MAD 2: MADDEN'S MADDENING.

Comments

• Periluna said:
    To be clear! I was on lunch and only on the forums!
    Me too! I only ever sign in on my kindle on break to check in. I can't actually Aet at work, so wish I could sometimes. So much to RP and so little time.
    imageimage
    PerilunaAryanne
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Latest season of Sherlock is already over :(

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.
    Why can't people push in their damned chairs? They're even desk chairs, on rolly wheels. 

Xavin
  • edited January 2014
    ^They could even karate kick them and make it fun. :|

My rage is this weird limbo feeling of not having my degree and how we're stuck in a place that we don't particularly like or feel comfortable in.

Nightmares that make me wake up at 4:00am and having trouble going back to sleep.

I'm also pretty pissed about this shelter closing in downtown because of funding issues and the general apathy of people who don't care to help fundraise. I feel like I have to bribe people to get them to care about their community.

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I had ECT on the 10th that didn't work.  We're fairly certain I accidentally took two pills that are anti-seizure drugs.  So the following week - which was the second week of school - sucked badly.  They agree to let me go in last Friday and get zapped again.  Friday, it's obvious I'm feeling better despite the after-effects of anesthesia.  Saturday......... I come down with the plague.  I spent all Saturday and all Sunday sleeping instead of studying for a quiz tomorrow and doing homework due tomorrow.  Today's Monday and I'm still sick and having to suck it up and do the homework... that I can't find.  This is the first time I've appreciated Facebook.
  • Being in a hotel room for the next two weeks. Which wouldn't be so bad, but I'm in a different time zone, and will be working full days for the first time in a month. 

For those two or three of you who might notice the difference, expect a lot less Rashar for a bit. My b.
  • Rashar said:
    Being in a hotel room for the next two weeks. Which wouldn't be so bad, but I'm in a different time zone, and will be working full days for the first time in a month. 

For those two or three of you who might notice the difference, expect a lot less Rashar for a bit. My b.

Noooo *clings like the fangirl she is* Ehehehe. :D
    imageimage
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Quoting The King's Speech, this about sums up how I feel right about now. Not sure how much is filtered, so spoiler.
    [spoiler]
    "fuck fuck fucking fuck fuck fucking bugger bugger bugger buggerty buggerty buggerty fuck fuck arse balls balls fuckety shit shit fuck and willy willy shit and fuck and tits."[/spoiler]

DaingeanAryannePerilunaFerrikPiperSlypheArbre
  • DaingeanDaingean Xanhaal, probably.
    @Teani - I am not liking your post because I am pleased at your discontent. I am liking it because of just how much -was- filtered, and at the amusing bits that weren't.
    Proudly fighting against Greytolia since the [approximately] 3/1/2010 at 18:00.
    AryannePerilunaPiper
  • My unexpected time home off of work (and its associated time to actually play a game).

My older two daughters lost their dad to a heart attack. My youngest missed that pain because she was living with her father in Michigan.

This week, her dad, a reasonably healthy 30 year old man, died because of the flu and complications stemming from it. 

I can't get to Michigan basically because of timing. She's going to finish her school year with family then move out here, but meanwhile, my girl is hurting and all I can do is talk to her. I can't hug her, I can't distract her, I can't fix it. 

What are the odds that this would happen twice in one family? 

So incredibly angry at the universe. 
    imageimage
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Always good that I can amuse others, I suppose. I'm not one to curse much, so the quote seemed appropriate, as I'm feeling like I'm reaching my limits lately.

[spoiler]I don't like burdening others with my own things. I'm usually the one people load off on because I like to help. I rage at people who tiptoe around, lying or fucking things up because they're afraid of being honest. I prefer people being straight with me even if it hurts. I'll probably rage about it for a while (likely because I'm angry with myself for having been a donkey's rear end without realizing it, rather than being truly upset with the person being honest) and then calm down when I understand why. However, if someone is not straight with me, I won't understand why something is happening, what is actually wrong, nor will I be able to change. Is that so fucking difficult to understand?[/spoiler]

Also, hate losing friends (feeling like I am right now). It's right there on the top of my list of things I hate.

