MAD 2: MADDEN'S MADDENING.

Comments

• Monday nice out 45+ worked all day
    Tuesday really nice out in the 50's. ...worked all day
    Wednesday cold and rainy...day off

F U MOTHER NATURE!!!

• DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    I work outside, so that would be like a perfect work schedule for me.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

• JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    roads are aweful, leaving work early to dodge the rest of the snow.  If I die, it's been real aetolia.
  • Officially -hate- this never ending winter thing. Another dumping of 10+cm of snow they said.. NOOO Much more than that. PLUS we've officially found out that my car also hates the snow as it's constantly getting stuck in today's snowfall. bah! 
    Seriously Mother Nature, we've had enough!!!!! 
  • Jensen said:
    roads are aweful, leaving work early to dodge the rest of the snow.  If I die, it's been real aetolia.
    I'm gonna imagine Jensen dropping the keyboard and then walking away into a blizzard in the most dramatic manner possible. In a duster.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

JensenSetneDraimanSlyphe
    edited March 2014
    Or just shame people who abuse illusions or try to steer them back to the rp world and not nerf skills that responsible people like to use.

In the words of the great Joe Rogan "We should outlaw hammers because that way you can't hit yourself in the unicorns with them"  IE dont make laws from stupid people
    Woops meant to post that somewhere else
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    MAD at @Eleanor! I changed my forum sig because she complained about "having to stare at the screaming tomato".
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Now your sig makes me think something is about to happen, but f waiting to see.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    Fucking ice covered everything. Staaahp.

Lin
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    In that case, thank you, @Eleanor.  I hated that sig too.
    JensenPerilunaJaslineRivas
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    So. A few weeks ago I was complaining about an incompetent employee where I work who had called in sick for really dumb reasons, who came to work while STILL sick and was coughing all over the place without covering her mouth, which got ME sick.

For the past week, she hasn't been showing up to work on days when she had been scheduled to work, and the schedule has been posted for all of March for a while now. We've been calling her since Saturday trying to figure out where the hell she's been and if she's even coming back since she hasn't told anybody anything. Yesterday when we call her home line, she tells us she's not coming back to work. This is AFTER the schedule for the whole month and the trade show that we're doing for the next two weeks has been made. She gave us no notice whatsoever, and now we have no time to try and hire a replacement because we have the trade show, and we're severely short-staffed. And to top it all of, it's inventory month.

So, now I'm stuck working seven days straight (with overtime pay, which isn't too bad), and I'm stuck working several days by myself because the other two employees are going to be either working at the trade show or otherwise unavailable because this freaking lady decided to bail on us.
    JensenLin
    I'm liking because theres no simpathetic dislike option
    Lin
  • Laptop died last night. On my way out the door to get a new one, I slipped on a patch of ice. I kept my hold on the door knob trying to keep from falling and pulled something in my should pretty badly. Amg ouch.

On the up side, I have a shiny new laptop. Maybe not top of the line, but it's better than the junk-pile I was using.

Except for the unicornsing keyboard. Getting used to this is going to take time.

Aishia
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Finally the top that your LAP Needs.
    Aarbrok
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    Got computer back today. Dc-connection, which has been iffy for about a year, is worse than ever. Took me a few hours to find the right position for the Cable, now I can't Breathe anymore, because if I do, it will stop working again. <.< On the plus side, fan is working like a charm!
    Minarael
  • Visual Studio 2012 express is not compatible with windows 8 apparently. I hope that the version specifically -for- windows 8 still works. Not sure if I can use 2013 express for my class ;_;

• DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Xavin, I'm running 2013 for Fortress on win8.1

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• HAHA IT DIDN'T WORK.  We have to use 2012 for a class I'm using. Luckily, my school has a dreamspark account so I can get the professional edition, which has been patched to work, for free. Just a pain in the ass to do it.

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I looked up the difference between who and whom to sound smarter.  Began to understand.  Getting better at it.  Then they throw me a curve ball.  Huh.
  • edited March 2014
    Staph infection and fever during midterms. Worse? It is in my nose. I look like I caught a reindeer STD from Rudolph. I didn't expect my nose to match my hair. Heh

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

Veovis
  • loading software on a fresh OS takes so freakin' long. I'm purposely not loading mudlet until last but ugh -.- this takes forever.

• DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    www.ninite.com is your friend, Xavin.

Also, you have a fast enough laptop for cmud now. Just sayin'.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Periluna
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Daskalos said:

I find that second sentence ridiculously hilarious for some reason I just can't put my finger on.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    LinDraimanXavin
  • edited March 2014
    Valenae said:
    Staph infection and fever during midterms. Worse? It is in my nose. I look like I caught a reindeer STD from Rudolph. I didn't expect my nose to match my hair. Heh
    [spoiler] image [/spoiler]

Picture of my Staph Infection for those who are gore inclined. (It doesn't look THAT bad.)

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• VeovisVeovis Florida
    Valenae said:
    Valenae said:
    [spoiler] image [/spoiler]

Picture of my Staph Infection for those who are gore inclined. (It doesn't look THAT bad.)
    I've seen worse. Much worse. Just make sure you take your entire course of antibiotics. 
    Valenae
  • edited March 2014
    Yeah, a bulb is forming on my nose from the infection. lol

EDIT: They gave me antibiotics and nasal cream. When I apply the cream, I don't have itching or pain.

• Daskalos said:

Never Xavin! Mudlet Forever!
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Just found out that David Hayter is no longer to be the voice of Solid Snake, being replaced by Kiefer Sutherland. Not to knock on the new guy, but it just won't be the same Snake I grew up with without David!
    HavenSeirRiluo
    I think this metal gear is going back to like Big Boss and not actually Solid Snake, so the voice actor being different is understandable.  But that's just a rumor I picked up and nothing I've read.
    Valenae