Good songs

Comments

• Woooo @Malok, that's awesome.

@Tenshyo definitely agreed there. I saw them once with Korn and Sevendust and it was... fantastic. Korn stole the show with how awesome they were, but Disturbed was fantastic too.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    Ishin
  • edited June 2015
    SQUEE! This entire shadow event, I drove my crew nuts cause entire week of this bloody shadow war has been so exciting I been playing this for almost a week!

I wish I could of been there for a few more events that happened towards the end, but I just want to thank everyone worked hard on the big event ^^

I had to add this :3 Just cuz its catchy.

I love catchy tunes...remember?

The song begins at 6:32 if want to skip ahead. I love love LOVE the you tube series itself. An thankful to @Rajazel and @Zenobia getting to sing it to them :)

The Original that started it all
  • So throughout the shadow realm event that recently played out, I had this running in my playlists and felt it fitting through some of the battles and progression of event.

Isande
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro

Isande

I never tire of it. Just a sublime song for me.

Isande
  • edited July 2015
    Being on a Parov Stelar kick has helped me find more delicious swing tracks. Was bopping along to this in the car earlier after hearing it for the first time..

And I like this Parov remix of another one of Alice Francis' songs..
    (Web): You say, "I know there's something I'm forgetting.."
    (Web): Sevaan says, "You forgot to border the letter with macaroni art?"
    Aarbrok

Isande
  • ..Moody Blues? House of the Rising Sun?
    I'm so happy right now.

Anyhoo, I love this gal's voice. She's pretty too.
    Tenshyo

AldricZsadist
  • A few genres..

Here's some of my favorite soundtrack music from the past ten years or so (maybe a little more~)

I've linked these before, but John Powell's work on How To Train Your Dragon is superb. I really love these tracks.

And of course, Michael Giacchino is brilliant with his work over the past ten years. I absolutely loved his work for The Incredibles and Ratatouille. (my two favorite Pixar movies, followed by Inside Out--which he also composed!)

And Alexandre Desplat really tore it up with The Grand Budapest Hotel.

And Ramin Djawadi of Game of Thrones fame really did a fantastic job with the bombastic Pacific Rim soundtrack back in 2013.

• I've always found this song really motivational when things are getting me down. Then again, I've been a fan for about 15 years now.

"Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • edited July 2015
    So, this was the song on the trailer for this season of True Detective. Say what you will of the quality of the show this season, but they've got good sound direction.

Isande
  • I've been really feeling this album. When I've finally sated myself from hitting replay, I may have to look into this artist (band?) further.
  • "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    Isande
  • New Trivium for anyone who might like them like I do, perhaps @Tenshyo?

"Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    edited July 2015
    Put Perturbator's "Humans Are Such Easy Prey" behind a spoiler because the album cover is NSFW.

XeniaIsandeEmelle
  • Since I listen to a lot of new wave (I'm always tickled when someone else posts some in this thread!) this song popped up in my suggested and I just had to add it to a playlist I made awhile back for a Cyberpunk 2020 roleplaying game I play in. Love the title and the feel.
    Isande said:

I'm always tickled when someone else posts some in this thread!)

I didn't choose the synth life. The synth life chose me.

Isande

Isande
  • "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."

I really love Hitoshi Sakamoto's work through Basiscape. (I just love his work in general, but heeey)

• Found these guys this morning. Holy crap.

MalokObyn
  • @Hadrak It really does go with everything.
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    I decided to pull up some of the songs I had on my playlist when PK'ing throughout Aet and Impy. They're good orchestra-based focus tunes, if you're into that sort of thing.

Then I have some other tunes that are directly from soundtracks, like Interstellar, that are pretty much the same: