MAD 2: MADDEN'S MADDENING.

Comments

• MarienaMariena By a lake.
    I love my new tat but why do they have to peeeeel it's so groooooos oh my gosh my wrist is falling oooooff.

Not really, but urgh this is the worst part.

• My boyfriend's company sold his station. How did he find out? Through his supervisor's mother who stopped by to get gas. If that never happened, it's a possibility that he'd be going into a work a few days from now to find the place boarded up.

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• Winter Storm Xenia is currently hitting NY. YO @XENIA KNOCK IT OFF
    BraeSetneLinAryanneXeniaPiperSlypheHaven
  • I pulled my back again today (this is a regular, persisting problem) leaning over to draw something while at work. Its been constant, numb and dull pain, ever since. 

It has put me in a very meh mood. Also, been overwhelmed by social interaction lately. I'm the kind of person that needs people, and also, needs space and 'me time', and I haven't been getting the latter. It has resulted in me going silent on people for long periods of time so that I can recharge. I'm tired, I'm a bit lonely, but I'm also frustrated because there are things I want to do on my own.. 

Like play Aetolia and draw. Not do another several-page-long homework piece for public speaking during my free time..
  • Don't worry, @Haern. It'll die to some random mob any minute now.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Setne
  • Toz said:
    Don't worry, @Haern. It'll die to some random mob any minute now.
    There's no stopping a Xenia storm, errbody gonna freeze, better come equipped with snow shovel and scarf. 

• SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    I hate that I've had a pretty steady headache for over a week now. They gave me antibiotics, figuring it was a sinus infection. It hasn't helped at all, and the headache has only since gotten worse. Tylenol doesn't help at ALL, and that's about the only pain medicine I can take. I hate to bug my doctor again, and have to pay for going in, but I don't know if I can handle this and try to work or do anything. I could barely function yesterday.

• Massive apologies to anybody expecting RP from me this week or waiting on one of the Yankee Candle poem-type things, I more than likely will not be around at all. Next week things will return to normalcy and I can't wait.

• @Solaria   Have you had your eyes checked recently? Not sure what sort of pain it is you're having, but it could be that you might just need glasses. I was having a similar issue a few years ago and it turned out that it was that. 

• SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Xenia said:
    @Solaria   Have you had your eyes checked recently? Not sure what sort of pain it is you're having, but it could be that you might just need glasses. I was having a similar issue a few years ago and it turned out that it was that. 
    Nah, this is worse than just pain from eye sight. I'm used to that from being a long-time glasses wearer.

• My back got worse. Oww. Ow. STAPPHH IT I AM ONLY TWENTY THREE 
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I had a Taylor Swift song to make you feel better but you're a year too old.
  • Good. I don't like Taylor Swift. It would have likely had the opposite result.

>_>
    HavenJensen

• T-Swizzle's the best

oh wait, toz is famous

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

JensenAishia
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    On my phone so ignore any typos. ..

I am outright depressed and ticked off at about everything lately. From bills to the looming dread that I get from my impending living alone status. .. I've never, ever, ever lived by myself and it's got my stomach in knots. .. to pEople sniping at me and each other in game, in real life, and at work. long over time hours while sick because the new girl is not learning how to do her job, she's spending so much gossiping with the girls that keep causing trouble. I've been doing the job of three people and it's draining.

There is absolutely nothing enjoyable about life right now other than a small handful of things/people and even the fantasy game I play seems to be filled with strife and rejection.
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    <3 u Piper
    TeaniXeniaHaven
  • Sending @Piper humongous e-hugs right now. <3333333
    SetneTeaniDemarcus
  • edited April 2014
    Aww @piper. <3 

I know the feeling

PerilunaHaven
  • <3 to you @Piper!

Rage:
    Hearing news that they are closing one of the bigger bookstores in a nearby city. I know I don't live there, but that's where they have -all- of the book signings, where my sister and I met Kat Von D, twice. Not to mention it's a three storey bookstore. 
    It's the second one they're closing in that city. Kind of bummed about it, but hey, shiz happens right? 
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    DHNet.  It's the internet that the school gives us, and I live in school housing, so it's our home internet now.  We're running off of Justin's phone's hotspot because it won't let us connect to the internet.  It says Adobe Flashplayer is out of date and that's a security risk -- it's not out of date.
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    @Arbre's sig nearly gives me a panic attack. Don't know why. It just stresses me out completely. :(

• Losing at chess.

I'm not a god at it, by any means. I'd venture as far as saying with the consistency lately, I've upped myself back to or a little above decent. My issue is a lack of attention when playing online. Whether it's Aetolia or chess.com, usually I can be doing ten different things while I wait for their move and don't give as much consideration or patience.

But, like I said, with consistency I'm getting better at this. I just prefer real-life face-to-face games because then my focus is solely set on it. And maybe I wouldn't owe Villi two hundred favors or something.
    XeniaDamariel
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Villi is just a beast chess player.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    XeniaDamarielValenae
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    Yeeeah you don't play chess with Villi and expect to win.

Damariel
  • I have a game in my chesslist where Villi beat me in a few moves.

I think even with sole focus you'd be hard-pressed to beat her. She's simply very, very good at the game.
  • edited April 2014
    Being called in to work early because someone was a no call, no show again...Bleh. Working tonight, 9 1/2 hr day. Good for paycheck but ragy still.
    imageimage
  • Man, there used to be weekly or monthly chess tournaments in Achaea. Until they figured out everyone was just buying a chess game IRL, cranking the bot difficulty up to maximum and playing their opponent's moves against it to see what they should do.

oh wait, toz is famous

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz