Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• @Alice: Regarding reading requirements, it might be feasible to copy the text of whatever reading you're going to be 'quized' on into a word/open office document and then just gloss over it before your interview. That way you can search through it mid-interview.

EsperAlice
  • Thanks @Xavin, might let me save time. I was worried about a lot of stuff going wrongly like misunderstandings/getting lost while trying to find answers to questions or what have you. It's hard to remember stuff you've only just been introduced to for the first time + where to find it.

• Not a problem at all. Reading requirements can be a pain, though sometimes they're useful!

Alice
  • Alice said:
    Sectavia said:
    @Alice what's been slowing you down? 
    Idk.. I do not want to step on toes but the thrall advancement reqs + (almost) excited i finished other reqs, there's like 10 reading things and lot of other weird stuff that feels like it will pull me away from interactions :S (Play for mostly RP, after all) so Alice'll be stuck in a library for a few RL days.. I guess its all easy stuff for alts but this is a lot for me.. + I can't learn hematurgy until it's done. :/:(
    Yeah well, don't worry too much about those, just having a generic idea what's what is enough.

Alice
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Yeah. As long as you're not aiming for the kind of RP where your character is the scholarly/historian type, no one's going to expect you to be able to retell everything in perfect detail. As a side note, you can also ask ICly what kinds of things are the most important to remember and know so that you can make sure to at least find those things.
    Alice
  • I'll do Alice's best, of course, i guess i'm making a lot of out nothing. Heh having a few hardships here and there but enduring. I think I just panicked at the idea of possibly being holed up somewhere or forced to hunt more than I want (Read as: More than I'm good at lol ). Thanks everyone!

• AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    When I feel like RP'ing, and there is literally only one person on 'cwho' or 'hwho' that can be farseen. Ugh.
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Think outside the box, RP with the other side! :D

IvolnAngwe
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Alexina said:
    When I feel like RP'ing, and there is literally only one person on 'cwho' or 'hwho' that can be farseen. Ugh.
    I feel very special now! I was very happy we got to RP! Other side is always good to snag. -nod me-

• AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Alexina said:
    My first thought was: 'Well, why not drop in on Angwe?'

But, honestly, I'm guilty of the same thing. There have been times I've seen that Alexina is on, but haven't contacted her for one flimsy reason or another.

Ultimately, these reasons boil down to a bunch of nothing/stinkin' thinkin'.
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    Solaria said:
    Alexina said:
    I feel very special now! I was very happy we got to RP! Other side is always good to snag. -nod me-
    Yeah. I submitted three bugs about wolfform while doing that.

<.<
    SolariaOleis
  • NeithanNeithan Sunspear, the Principality of Dorne
    I kind of hate that I took Neithan back to being a darkie. Spinesreach is fun, the Cabalists are excellent folk...I just don't really feel like it was the best decision or that it was entirely thought through.

Upside being that his omgsnow theme works well, since he's Spirean. :D
  • I rage at Enorian's Omei shrine in Ollin. I swear they're trying to grief every <100 character that joins an org they disapprove of. 
    Daskalos
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Trust us, we all feel the same way about monuments (I'm assuming you mean monuments) no matter what side you're on. Terrible, terrible change.
    KerrynXeniaAlexinaEzalorMoireanCiarelleIvoln
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    edited October 2013

nm

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    I'm kind of bummed that the ball I had sunk so much time, effort, and gold into setting up for Enorian ended up not going as planned. I had a lot more stuff I had intended to do, and it just didn't pan out for whatever reason. It was the first big event I've tried holding, and I feel like I sucked horribly at it. Still, I'm glad people had fun, and either way, it's going to be a learning experience.
    Phoenecia said:
    I'm kind of bummed that the ball I had sunk so much time, effort, and gold into setting up for Enorian ended up not going as planned. I had a lot more stuff I had intended to do, and it just didn't pan out for whatever reason. It was the first big event I've tried holding, and I feel like I sucked horribly at it. Still, I'm glad people had fun, and either way, it's going to be a learning experience.
    I know the feel from running the last Eireachdus, and planning things out in general lately. Didn't help, in this case, that it got interrupted for a fight part-way through. You did great, though. Thanks for getting it together. :)

ArenKerrynAngwe
  • NeithanNeithan Sunspear, the Principality of Dorne
    I really, really hate when people feel the constant need to harass, belittle and just generally be a jerk to non-combatants for not fighting. Regardless of positions held, guild membership, ect, some people do not want to take part in pk. End of story. Get over it.
    IvolnPhoenecia
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    People who make newbie alts to clear out guild novice chests to be dicks. Grow up.
    PiperAarbrok
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    So, this kind of irks me. ICly referring to the events newsboard as a literal newsboard. As in, 'dur, dude, I read the events news, so that's how I know what's going on!' I mean...seriously? Couldn't you be a little more subtle than making it really obvious that you read the events newsboard?
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    But... it is a literal ic newsboard. The only one that's ooc is announce, presumably the meets one (I have never read it, does it even still exist?) and any ooc clans you might have.

SaritaIvoln
  • I wonder where it says any of the news boards are OOC/IC.
  • IvolnIvoln Azvosh Rakar
    I would place the news in that same hazy in-character area as HONORS. No, I can't explain how you are able to read it and thus know about things, but yes, it is in-character. Which is why all the posts on it are in-character. (save for Meets, Announce, other obvious things, yadda yadda)
  • Is there a Scrapping technique in tailoring and the like? :3 could just buy all the non-stocking stock of clothing from the shops to empty them and scrap it and make your own stuff for your shops? :P (Mean but hey!)

• I've always just taken it as majority of the news boards are just scrolls written and placed with a knife into a wood plank depending on what it is. Like Events, well I read that in Delos when I saw this little girl with a knife run and just post it onto the wall of the Black Flagon.

Moirean
  • Ask and ye shall receive. Here is the new location of the discussion regarding shops and commodities.

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    edited October 2013
    Realizing that I am a terrible person.
    SetneMaghak
  • I played events posts off as rumors the NPC populace were all atwitter about in their daily (not really existent) conversations. NPC rumor mill ahoy, since whenever I ask "Whats new and exciting?" The usual answer (if it's not silence) would be "read the news" trolol
  • I'd like to remind everyone that the Poetry news board is considered IC. Even if you've put it on ignore. You're welcome.

I really hate people who chase you for running minors. Like, literally stalk you or others just to wait until they extract. They will even sit on an area they know has a foci and wait for -us- to try to take it and then attack. I know it completely  legit, but man it's lame. We struggle enough to get enough ylem compared to the other side.

Zaephlyn
This discussion has been closed.