MAD 2: MADDEN'S MADDENING.

Comments

• I cannot imagine why you would in the first place.

i am rapture coder
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Did you wake up in Kentucky with a new man friend?
    Trager
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    I decided to sleep because I kept thinking myself into panic attacks and not being able to breathe.

And no! But I did get an offer to run away to Las Vegas to live there/be kept by the creepy ass guy who tried to nibble my ear while I was sleeping?

Ick.
    imageimage
    Trager
    On a much less creepy note, my knee and my arm are both acting up--still not completely healed from the fall, I guess. Physically incapable of climbing the ladder to get to the top bunks. Had to talk someone into switching with me.
    imageimage
  • edited July 2014
    Erzsebet said:

I decided to sleep because I kept thinking myself into panic attacks and not being able to breathe.

And no! But I did get an offer to run away to Las Vegas to live there/be kept by the creepy ass guy who tried to nibble my ear while I was sleeping?

Ick.

And yet, still better than living in Kentucky.

Also, please tell me you maced that weirdo.

"To be awkward or unkempt, to talk or move wrongly is to be a dangerous giant, a destroyer of worlds...any accurately improper move can poke through the thin sleeve of immediate reality." - Erving Goffman

ErzsebetTragerAryanneIshin
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    Y u no like earlobe nibbles?
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

• Only in America, we mace a poor feller for professing his love.
    IshinTrager
  • I am not built to safely consume alcohol.

Politics
    Trager
    @Trager -- There are earlobe nibbles, and then there are unwanted earlobe nibbles from men older than my father.

I'm just lucky I was torturing my ears at the time, or I might've slept through it. >.>
    imageimage
    Trager
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    edited July 2014

Flies. First fruit flies, then legit flies. My fridge broke sometime during my vacation while I was at my parent's. After the flies, come bills. Bills to the tune of 'Good thing I don't have plans to enjoy ever'. Then leg burns. Leg burns that get infected after blistering. Then co-workers quitting on the job and making it easier to pay off bills because I now cover her shifts but harder to deal with flies, handing house affairs, and blah. ... blah. .. blah. I... really hate flies. 

Ishin
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    edited July 2014
    Fun fact. Hummus grows ORANGE mold on it if you leave it in a broken fridge, during a humid heat wave, in an apartment that's not being air conditioned for a week because no one is there. Also, flies love it. There is really nothing as precious in this world as opening your fridge for some juice and being greeted with a swarming apocalypse. 

Ishin
  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    I need to start getting kickbacks from the towing company for all of these idiots that need their vehicles towed off the railroad tracks. Seriously. It must be something in the water or a bad batch of whatever drug they're all on.

It wouldn't be so bad minus the panic attacks and anxiety. I really enjoy thinking that everything has a dead body in it. Oh, garbage bag on the side of the road? Dead body. Table cloth or picnic blanket or something? Dead body's clearly wrapped in it. Milk jug? Severed head. Big thing of cardboard? A leg. Uh huh. It helps to have someone with me to keep me in the here and now. I'd ask for a reasonable accomodation but it would take 5 months to get an answer of "No" back to whatever I requested.
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    This is kind of a love and hate. My work went from 95% dead for me, to OMG WTF YOU ARE BUSY. And it's not even -that- crazy busy, maybe..85% busy overall - but my clients are all PST. So, I keep having meetings and doing work on PST hours when I live in EST. I'm so tired today from barely sleeping last night from being too tired to sleep. Yeah, it makes no sense, but apparently it's a thing for me.

• When I find a post I wouldn't mind replying to, only to find it happened like three days ago and there's already a whole new train of thought in that thread. Darn.
    JensenStathanSolariaPeriluna
  • I have weird dreams. Usually they're kind of related to life, though.

Last night I dreamed I was getting punched in the nose repeatedly. I have no idea.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• Toz said:
    I have weird dreams. Usually they're kind of related to life, though. Last night I dreamed I was getting punched in the nose repeatedly. I have no idea.

