MAD 2: MADDEN'S MADDENING.

Comments

• TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I'm sorry to hear all that, @Rashar. If there's anything I can do, let me know, even if it's just idle chat or some RP or whatever.

Emelle
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    @Rashar - That sucks man. Very sorry to hear all that. Hopefully things will work out the best for your family in the end :(
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Emelle
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    But I mean... If building makes you feel better....

(<3 Hang in there)
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    AshmerAryanneTragerHadrakValdusIshinBenedicto
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    I feel that I'm shutting myself in more and more, isolating myself again because every attempt I've made to reach out to people from before I went into my last depression have failed completely. I've had zero calls from anyone outside family in the two months, despite having tried to interact, invite people in.

I make an attempt to actually socialize and speak to people in the game for the first time in a long time and I feel like I'm intruding, like I have to push for anyone to actually respond. Former friends slipping away, almost as if they've moved on or don't give a damn anymore. SO... I flip out, then get even more sad cause I've managed to push even more people away. Great.

Sorry. I'm just feeling really bad and terribly lonely right now.

MoireanAlissandra
  • @Rashar my divorce was extremely stressful and difficult as well but was for the best in the end.  If you need anything hit me up :)
    IshinTrager
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    We shall form a support group. Divorcee's Anonyomous.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

• Sign me up for that. Had two of them.
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    My divorce may not had been official, but it may as well have been. I'm in...

I'll bring the ambrosia salad.

Five years, lost the house and the car... *grump grump grump*
    (Bitter, Party of One.)
  • "Anonymous"

• AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    I guess I'll be the token "my divorce was easy" guy. Sorry. :(

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

Mephistoles
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    I have to cook for the CEO and head of my department in my agency on Thursday. Just kill me.

Alissandra
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    Should get Raz to help you brainstorm. Heard he's the cooking guru.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

SaritaAryanneAlissandraTeaniArbreEmelleHaven
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Step one: Buy rotisserie chicken.
    Step two: Panic.
    Step three: Steamed hams.
    AarbrokEmelleHaven
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    Step four: buy meat pie
    Step five: burn mouth on meat pie during dota

Aarbrok
  • I hate that there's a blood moon happening on my birthday and I have no one to share it with. I'm incredibly lonely and spent the first few hours of my birthday listening to my mother tell me everything that's wrong with me, as if I wasn't already abundantly aware.

I just wish I could spend time with someone who would give a shit whether I live or die, at this point.

MoireanTeani
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Step six: Buy a coffee maker.
    step seven: Abandon all hope.
  • Going from slow, easy going days to busy, non-stop, omg-make-it-stop kind of days at work.
    We're so extremely back logged I've been bringing some of it home to do just so we can catch up.
    Major negative, boo to the extreme amount of exhaustion I've been having.
    Plus side, yay for overtimed/banked hours!
    Ashmer
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I'm just going to share this here. I've felt very frustrated lately, and putting things into words helps me sometimes:

http://jjloraine.wordpress.com/2014/10/11/the-curious-case-of-catalysts/
    KonnornTeaniAlissandraEmelleElie
  • True words, @Moirean. I'm gonna bookmark that, cause it's a good reminder to have.

Moirean
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Reading brewers forums, some people use metric, some imperial, and one asshole used this unit liters/pound. Die in a fire good sir
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    About a boot of malted barley, three whispers of kosher salt.
    Haven
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    New kitten apparently chewed through the wires on several things. Including the fan control switch for the processor fan on both my computer and my husbands. Right now? It sounds like a freaking server room. It's cool as can be, but man..giving me a headache.

Ishin
  • My boyfriend and I broke up tonight. I apologize in advance if I am either not around as much or just not myself.

Because this was and is really painful, for both of us.
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Nola said:

My boyfriend and I broke up tonight. I apologize in advance if I am either not around as much or just not myself.

That really sucks, Nola. I've had my own share of breakups in the past, and they're never very bueno. Hope everything works out for you <3
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    EmelleAlissandraHaven
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Ishin said:

Nola said:

My boyfriend and I broke up tonight. I apologize in advance if I am either not around as much or just not myself.

That really sucks, Nola. I've had my own share of breakups in the past, and they're never very bueno. Hope everything works out for you <3</p>
    You ever leave me, I'll cut you.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    IshinJamiHaven
  • I dislocated two of my ribs and have to keep going back to the chiropractor to get them put in. While that's not ideal, I rage at missing class constantly and getting behind right as midterms come and having all of this work pile up. I held down the fort as best as I could but with five classes, most of them upper level writing intensive- whew!

Also, I rage at not being able to find good quality, inexpensive wax play candles locally. $20.00 for one candle, I mean...really?

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

• AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Redbox doesn't have Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. :(

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Redbox feels antiquated practical since its release.
  • Project managers that can't manage projects.

Seriously, do your job so I'm not sitting at a desk for 4 hours organising shit because you can't and missing out on going on cool jobs in the field (Standby on an island as they start up a plant for the first time, I was so excited to go!). we are doing you a favour. A favour that involves driving 8hrs to location and 8hrs back when if you had sent one of your own team it would only be 2hours driving total.

God damn right I'm going to charge you for this and if you complain I'm going to remind you only organised to have a testing window we can access the pipe work one fifth of the actual time required.

I swear to god, if you suddenly tack more work on in the last half hour I have to prepare this before mobilisation if I ever meet you in person I'll thread an isotope pigtail up your urethra.

Politics
    Ishin