Good songs

Comments

• I just think this is a really good song.

"You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

AshmerXenia
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    Asaraii said:

Killin it

OMG THIS IS SO ME. I LOVE THIS SONG.
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

XeniaAsaraii
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    Carpenter Brut's newest album. Holy mother of god I love synthwave and I love Carpenter Brut.

Ghend
  • I love songs where so much can be said with no lyrics required.

"Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro

• "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • Through all this crap that's going on lately, I've been listening to a lot of Flyleaf. While I'm not religious in the slightest, their songs are pretty uplifting and give you that feel-good vibe while still holding onto the heavier sound I like.

Dis song. Getting me through.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland

Also, new(ish) Decemberists album:

Also, cuz German Ron Swanson:

Malok
    Mariena
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    These songs got me on repeat like, wtf.

Because @Argolis

Because @Ashmer
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

Ashmer
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Oh Sir Sly.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

• edited February 2015

Annihilator

• <3 this song so much.
  • edited February 2015
    @Trager I don't know how I missed In This Moment being posted. Not only is Maria Brink another rock goddess that I've fallen in love with, but I've been listening to their Black Widow album on repeat. They also do an amazing cover of Blondie's 'Call Me that I shamelessly dance around to when nobody's watching':

...Though my favorite song of theirs is probably Whore. Because... well why not. And she's gorgeous. Did I mention I'm in love?

EDIT:

Here's a version of it live at a concert 15 minutes from my house that I stupidly didn't buy tickets for because I didn't know who they were until my sister who went showed me this.

Not only does she have a nice message, but she sounds exactly the same live. I wouldn't have ever expected that.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    Trager
  • Haha I saw her live and you didn't.

• Cus I woke up still drunk and I'm totally feeling this song!

TenshyoMariena
  • Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

ArekaMalokDraiman
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai

TragerAldric