Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    The one thing that REALLY burns my nuts are people who WILLINGLY participate in open PK scenarios being the Sect of Blades, Leylines, and possessing HG items who bitch moan and groan about being killed when they're under these conditions. 

If you have an HG item. You should be expecting to get jumped at ANY given time. 

If you're at a leyline. The same thing applies. ESPECIALLY a lesser. 

If you're a member of the Sect of Blades and advertise over the market "Lol I'm accepting duels from SoB members at NoT." and then you get your ass handed to you, don't you DARE whine about being 'griefed'. 

So. Fucking. Annoying. 
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    EsperHaydynRivasSeirDaskalosPeriluna
  • edited March 2013
    The language filter is there to cover up mistakes.
  • TzaTza
    edited March 2013
    The complete lack of combat and owned logs. Gimme something to troll plz. :(
    IosyneFenrir
  • I find it highly obnoxious that I'm trying to get someone into the game, like a genuine new player...a guy I know in real life who has played other MUDs before and he really enjoys Bloodborn, but can't get anyone to be around long enough to have them do the Reborn/Embrace ritual so he can spend the 2400+ lessons he has. Blah.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • Hit up Riluo or Ilyon IG they are pretty on the ball.
    Carnifex failing since 2011. Fixes coming Soon ™
    Riluo
  • Got Riluo to do it. Thanks for that, Riluo!
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    Riluo
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    I'm not entirely sure if some of you guys are purposely missing the point @Valenae and @Calipso are making or simply choosing to ignore or dismiss it. Either way I'm moving this discussion to a new thread so you lot can continue without clogging this up any further.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    CalipsoHaydynValenae
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    edited March 2013
    Haven wins.
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    edited March 2013
    Look, I think we can all just agree here on one thing...

I am a giant newbie who can't fight his way out of a brown paper bag and pretty much harmless.
    ArbreDhar
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Seir said:
    Look, I think we can all just agree here on one thing...

I love being a turtle! 
    Turtles in a half shell, TURTLE POWER!

Lin
  • The reason I cited you, specifically, @Calipso, is because you are a major example of the situation that is being discussed. As Angwe said, you've become the public face of the people who behave in this manner.

Illikaal
    WE'RE MOVING ON XAVIN STAHP
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    Xavin
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    edited March 2013
    Edit: Wrong thread. Woops.
  • My rage: Having been away from cmud for so long that I can no longer remember how to do things with it that should be simple.

• Reading the Mechanics and RP PK thread and somewhere along the line, all I could see was the gif of Michael Jackson eating popcorn. That thing has damaged me, and I blame you all!

• EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    edited March 2013

EDIT: wtf Haven, ignore this post!

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    While posting some auctions on WoW, I decide to pop out and see what's going on in Aetolia. I see a lesser going on and promptly forget that I am STILL RUNNING WOW and run right into combat. So, I get to sit watching CMUD frantically try to do anything as Pandora plays choppy bits of anguished sound as my computer punishes me for trying to tax its tired old bones, until I am finally put out of my misery and killed. :(
    Fenrir
  • Moirean said:
    While posting some auctions on WoW, I decide to pop out and see what's going on in Aetolia. I see a lesser going on and promptly forget that I am STILL RUNNING WOW and run right into combat. So, I get to sit watching CMUD frantically try to do anything as Pandora plays choppy bits of anguished sound as my computer punishes me for trying to tax its tired old bones, until I am finally put out of my misery and killed. :(
    My name is Fenrir and I liked this post because: I'm an elitist jerk who thinks Vanilla/TBC were the only WoW worth playing. Ulduar and Firelands were fun though.
    AarbrokMoirean
    edited March 2013
    You might like this new raid tier. They said that they were taking encounter design influences from Ulduar. The current boss my team is has you kick turtle shells, Mario-style, at a dude while other turtles spin around the room sending everyone flying. So, that happens.
  • edited March 2013
    Moirean said:
    Blood-elves ftw ^_^.

Mad at being too lazy to go to class, but know if I dont that I would damn regret it. siiiiiiiiiigh.

So playing Aetolia while I think about it.
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    Rage that I don't even want to play Aetolia these days. I've been doing it non-stop anyway, but I'm tired of having to force myself to do the things I hate in this game--and having to force myself to NOT do the things I love. It's completely ruining the game for me.
    imageimage
    PiperCalipsoArbre
  • Erzsebet said:
    Rage that I don't even want to play Aetolia these days. I've been doing it non-stop anyway, but I'm tired of having to force myself to do the things I hate in this game--and having to force myself to NOT do the things I love. It's completely ruining the game for me.
    amen sister. amen.
    Erzsebet said:
    I'm sure everybody gets to that point, some day or the other. It's best to just take a break break for a few days/weeks/months/lolyears and allow yourself to regroup.

Sometimes we feel like we have an obligation to play, but at the same time, nobody is forcing us to do so. Keep calm and realize that the game won't self implode in your absence.
    RivasHavenPiperEsperHaydynLinHadoryu
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Without Kiralla, it just might.  She's half out population, after all.
    ErzsebetHaydynKiyotanValenaeAarbrokAryanne
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    If I leave, Ve'kahi is screwed. So, yes. I pretty much am required to play, at least right now, because things -will- implode if I stop. :/

I don't -get- burnt out on this game. It's just not something that's ever happened--I never stop playing for more than three days at a time. Ever.

Hell, I'm not burnt out, -now-, I'm just tired of being forced to participate in the side of the game I hate in favour of ignoring the side of the game I love.

Also. If I leave, there's 140 hours a week I'll have to fill with other stuff, and I don't know what else to do with that kind of free time.
    imageimage
    You don't know what to do with all that free time? Make an alt. 
    Sarita

• Erzsebet said:

Also. If I leave, there's 140 hours a week I'll have to fill with other stuff, and I don't know what else to do with that kind of free time.
    Alcohol. Lots and lots of Alcohol.
  • KiyotanKiyotan spectacular vernacular Summit of the Falconmount
    I don't even know what you're referring to.
    Some may say we've lost our way, but I believe we've not gone far enough.
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    Balance Used: 20.00 seconds for milking 2 refills into a cask?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

SERIOUSLY!!!!!   
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
    edited March 2013
    Try carving 100 tarot cards in a row. ^_^

Remember with the cask milking, you're milking 60 uses in one shot. 20 seconds is not bad at all, when you consider that, especially compared to how long milking USED to take.
    Mastema
This discussion has been closed.