Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• I'll believe in the Carnifex revamp a month after it is released. I've been hurt so many times before, baby. Don't do me wrong. :(

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Oleis
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    edited October 2013
    Quickfoot.

• JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    I believe the sentinel nerf was last November or December? Almost a year since the class got killed
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    edited October 2013
    Sentinel is still, in my opinion, the best class in the game when in traps. They have by far the highest aff rate, access to every aff, and a great aff-based instakill. The problem is getting people to stick around in your traps though.
    Xiuhcoatl
  • edited October 2013
    That's easy! Trap every room ever and only enemy the one person you're fighting while you're fighting them. 

Then after the fight make sure to disassemble your traps so you get all those comms back. Though you're out of luck on venoms if you don't have a rag.

Edit: I forgot the /sarcasm
    Seir
    I just fly or evade into and out from rooms, or quickly set all your darts off and fly away. It's waaay to easy to avoid darts. I'd like to see traps gone so the class could be fun again
    Angwe
    Which it will be! Soon(tm)
    We were told that in January, they posted the changes in match and now it's October....
    edited October 2013

Lalalalala, Sentinel changes are right around the corner and they're gonna be aaaawesome, lallala!
    OleisSolariaSlyphe
  • I Rage at Aetolia kicking me for no reason (ALWAYS).. Is it an AETOLIA thing? or just a AZTON thing?

• EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    Looks like all of IRE is down. Their websites don't work either.
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    I've posted an update to the announcement thread. Please use the newly-split discussion thread for all your game down shenanigans. :)
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
  • edited October 2013
    So we all going to RAGE at DAM fire alarms! WHO INVENTED THEM!!!!

@Oleis where did you put rest of the posts :P

• I'd like to RAGE at OOC clans, why are they allowed? (Rhetorical question.) They're cesspools for drama and breeding drama. People start conflict as part of ROLEPLAY but when said conflict is confronted it suddenly turns into an OOC matter against the player!
    Why take part in a ROLEPLAY if you can't ROLEPLAY out the consequences of what your -character- does?
    *temples*

HavenRou
  • How long it takes for customizations to get approved! That is my rage!
    imageimage
    MarienaZaephlyn
  • Elwyn said:
    How long it takes for customizations to get approved! That is my rage!
    Mine took almost a month :(
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    While I can understand the rage (I've been there myself) I'm sure they try to get to them as soon as they can, but the people upstairs have quite a bit on their plates and they've been handing out quite a few new things recently. Might have been slightly neglected because of more important things. Just as bardics and art. They get to them when they have a chance to breathe.

PiperPeriluna
  • Zaephlyn said:
    I'd like to RAGE at OOC clans, why are they allowed? (Rhetorical question.) They're cesspools for drama and breeding drama. People start conflict as part of ROLEPLAY but when said conflict is confronted it suddenly turns into an OOC matter against the player!
    Why take part in a ROLEPLAY if you can't ROLEPLAY out the consequences of what your -character- does?
    *temples*
    Not having OOC clans won't really stop anything, imho. I've had problems before with people unicornsing -me- out on skype/aim/whatever because of my -character's- actions. Drama is always going to be there, it's just up to the player to allow what they will and will not let affect them. CLTOFF is your best friend in instances where you need the clan for leyline purposes (Dion, Cadre, Frontline). Just don't let it get to you to the point where you don't want to interact at all for fear of getting burned due to drama. Trust me. That's not a good point to be, especially when you enjoy the game.
    HavenZaephlyn
  • IvolnIvoln Azvosh Rakar
    Elwyn said:
    Unfortunately, with unconventional customizations (things that you don't get for free, like golems), we have to leave them to the big guy, since it involves shuffling credits or certificates.
  • Entering a shadowed void.
    There are 11 mutated Nazetu intercessors here. There are 5 balls of chitinous legs here. Insubstantial whispers tease at the edge of your hearing.

What is this I don't even
    ZaephlynEsper
  • Zea said:
    Entering a shadowed void.
    There are 11 mutated Nazetu intercessors here. There are 5 balls of chitinous legs here. Insubstantial whispers tease at the edge of your hearing.

What is this I don't even
    I'd consider it a gang-bang-chain-gang.
    AarbrokAlexinaIllinian
  • Ivoln said:
    Elwyn said:
    Unfortunately, with unconventional customizations (things that you don't get for free, like golems), we have to leave them to the big guy, since it involves shuffling credits or certificates.
    @Ivoln might be a longshort wrong thread but cant you guys change it so, you approve it and the person goes and buys it/uses certificate/shuffles credits themself??

Also I rage at having to work work work and more dam work!!

• That sounds like a lot of extra work something that may or may not ever come to pass.
  • well its not a one time thing.. its been happening for years so might be but, in the long run might be more benefical

• Torc of Telepathy. Literally, if you're screwed on the ground transfixed and close to being venomlocked, you should not be able to just spam one artifact over and over again and by like dat's alright doge. You gave it a good shot. 

That and people jumping you to run away. If you start something, you should at least be man enough to finish it. Even if you die, you still finish it. FINISH HIM. Dying isn't a big deal. You can give it another shot doge. You don't have to be like THIS IS MY MOMENT. MY MOMENT. IT'S MY TIME, FLYING HIGH, LIME LIGHT. FEELS LIKE MY MOMENT, MY MOMENT. 

Seriously, just relax, let it happen. You save everyone time. 
    Moirean
    XiuhcoatlIvolnIllinianSetneHadoryu
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    People who literally ask you for rp, then respond to your emote and just walk away without even saying anothing before you even have a chance of reacting to what they did. This is not even rp. It's just antagonizing.

:/
    TeaniXenia
  • edited October 2013
    Not really -rage- but sads at a few things here and there that look nearly unfeasible... Not sure if there's enough coffee in the world.
    #-o Edit : Cannot tell if some of these things are for interaction or to slow people waaay down. Enduring i guess. Srry sorry

• @Alice what's been slowing you down? 
  • Sectavia said:
    @Alice what's been slowing you down? 
    Idk.. I do not want to step on toes but the thrall advancement reqs + (almost) excited i finished other reqs, there's like 10 reading things and lot of other weird stuff that feels like it will pull me away from interactions :S (Play for mostly RP, after all) so Alice'll be stuck in a library for a few RL days.. I guess its all easy stuff for alts but this is a lot for me.. + I can't learn hematurgy until it's done. :/:(

This discussion has been closed.