Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• That is always, always unfortunate. I just want you to remember that Aetolia is an amazing game for there are infinite options at every turn. Never give up.

i am rapture coder
  • Sorry, @Ingram, I didn't think that would hit you so hard!

i am rapture coder
  • Nothnx PvP/PvE. Lamesauce to almost at least be (hardly) level 80 and have buffs just to stupidly use them on either places I've hunted since lvl 50 so i don't die or die for no reason trying to just cap off the stupid level. unfun, QQ for long time.

Minarael
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Alice said:

Nothnx PvP/PvE. Lamesauce to almost at least be (hardly) level 80 and have buffs just to stupidly use them on either places I've hunted since lvl 50 so i don't die or die for no reason trying to just cap off the stupid level. unfun, QQ for long time.

Nooo dun go.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    I found out by mistake that GIFTBAG CLAIM isn't the only thing that gives you the daily giftbags. If you're checking the chance of an artifacts but miss that 'S' by mistake, you get it too.
    Moirean
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland

H:6617/6617 M:5066/5066 E:100% W:100% S:100% XP:51.01% [csdb eb lr]
    The massive wheel comes to a stop with a sickly flash of green light. It shudders for a moment before rewarding you with Experience Gain.
    Experience Gained: 9130 (Special) [total: 16686575]
    H:6617/6617 M:5066/5066 E:100% W:100% S:100% XP:51.04% [csdb eb lr]

It's worth the grand total of, like, one mob in Xaanhal. :( Even more fun - skillup when I'm omnitrans. Please can the skillup from wheel be made into lessons? I really like the wheel and I know that it's gambling, but it's really silly that there are certain prizes that are just complete wastes because I'm a high-level character who's already sunk in credits to things like skills.
    Ishin
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited May 2014
    I rage at not getting a reply in regards to my proposed pet. I wanted to know if it has exit/entrance messages and taking off/landing messages (as it fly's). As well as a few other things, such as does it attack back like other pets I have seen if hit by players. I do not even mind if it is only 10-50 damage or something pathetic. It has been several days and nothing so far in terms of replies. I even issued over it five days ago in hope of it getting noticed, but nothing. I just want answers before I invest 900cr into something.

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

• I rage that I play at weird times when hardly anyone else is around.
  • I Rage at trying to be helpful ... and them coming back calling you a 'dick' .... like.. wtf
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
  • Riluo said:

I rage at not getting a reply in regards to my proposed pet. I wanted to know if it has exit/entrance messages and taking off/landing messages (as it fly's). As well as a few other things, such as does it attack back like other pets I have seen if hit by players. I do not even mind if it is only 10-50 damage or something pathetic. It has been several days and nothing so far in terms of replies. I even issued over it five days ago in hope of it getting noticed, but nothing. I just want answers before I invest 900cr into something.

Pets have a standard 'bashes at X timidly' attack that cannot be customized. They do have entry and exit messages, like allmobs, but they do not get custom takeoff/landing messages, nor do they get custom ridden entry/exit messages.

• AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    @Riluo

Also @Xavin, You do get a custom take off message, I have one. Just not landing...
    You also can have a reaction message for just about anything, you just have to pay for the reaction. I have one for when my pet is attacked, that responds with the pet attacking back.

As well as reactions to certain words, prompting it to respond in a certain way. You just have to be creative.
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    @Riluo @Aarbrok is correct. Pets usually do cutting-type damage, and it's usually only around 20-25 damage, depending on audit and stuff. It's measly, but Resiak's dragon HAS killed people before, though it's -super- rare lol.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Riluo
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    HAH. MY PET IS SUPERIOR.

Does he fly? No! But he shuffles for truffles!