FerrikHaven
  • So many bad Tuesdays lately, damn =(
  • It's just about noon and we have 4 inches of snow outside. It's not supposed to stop until 10 PM tonight.

They just upped the amount we're supposed to get to 10-15 inches. I think I hate Pennsylvania. 

• I've been sick since Thursday night and missed three days of work. Wracked by coughs hard enough that're making me puke.
    Slyphe said:
    It's just about noon and we have 4 inches of snow outside. It's not supposed to stop until 10 PM tonight.

They just upped the amount we're supposed to get to 10-15 inches. I think I hate Pennsylvania. 
    I want to both agree and disagree with this statement. I have my problems with the state, but I don't think I could live anywhere else.

Ingram said:
  • edited January 2014
    I live in southeast PA, which is maybe just about what I'm tired of, having been born and raised here. North/northwest PA isn't too bad from any of the times I've been there.

• I got snowed out of what might have been a really cool business meeting up in NJ. Oh well, at least it's warm here!

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Periluna
  • Toz said:
    I got snowed out of what might have been a really cool business meeting up in NJ. Oh well, at least it's warm here!
    I didn't have to turn my car on 45 mins before I left to take my son to school! Woot!
    Slyphe said:
    I live in southeast PA, which is maybe just about what I'm tired of having been born and raised here. North/northwest PA isn't too bad from any of the times I've been there.
    How close to Philly?
    Toz said:
    I got snowed out of what might have been a really cool business meeting up in NJ. Oh well, at least it's warm here!
    Why would you want to go to NJ?

Ingram said:
  • Setne said:
    Slyphe said:
    I live in southeast PA, which is maybe just about what I'm tired of having been born and raised here. North/northwest PA isn't too bad from any of the times I've been there.
    How close to Philly?

Last time I drove up it was about an hour and some change? Mm Pat's cheesesteaks. 

• Business meeting, was gonna be super interesting stuff. And potentially make me money, so that's good too. But, alas.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• Just got home after walking 12 miles in the snow. FML.

i am rapture coder
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Omei said:
    Just got home after walking 12 miles in the snow. FML.
    So, you're my grandfather?

AryanneCiarelleSetneArbreEzalorRiluo
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Was it uphill both ways?

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

AryanneCiarelleSolariaSlypheEzalorValenae
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    OMG!!!  I am SICK of this snow!!!    I happen to be the lucky person that lives on the state line of Illinois and Indiana, where in Indiana, there was a lake affect snow that started before midnight and did not end till about 2pm!!  CST.   And whats worse, just when it was going out of the area, it turns back around and comes back again and then continues out to the east!  

Lucky for me, I did not go to work today so I stayed off the roads, and am NOT one of the unlucky few that are now trapped on the 80/94 highway....those poor people!!
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
  • Finding out at lunch time that a good friend of mine and used to be member of this community was in a head on collusion last night. Some might remember him, Trentacus, as far as I know he is in serious but stable condition.
    imageimage
  • I live in Alaska and it's really warm here, comparatively. Snow and ice is kind of melting and it's irritating. It's January, this shouldn't be happening for five months. 
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I wore flipflops today.
    Xavin
  • Arbre said:
    I wore flipflops today.
    Jerkbre

• Macavity said:
    OMG!!!  I am SICK of this snow!!!    I happen to be the lucky person that lives on the state line of Illinois and Indiana, where in Indiana, there was a lake affect snow that started before midnight and did not end till about 2pm!!  CST.   And whats worse, just when it was going out of the area, it turns back around and comes back again and then continues out to the east!  

Lucky for me, I did not go to work today so I stayed off the roads, and am NOT one of the unlucky few that are now trapped on the 80/94 highway....those poor people!!
    We've got 10 inches here already!! And it's SUPPOSED to snow for another FOUR hours!!!