MAD 2: MADDEN'S MADDENING.

1191192193194195197»

Comments

• AxiusAxius where I amMember Posts: 235 ✭✭✭
    not a mad, more a sad.

I want to leave an apology for everyone who RPs with me, or interacts with me. If I seem cold, distant, or otherwise maybe not myself ICly, it's because I've lost a furry family member IRL yesterday afternoon. We're deliberating how we're going to handle her corpse, which is resting on our back porch, where it's out of reach of anything that shouldn't be messing with it. But the emotional toll and mental toll has me running on baseline things..and I'm reaching to my own escapist habits of old. Which is Aetolia and my MUDs.

Rest In Piece, Pepper Ann "Be quiet!" Dees. May you find yourself settling in front of a warm hearth, dreaming of chasing bunnies and getting headpats and butt-scritches wherever you are. You served dutifully as a guard dog, and you've earned your rest from the pains and aches of old age.
    TeaniFezzix
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Member, Guildmaster Posts: 2,038 mod
    Immunosuppressants. Yes, yes, you're probably saving my life, but bronchitis from hell is not a fun way to spend the weekend.
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee Member Posts: 2,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok that's it, get the shrink ray and the sci fi mini ship. I'm going into @Arbre's bloodstream. I got work to do.

Arbre
  • RhyotRhyot BloodlochMember Posts: 270 ✭✭✭
    When you go in for an annual eye exam.... and then the dr decides he wants to dilate your damn eyes....

Welp... there goes my entire work day!!

• SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the EarthMember, Guildmaster Posts: 733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 11
    Apparently a dusting of snow has started to mean that no one remembers how to drive. I went to the grocery store a bit ago, and people were driving 20 mph under the speed limit even though every had turned to rain and there was absolutely no snow or ice anything.

Oh, and coincidentally, these drivers have a habit of forgetting that headlights exist.
  • TekiasTekias WisconsinMember Posts: 259 ✭✭✭
    edited February 11
    Sarita said:

Apparently a dusting of snow has started to mean that no one remembers how to drive. I went to the grocery store a bit ago, and people were driving 20 mph under the speed limit even though every had turned to rain and there was absolutely no snow or ice anything.

Oh, and coincidentally, these drivers have a habit of forgetting that headlights exist.

Annoying, but I think I'd prefer 20mph under than 10 over. Neighbor's kid flipped their SUV, and (unrelated) a Semi creamed a cop SUV about 4 blocks away from here.

Edit: Didn't see the 'dusting of snow' part. Yeah, we're mid-blizzard here, and people are driving like I just described.
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

• SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the EarthMember, Guildmaster Posts: 733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, that would shut down the world for at least a week around here. It's barely even worth trying to drive if we can avoid it when that happens.
  • TekiasTekias WisconsinMember Posts: 259 ✭✭✭
    Looking at 12+ inches by tomorrow night. And no one can unicorns drive around here despite blizzards, plural, being a yearly occurance.
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Member, Guildmaster Posts: 2,038 mod
    It was 81 degrees Fahrenheit today. Just sayin'.
    ZailaHaven
  • KalinaarKalinaar Member Posts: 87 ✭✭✭
    You all suck. It's been between -5 and -20 for almost two weeks.
    Zaila
    When people say something along the lines of "I've been thinking of retiring this character, but maybe I won't if x hapens," to try and get something IC.
    ZailaKalinaar
    Jusst tell them to retire then. That tends to stop the conversation in its tracks and lets you go on about your day without needing to feel guilty about someone quitting who obviously wants to quit anyway.

• ZailaZaila Pacific TimeMember Posts: 431 ✭✭✭✭
    Anytime someone tries to leverage retirement, I just throw them on ignore: I don't tolerate metagame-bullying attempts.
    Mjoll
    Here's a maddening....

This is the second time in a unicorns year that I've had my credit card information stolen. So now.... I'm waiting a unicorns new credit card which won't arrive until unicorns friday!!! Kinda ruined my plans with the wife for valentine's day. Also have to go through the unicorns trouble of redoing all my autopayment bills with the new card when it comes in.... So unicorns frustrating.

On the bright side, my wife understands so we're doing a belated valentine's day dinner on saturday.

Moxie