You tell a massive, battle-scarred boar, "Truffleshuffle."
    Snout to the ground, a massive, battle-scarred boar begins to root around, sniffing and snortling.
    <7888/6261h 4648/4042m 32746e 22216w <eb> > <22:00:33:991>
    Some scent catching in its flared nostrils, a massive, battle-scarred boar begins digging in the dirt, soon producing a dark truffle which it brings to you.
    <7888/6261h 4648/4042m 32731e 22216w <eb> > <22:00:39:83> ii truffle
    You are wielding:
    You are holding:
    "truffle16376" a dark summer truffle.
    You are wearing:
    You are holding 1 items.

ErzsebetLimRiluoAryanneAleeKaleighLiancaKatya
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    Areka said:

HAH. MY PET IS SUPERIOR.

Does he fly? No! But he shuffles for truffles!

You tell a massive, battle-scarred boar, "Truffleshuffle."
    Snout to the ground, a massive, battle-scarred boar begins to root around, sniffing and snortling.
    <7888/6261h 4648/4042m 32746e 22216w <eb> > <22:00:33:991>
    Some scent catching in its flared nostrils, a massive, battle-scarred boar begins digging in the dirt, soon producing a dark truffle which it brings to you.
    <7888/6261h 4648/4042m 32731e 22216w <eb> > <22:00:39:83> ii truffle
    You are wielding:
    You are holding:
    "truffle16376" a dark summer truffle.
    You are wearing:
    You are holding 1 items.

Mine has two descriptions (a normal, and one where he's on fire). To get from normal to fire, he just catches on fire. To get from fire to normal, he dies and is reborn from the resulting stuff. (Yay, Phoenix pets.) He also gives me feathers, for crafting.

A vibrantly plumed phoenix is holding:
    "feather102104" a vibrant phoenix feather

Though. I pretty much always forget to play with him.
    imageimage
    Ludke also guards Aisling's butt from non-Arekas. It's a very sacred task.
    ErzsebetCiarelle
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Best boar NA.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

Omei
  • Cool! I didn't know pets could be that customised.
  • If you have the credits for it, we don't generally mind going above and beyond what's outlined in HELP PETS. Just remember, it is a luxury.

i am rapture coder
    Areka
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    We're way more likely to say no to something that's thematically inappropriate than to any mechanical restriction. I'll charge your brains out for all kinds of features, but no sum of credits is going to encourage me to approve a big sparkly mountable fairy.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    You keep saying no, but one day, I'll have my mountable fairy.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Alee
    I demand to know, why I can't have a naga, but there's a damn pink MLP unicorn that is somehow acceptable. :<
    imageimage
    Trager
  • @oleis Explain to me why I can't have a wagon? Just a little wagon, and it could be pulled by a single donkey so the pet would be there.

I mean, Rashar already -owns- a wagon in the form of a house. All I want to do is give moonlit wagon rides and roll through Enorian like a traveling wastrel. Whyyyy?
    Trager
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited May 2014
    @Areka & @Erzsebet How did you get the truffle and feather thing added. Did it cost extra and if so was it a lot. Because that is plain epic and I would love if mine would let me "pluck" a scale once a month.

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

Extra monies, yep! If you have ideas, Raz's pretty damn good about working with you on stuff, just have to be reasonable and be willing to negotiate a bit and write the descs up if it's something new. They're happy to take your money. :) My truffleshuffle doesn't always succeed and is limited to rooms where you can forage, so I built in some constraints to make it more of a reasonableish request.
    RiluoLim
    Mine is just a feather that resets. Wasn't super expensive.
    imageimage
    Riluo
  • Daskalos said:

You keep saying no, but one day, I'll have my mountable fairy.

Razmael?
    IshinAleeFurtum
    I rage that nearly every fight is chugging spam lately. Even if I restart my computer, the group combat ends up with my helplessly watching and unable to really participate, my commands going through 10-30 seconds after I type them. Not fun.
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    CMUD OP.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    It's not CMUD. It's mudbot/Citadel.
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    My system flat out decided to stop curing halfway through a team fight. GG, system. It did everything else, but curing was out of the question.

This discussion has been closed.