Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Illidan said:
    Alistaire said:

+--------------------------- CHANGELOG ENTRY #335 ----------------------------+
    |  Entered by: Dhar                                Date: 2013/03/10 01:21:24  |
    +--------------------------------- CHANGE ------------------------------------+

New Temporary Artifact: The Rapier of the Master Duelist

Temp. reward for the winner of the bi-yearly Delosian Duel.

- When wielded and POINTed at an enemy, it will teleport the user and
    the victim into an otherworldly two-room arena, leaving them in an
    uninterruptible fight to the death.

- The victim can choose to SURRENDER within the first 40 seconds of
    being brought into the Arena. Such will broadcast a humiliating message
    to the game.

- After two minutes in the Arena, shield tattoos and similar abilities
    will cease to function.

- If the challenger does not succeed in killing his opponent in around
    fifteen minutes, the arena will collapse and kill them, ejecting the
    victim back to safety.

- Does not work in buildings owned by organizations (Cities,
    Guildhalls).

- Can only be used once per three hours.

+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Too bad it caused the game to crash both times I attempted to use it >.>
    It's your win button, you pk'd Aetolia... TWICE!
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    Real life piling up so that keeping up with this really close point-range is going to be impossible.

Have 8 hours of classes a day, plus 4 hours of public transportation a day till Thursday. And I think I'm getting the Flu, so I -really- need to sleep regularly instead of every third day--the last probably being the main reason I got sick.

And then on top of of it all, another of my active housemates had a death in the family and will thus be gone for at least a few days.

:/
    imageimage
  • If this is going to turn into a discussion about skills, could we move it to another thread?
    SaritaHaedyn
  • edited March 2013
    Nola said:
    If this is going to turn into a discussion about skills, could we move it to another thread?
    Probably a good idea ... Any Mods about that could transplant the discussion into a new thread?
  • IosyneIosyne the Lair
    Gotcha covered!
    HaedynIllikaal
  • Thanks!
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    @Illidan and using that Rapier to crash the game!  Seriously take it from him or just remove it till its fixed or something!  
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
    MalokHaydyn
  • Macavity said:
    @Illidan and using that Rapier to crash the game!  Seriously take it from him or just remove it till its fixed or something!  
    It's not his fault. He was under the impression it was fixed. It should be working properly now.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    Third time is the charm!

It was Dhar's fault.
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    HaydynDhar
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Apparently you can go into the negative for Sect marks. Thought it would be a good way to dive back into combat, but now I think I've just dug myself a (rather expensive) grave. Hehe.
    Dhar said:
    Macavity said:
    It's not his fault. He was under the impression it was fixed. It should be working properly now.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    @Dhar yeah I had a message to me that I was going to read latter but then the game crashed and then you all took it back to a back up which the message was sent after that backup.  So I have no clue who or what the message was about or from!  grr!  I know you cant help it, but raging a little  heh
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

@Razmael totally hate the fact that when a customize item like golem, falcon or such is rejected that a message is not sent to the player while logged in or logged off.   So when we come back to check on it it does not show the reason to us  and we have no clue what was wrong with it and have to resubmit and hope to catch the message of the rejection.   
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

• IosyneIosyne the Lair
    @Macavity I would strongly suggest you BUG that, as I don't think that's intentional.
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Emelle said:
    Seems it's time to move this conversation into its own thread.
    Done.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    TzaEmelle
  • KerocKeroc A small cupboardAdministrator, Immortal
    Lack of PK, group fights, and Owned logs for me to spy on :(

I want to see some fights with hepafarin used!
    TzaIlyonDhar
  • IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    When we try to create PK, we get zapped >_>
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
    Dhar
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    edited March 2013
    Keroc said:
    Lack of PK, group fights, and Owned logs for me to spy on :( I want to see some fights with hepafarin used!
    @Keroc: Lycanthrope too much fun. My only other venom class is Sentinel and I'm not touching it until the revamp. Sorry!

Edit: However, I can start making a repository of logs for you and if you want me to look at anything in particular, I can.
    Fenrir
  • What @Keroc said. Logs really help out. Especially ANSI colored ones.
    Griefer alts. I duelled Exayne for his bounty - at HIS request - and some 18 year old novice (who has forfeited his spot in rankings) runs in and grabs the body and runs back to a city.
    FenrirTzaCalipso
  • KerocKeroc A small cupboardAdministrator, Immortal
    edited March 2013
    Seir said:
    Keroc said:
    Lack of PK, group fights, and Owned logs for me to spy on :( I want to see some fights with hepafarin used!
    @Keroc: Lycanthrope too much fun. My only other venom class is Sentinel and I'm not touching it until the revamp. Sorry!

Edit: However, I can start making a repository of logs for you and if you want me to look at anything in particular, I can.
    Logs really help me a lot, I would highly appreciate it!

Edit: Providing they're cleanly formatted anyway!
  • Moirean said:
    Griefer alts. I duelled Exayne for his bounty - at HIS request - and some 18 year old novice (who has forfeited his spot in rankings) runs in and grabs the body and runs back to a city.
    Griefer alt, yeah, anyways, pick your corpses up.
    Azzello
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    General:
    He is 18 years old.
    He was born on the 24th of Lleian, year 367 of the Midnight Age.
    He has forfeited his position in the rankings.
    He is a Wayfarer in the Fellowship of Explorers.
    He is considered to be approximately 5% of your might.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can't behead unless the body is on the ground. In any case, it was your citymate who lost out on the bounty clearing.
    FenrirAarbrokCalipso
  • Oh! I see you want to roleplay in a specific room!

The murky water flows the color of blood.

Nope! Vampire had their period here. Try somewhere else. Seriously, though. Why is this a thing?
    Calipso
  • ... Because Aetolia is a dark roleplay environment?
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    My only problem with that ability is that it is PERMANENT and, if done in a private place (ie player/org owned house), can't be cleared without the help of a Divine.
  • It's not permanent. Use ice breath to freeze the ground. That clears it.

It's a thing because it stops water regeneration. That's the purpose of the skill.

DharAldric
  • edited March 2013
    All these years and there's BB skills that are still in the dark.
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    edited March 2013
    Xavin said:
    It's not permanent. Use ice breath to freeze the ground. That clears it.

It's a thing because it stops water regeneration. That's the purpose of the skill.
    Oh. We tried parting and all but it didn't work. I did the wisp thing like 3 RL years ago, imagine my surprise when I came back and saw it was still there.
  • That said, I'm not 100% sure that it should last as long as it does. Maybe some sort of timer should be attached. I know at one point in time it killed aquatic plants as well.

This discussion has been closed.