Small Ideas - AIN'T NO COMBAT THREAD

1120121122123124126»

Comments

• TetchtaTetchta The Innocent
    I left out shade in my post above that said something about the veracity of claims coming from said person, but yeah, it doesn't surprise me that they're not connected (or rather that the explanation for why it remains in is/might be BS.) In any case, more reason to plz remove the thing that hides the results.

• Given that gladius use is pretty much revenant only (I can wield them as Templar but can't duality, etc), would it make sense to give Revenants free or reduced cost proficiency with the weapon?

Not like proficiencies are super expensive in general (I have farmed out 21) but it seems like it would be a neat, flavorful touch.
  • As a feedback idea regarding the troop mechanics, I think we could really use a time-limit or a different overhaul on the tells/second the troops can send to the commander. I basically entered the matrix when 25+ people started bashing the troops, and the spam gets multiplied by double/triple attacks as well. Eno ct history from last night can attest to that.
    SryaenHolbrookZeheia
  • Small idea: Create an artifact for the game that allows characters to have colored lines of text in their physical description.