MAD 2: MADDEN'S MADDENING.

Comments

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    DAVID HAYTER IS THE ONLY SOLID SNAKE I KNOW.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    LinDamonicus
  • Haven said:
    DAVID HAYTER IS THE ONLY SOLID SNAKE I KNOW.
    ^ Is what you mean probably.
    Kiefer is going to do Big Boss, or Naked Snake if you will. Honestly, he's just as badposterior! (Doyoueven24)
    There's many reasons why the change was made. I can see both sides of the argument however. (e.g. Iconic voice vs (Face) acting)

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Kidney infection. Have had it for a bit now and it refuses to go away. It's kinda agonizing, and it's really hard to not just be a whiny bitch to everyone -_-
    Arbre
  • Money.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

LinCiarelleXavinArbre
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Ferrik this is the MAD thread, get outta here with that smile-inducing crap.
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    I am also sad to see the lack of David Hayter returning for Snake, but I imagine they're trying to set a distinction between Big Boss and Solid Snake. 

As far as the protagonist of Ground Zeroes, it is Big Boss. Solid Snake is done, pretty sure, given that [spoiler] he is implied to be dead after the events of Guns of the Patriots and while they can do prequel stuff for Snake, I'd say his story is pretty much wrapped up. [/spoiler]
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I think it's stupid that they didn't get Kurt Russel.
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    Only one hinge on my laptop is still together. My laptop is literally being held in one piece by MASKING TAPE. I can't afford a new one right now due to rent issues but.. soon. Very soon. I hope.
  • Watching my dog of 16 years slowly waste away. All she does is eat and sleep, and she's still losing weight. She can't even really walk in a straight line any more, her front goes forward and her back half swings around kind of wildly until she falls.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• Watching the companions that lived your childhood with you hit the level cap is horrible. Sympathies.
    Aarbrok
  • My cat is 19 and I'm scared he's getting close. He's to the stage that I'll call his name and wake him up because he just looks too still and quiet when he sleeps. :/ 

Just pile on some extra loving @Toz, I'm sure she knows she's loved.
    imageimage
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    Meeting someone that thinks you're attractive, and then hitting it off really well with them only to find them constantly pressuring you despite having stated clear boundaries, and then it becoming increasingly obvious that the only reason they're even interested is because they think you're easy. I knew there was a reason I've been averse to dating...
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Phoenecia said:

Meeting someone that thinks you're attractive, and then hitting it off really well with them only to find them constantly pressuring you despite having stated clear boundaries, and then it becoming increasingly obvious that the only reason they're even interested is because they think you're easy. I knew there was a reason I've been averse to dating...

Don't let that stop you.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    ArbreXavinNeithanAryanneValenae
  • Having every single song on the radio put me into a worse mood than I already was in. At least the windows are tinted and no one saw me screaming as I was singing, right? That'd just be weird. 
    Brighter note, the guy who made my coffee put a funky design into it, made me giggle, and brighten things up a bit.
  • edited March 2014
    Phoenecia said:
    Honestly, I don't see a problem with being sex positive but being pressured after you've communicated that's not what you want isn't acceptable. It sounds like someone who doesn't have it together. And thankfully you found that out before starting a serious relationship with them. Congrats on dodging that bullet! Don't let one douchebag make you uncomfortable in the dating world. There are many different types of people and many different types of relationships. It just takes some work to meet the right people.

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

MarienaHaven
  • Family issues. And I was hoping this week would be better than last week.
  • Trying to be the rational adult with people who are irrational resulting in my youngest daughter's family attempting to wrest custody of her from me while she's in another state. Joy. 

Her dad dies and now her family wants to have an ugly battle over her when they cannot afford to take care of her, don't have the space for her, and all her siblings are with me. Not to mention the fact that my older two just went through the loss of their father, we may know a thing or two about handling the grief from a lost parent. 

Then my cats went and ate my daughter's gerbil. 

imageimage
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    While not much consolation, my mother had two boy gerbils when she was little, but one apparently wasn't actually male and the female ate both their young and the male. 
    Sorry about the fam issues though, Mina. :(
    Today I learned that gerbils are sadistic, cannibalistic creatures.

Excuse me, I'm off to go get a gerbil.
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Hard drive problems led me to FORMAT EVERYTHING with no backups or etc. I guess it's kind of liberating, but gee oh golly, years of everything I ever saved on my computer bye bye! Hello future!
  • edited March 2014
    This 3G Mifi device is going to get hit with a hammer when we leave here.

Context: There aren't any other sources of internet around here without using a local telecom that 1.) makes us get home phone service 2.) is hella over priced and 3.) who are complete toolbags attempting to make us pay a $300.00 deposit regardless of our high credit score. So, we had to go with a mifi device that chooses when to work.

I have deadlines due by midnight tonight on canvas and the browser keeps reloading. That means I have to get up, drive 20 minutes away to town to write five replies on canvas that are worth 60% of my grade.

EDIT: This is also another reason why I can't play Aetolia or any of my other rps online - my internet rage quits. I'm ready for change, like, yesterday.

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Massive headaches.
    PerilunaCiarelle
    Arbre said:
    Massive headaches.
    Seconding this, and I think mine are related to my wisdom teeth. Ughhhh.

I couldn't help but share. 
    Rage at an ever-lasting winter!!! 
    SetneAryanneSlypheEzalor
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Everything is yellow here, from pollen on EVERYTHING.
    Jasline
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Arbre said:
    Everything is yellow here, from pollen on EVERYTHING.
    It was 13 degrees this morning and 5 yesterday.
  • I prefer the cold to the pollen. Lucky for me, we seem to be skipping the spring season here. Not so lucky for our scenery though. Seems like nothing is wanting to bloom, or when it does the weather changes its mind and it all dies in the cold.
  • I hate my goddamn internet.
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Boss resigned, so next week is our last week before this office closes. Good thing I have an interview tomorrow!