Small Ideas - AIN'T NO COMBAT THREAD

Comments

• The new organized cache is really nice. Any chance shop caches could be organized in the same fashion?
    MoireanIshinPeriluna
  • @Toz I will liaison for that in the coming round if you want?

• Xavin said:

@Toz I will liaison for that in the coming round if you want?

Hey, feel free- or I can do it myself, I guess. Just really, really, really want to be able to walk through Western Ithmia. I was moving roughly 1 room a second.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Teani
  • That's fine if you want to do it. I know that non-liaisons have more limited report capabilities, though, so I didn't know if you had other things you wanted to bring up in your own reports.

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Can certain building/castle upgrades maybe be repriced? Things like enchantment rooms costing 10 million when you can just dunk one in your haven - it's a bit worthless to get for an org and it encourages more people to just hide in havens. Same thing with endurance/willpower regain (can just get haven power), and things like ovens you can make for like 1k gold with furniture and luster for 25 credits. I feel actually ashamed and grumbly over credits lost because I bought the default oven for my house. A house upgrade shouldn't be a trick option. It should be a reasonable and cool option, not one you feel buyer's remorse for.
    IshinJensenSolariaErzsebetElieDemarcusAarbrokPiper
    edited June 2014
    The artifact ylem goggles are pretty underwhelming. Given that getting mists already takes a bit of work, could it be made that attuning just gives you a nice big chance (50-100%) of getting the mist you want? The current chance is...not good. I'm currently attuned to white and only around 5% of my mists are coming out white. That's the boosted/attuned chance? O.o

Alternative suggestion (or both!) - give a chance for 2 mists to appear (maybe the second one will always be in the spectrum you've attuned to).
    DemarcusAarbrok
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    I've had the goggles since they first came out, my assumption was that was some sort of "Delvian Gimmick" to convince us to buy them cause I saw -no- difference in the mists color increase, but hey...Artifacts.
    So, @Faerah‌ and I were reminiscing a bit of years back in Achaea, there was a charm bracelet that DeBurr sold, and you could pick up charms from the various villages/cities/islands/Arcadia and attach them to the bracelet, which was essentially a container.

I was thinking if we could have perhaps a base item sold in like Mrenedh or somewhere, crafting offices even of a bracelet like this we could attach the crafted charms to, that would be super cool to have. Feasible? Maybe? (Ill bake some brownies and mail them) :)
    FaerahTragerTeani
    Could we get a helpfile or command that would be the spot to look for the current monthly promo and associated syntax/information? It would be way easier than checking announce posts to verify syntax/info AND it would be a very easy way for returning players/people just popping in to check out what the monthly promo is.
    ElieTragerTeani
    I'd love if there was a way to put a note about a person in your guild, for easy reminders about important stuff.

GUILDNOTE - Add a bit of information to someone's personal log.
    GUILDNOTE - Sets who can read the notes. All = everyone, sec = secretaries, # = guildrank.
    - GUILDNOTE CLEAR - resets the note.

If someone has notes, it would be denoted on GWHO by a new column or just something like * next to their name.

In the same vein, player logs for an org? I think other IRE games have something like this, and it would be really nice to have a log documenting when someone got favors, aideships, ministries, etc. for your own city, and if they aren't a citizen, a history of their enemy statuses and stuff.

READPLOG MOIREAN - If Spirean shows a history of my CFs, council election, etc. If not Spirean, shows when I was enemied to whatever city you are checking from, when bounties were set on me/for what reason, etc.

WRITEPLOG MOIREAN - Add a note to someone's player log. Only council members could do this.
    ArekaIshin
  • NalorNalor UK
    edited July 2014
    Not productive
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
    Ishin
  • Any chance we can get it so that when you probe all these pieces that need to be assembled it tells you how many pieces you need to do it? It would be nice when it comes to the auction house and deciding if it's worth the price because I only need 2 other pieces or not because I need 5 more.
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    @Ianea The command is 'RELIC PIECES'
    imageimage
  • I think she means if you don't have any of the pieces and you're wanting to buy them from the auction house.

Hell, even a help file could fix that.
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    Ah. A file that lists them all would be neat.

So would, unrelated, a file that lists all the pack commands and stuff.
    imageimage
  • Hey, would it be possible to get a ptells option for packs? I love that they have their own channels and stuff, but sometimes I like to read what I missed out on when I wasn't logged on.
    :)

MoireanErzsebetPiper
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    A few metrics (size, recent kills, points) added to PACK RANKINGS would be nice.
  • Also, related to packs, being able to config the packtells would be nice. Unless it's there and just not listed in the config settings. In that case, nevermind!

• RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    Personal deathstats and killstats like other IRE games please

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

IshinAngweStathan
    @Riluo ...yes, and I had to log into another game to check my stats on that...

+-Statistics------------------------------------------------------------------+
    | Adventurer Kills Denizen Kills Your Deaths |
    | Slain : 692 Slain : 28721 To Adventurers : 396 |
    | Levels : 52247 Levels : 1456479 To Denizens : 201 |
    | Avg Level: 75 Avg Level: 50 To Misadventure: 37 |

I once was better at PK than Dying.....
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    I would love to see it, even for a laugh at how much I die :)

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

Jensen
  • I wonder if I'm in the positive yet. I sure died a lot, for a long time. :P
  • Could we get the changelog alert on login fixed? Nearly every time in log in it tells me I have a new changelog to review but when I check there isn't anything new. I update it to mark all changelogs as read and it'll be fine for a day before reverting to alerting there's a new but non-existent changelog to review.

Politics
    DamonicusStathanHavenIshin
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    I don't think we're privy to all the changes either since I notice the change log numbers jump around a bit too. So I wonder if the notifications are coming from the ones we don't see? I dunno.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Ishin
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Haven said:

I don't think we're privy to all the changes either since I notice the change log numbers jump around a bit too. So I wonder if the notifications are coming from the ones we don't see? I dunno.

There are changelogs for the gods only, but the number goes up anyway. It's a janky system. I'll fix the login notification.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    HavenXavinIshinStathanTrager
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    edited July 2014
    can we set custom lines for some of the endgame raceskills? It doesn't make sense that I can breathe fire but I really want the ability. I'd just change it to me grabbing a large jug, taking a large snort of hooch, and spitting a mist of alcohol that catches fire.

You could just do (ABILITY): -emote line- to make sure it doesnt get abused.
    AngweAarbrokMoireanIshin
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    How to justify Angwe flying...?
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Angwe said:

How to justify Angwe flying...?

Heavy farting.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    JensenIshinPiperTeani