  • Severn and Ivoln both have players. They were around recently, even.

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    They're around. Just invisible from what I can tell.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Severn gets godpos'd, bro.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
  • Ishin said:

Severn gets godpos'd, bro.

You know, with as important a role as that is, I'm not surprised.

• Noob Rashar doesn't know if Xavin is being serious.

Or why.
  • @Rashar I'm being completely serious. Severn is pretty much the lynchpin of the entire Aetolia storyline. Someone could cause way more damage to the lore of the game with Severn than with just about any of the other gods.

• AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    @Chakrasul is around. She just lurks. RIGHT BEHIND YOU WATCH O- oh too late. Sorry bro.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

Chakrasul
  • @xavin Aah. That makes sense, then.
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    I'm not Severn.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• Lim said:

Is Omei still on the spirit side? Can't tell if she's become dark and growly.

Omei is Spirit-aligned, and still despises the Undead, possibly more than any other Spirit God save for Auresae. Is She nice? Does She actively further the Light? Not by a long shot.

i am rapture coder
    FurtumEmelle
    Based on blessings for offerings, Chakrasul and Iosyne seem to be the only darkie gods actively playing right now. The others are probably taking a break or busy or whatnot, but that stuff seems to fluctuate a lot - these are volunteers with real lives, remember. Potential numbers-wise, the sides seem pretty even.
  • I will cry if I lose it because I brought it up, but for years (RL ones), my diag has shown 'feeling rather good'. What is that?

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• Lucky lucky! Toz is a carrier of the Aalen Bloom. It should have gone into remission so completely that it is essentially harmless.

i am rapture coder
  • Plz2let me keep! Even if it was slowly killing me, seeing it in my diag makes me feel happy.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Iosyne
    Which he needs all the help with he can get, considering who his wife is.
  • There's no need to remove it - it's not technically erroneous that you have it. Just avoid sarcophagi!

i am rapture coder
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    By Aalen Bloom Omei means herpes.
    OmeiIshinFerrikRiluoEmelleRou
  • Will the in game path find system ever be modified to respect waterwalking? I really prefer it to a secondary system like the common mudbot mapper... and it respecting waterwalking would pretty much seal the deal on me saving up for some of Xon's pretty ironcoin sandals.

Dash/gallop support would be an added bonus, but way way harder to code I'm sure :) I can do without if I can just walk on water when pathing! <3
    Rawr
    Lim