MY PHONE WON'T LET ME OUT OF THE QUOTE BOX!!!!!!!

Anyway- you had the dream because you won't be having lunch with me tomorrow and it's symbolic of being punched in the nose.

SetnePiper
  • @Periluna is sending me dream face-punches. Can...can I issue that?

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

PerilunaMarienaHavenStathanAshmerErzsebet
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    I had a dream yesterday that I got a call at work to pick up an order from our "Gay/Vampire" department, and it was a plush furry outfit of a light up stegosaurus named Sampson, and I had to model it for these eccentric vampire customers whom were not impressed.

Either im spending too much time at work....or on the internet at work.
    IshinStathanAshmerPiper
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Just twilight books and glitter, huh?
    Periluna
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    ..and somewhere in there jurassic park showed up
    IosyneSolariaPerilunaNolaErzsebet
  • I've been playing this experimental rp game similar to D&D since December 2-3 nights a week. There was this gnome that we met back in...March? on campaign attempt #3. This gnome was awesome. Also, sold fireworks and liked to blow shit up. It also REALLY helped that Dan can do voices and stuff. Like LOTS of voices. This gnome sounded like an old irish dude and had a witch cackle.

This gnome survived us going from city to city, turning up here and there as we ran into trouble, or didn't, or just showed up again because Dan thought it was funny and we thought the gnome was awesome-sauce.

We raised a haunted ship last night in the game, and Frizz died, and I cried all the way home. :< I don't know if that's a compliment to how awesome the game is, or how pathetic it is that I get so damn attached to the cool characters.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    AshmerIshinEmelle
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    Rest assured, @Meyvitch, that that's how the game is supposed to be played.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Teani
  • I blew up a city with a fireseed spell and an apple seed from another planet the size of my head, and the gnome survived it. I was so PISSED OFF. ^_^
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Ishin
  • IosyneIosyne the Lair
    Parents getting a divorce.

Man.
    AshmerAarbrokIshinXavinStathanHaven
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    edited July 2014
    @Iosyne: It's never easy when that happens, though sometimes (like in the case of my parents) it can be the best thing that ever happened. They weren't really made for one another at all and spent the last 10 years of their marriage fighting more than anything else, and the last 5 years giving each other the silent treatment or yelling at one another.

Hang in there though. Sending you a comforting hug and offering a shoulder to lean your head against when things get too frustrating.

AryanneIshin
  • I had grandparents get divorced about a decade ago. That was...really weird. But :(@Iosyne. Divorce is hard.

IshinAarbrok
    edited July 2014
    So I came down to Austin from Oklahoma City to try and get this spiffy job. Dude offering the job said come down, we'll meet up, if we decide it's a good fit you have a job. (Live-in childcare position.)

So I come down. And they're all out of town through Sunday. I only have the funds to stay till Monday morning, or I'm going to run out of funds for food/a place to stay.

This also puts me at a dilemma where I need to get a bus ticket to New York the day -before- I go--and I won't know if I'm going until literally the day I'd need to go. I -could- get a refundable ticket, now but those are like 50-75$ more that I really don't have.

Bonus points! Man is not answering his phone or his e-mails at all.
    imageimage
    Ishin
  • Due to some of my medicine, I have decreased tolerance to the sun and tend to break out in a rash whenever I get under it. Put on some SPF 80, cooked out at work for 40 people, still burnt like the pale Irish thing I am and got a rash from the sunscreen because heeeey sensitive skin. GREAT. LOVE IT.
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    That sucks, @Haern.

I rage at random headaches. Go the fuck away, dudes, Jesus. I got better shit to do than sit here and have my grape hurt.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    EmellePeriluna
  • SPF 80 is pretty unnecessary. Really, pretty much anything over 35 isn't doing anything more. Irrelevant maybe, but there you go. :)
    IshinAryanne