MAD 2: MADDEN'S MADDENING.

Comments

• Meyvitch said:
    Moving on Saturday. NEED MOAR BOXES. So many books. Whhhhyyy? Oh rite. too poor to convert them ALL to kindle. 
    Eh, I just found 'free' versions for books I had paid for already. I don't see any reason to feel even slightly guilty about that.
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Had my first nosebleed ever.  It isn't dry and I didn't hit my nose on anything.  wtf
  • Arbre said:
    Had my first nosebleed ever.  It isn't dry and I didn't hit my nose on anything.  wtf
    Scary as hell, aren't they?

Arbre
  • edited March 2014
    Wuddufuh.
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    OMG!!!   It is March!!  MARCH PEOPLE, and we still have SNOW!!

I was out at a bar doing a benefit show about 45 minutes away, and it was snowing on the way in, on the drive home it was snowing everywhere and the plows were not out.  Took me 2 hours to get home going 25 - 30 mph on the highway!!  ugh!

glad to be home though and in my bed!
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
  • Being out of remission for PTSD and being brain brain ninja'd in a dream. No bueno.

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• This is the first time I've been on my computer in 3 days. 

The last time was just so I could do homework. Which I still haven't finished (5 more pages to write out for a speech draft) because who has time for anything anymore. 

Not me!

• So finally back at a computer again. Between getting overworked and mainly spending what little free time I had on stupid bureaucracy issues... yay I am hopefully okay now? (And back again here, hi!) For now. Then a fellow at my job quit, basically resulting in even more ridiculous working hours/days for me. Time to get a new and better job! ...as long as any excrement shall not make contact with the axial-flow rotary unit.

• Something happened to my laptop overnight that's coloring a bunch of random things this fuzzy (like a no cable TV channel) red color, black being one of the main things made unreadable. Until I get a new laptop or fix this it looks like I'll be pretty sparse around here :(

• Sounds like a video problem. Check your drivers/utilities

• AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Check your TCP/IP Connections..
    Enable Cookies..
    You want this dog.
    Jensen
  • From what I was reading it may be an issue with the cable that connects the LCD to the laptop itself. I took it in to the IT guy at my work who I'm friends with, who wasn't able to finish taking it apart. Right as he got the last part together he got a phone call, and I booted it up to make sure it was okay and said bye.

...Just to get back on campus and find that the keyboard isn't working now. Unicorns you Monday.

• Keyboard is probably a loose connection. Should be fairly easy to open it up and reseat that cable.

• VeovisVeovis Florida
    They keep changing my schedule at work, so I find that I have less days off than I really want between the two hospitals where I work. I don't mind the money, but working that many shifts in a row is pretty taxing. And the scheduler keeps telling me that it's my fault, even though I still have the original calendar where we sorted out what shifts I was available for at her hospital versus the other one.
  • My closing cashier quit. My bagger was a no show. Just me and the manager working. He's been here since 6am but stayed to help me. Bluhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Die Monday. DIE!
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Periluna said:
    My closing cashier quit. My bagger was a no show. Just me and the manager working. He's been here since 6am but stayed to help me. Bluhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Die Monday. DIE!
    Retail Solidarity
    I was originally scheduled to work closing, but our delivery got moved to, wait for it, 3 am, so my store manager and another manager were there to bring everything in, then the other manager had to leave early, so I was asked to move to morning shift. My store manager then stayed until about 11 before leaving, and basically all day felt tired as all hell.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00F0JBJDS/ref=ox_ya_os_product_refresh_C

Sooo... just ended up ordering this. Amazon has a thing going where you can pay it off in 12 months with no interest as long as it's actually fully paid off by then. Good choice you think?

• SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    I don't know about all the specifics and what you might be looking for in regards to graphics/games/whatever else, but I can say this: Ewwww Windows 8.
    SetneLinAryanne
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I don't know, just got windows 8 last week, seems fine with a little modding. Runs much faster, seems to do everything more efficiently. Just looks ugly if you don't deal with that stuff.
    IrruelDaskalos
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    The windows 8.1 update helped a bunch too with looks and some functionality. 

JaslineDaskalos
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    I hate the huge change in weather. 70s to 30s in a day. So, now I have such terrible sinus pain issues that I barely slept last night. And what's worse? I still can't sleep, even though I'm pretty worn out. I just want to sleep, mother nature.

OleisPeriluna
  • Worst indigestion ever.
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    My family constantly making assumptions of my life and what I want to do makes me want to bang my head against a wall. :\

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    Being excited to RP with someone I've never had interaction with only to have my characters emotions thoroughly shaken and mind almost irrevocably blown. The rage, the rage. And the intrigue.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

ArbreAarbrok
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Whoops.
    Trager
  • I am reaching the dangerous 'unicorns-it' point with relation to code/class. Again. This should be fun.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Trager
  • VeovisVeovis Florida
    I'm mad that I bought another 1,000 credits because I can't stand not being tritrans, even though this month's promotion sucks unicorns.
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    edited March 2014
    SetneArekaDraimanNolaHaernAryanneRivas
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I'm mad that Veovis quit Carnifex before doing said purchasing. :(
    RiluoAryanne