Good songs

Comments

• Holy unicorns. They are going back to their good style.
    I am okay with this @Malok

Malok
  • New,

George Kollias reaffirming his dominance as one of the greatest extreme metal drummers of all time.

• Oh Breaking Benjamin, it's so nice to have you back in my life again. One month until the new album!
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    Malok
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms

Malok
  • "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • edited May 2015

Malok

• ....lol gatomon...what are you doing? You're not a Meowth!
    HavenTrager
  • "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro

Malok

• @Hadrak this rivals your doom post a few weeks back

Malok
    edited June 2015
    I do like the 'meets metal' series that he does. Castlevania's 'Bloody Tears' is absolutely excellent:

Speaking of Castlevania, here's some awesome music:

Just discovered Snarky Puppy last night and I'm absolutely in love. <3

• @Hadrak @Malok
    Angel Vivaldi. Pretty BA

In remembrance of a god of metal: Christopher Lee.

TenshyoDraiman
  • edited June 2015
    Got a few vids to share in the name of ambience!

As some might have caught earlier, I was really enjoying listening to The Banner Saga soundtrack during the Delos event. The song "Of Our Bones, The Hill" began playing during the fighting and retreat from Delos and the song directly after with the chanting began moments after it got nuked, which only enhanced the gravity of it all.
    (Should start on Of Our Bones but if not, track begins at 55:26)

Never played the game but I think Shadow of the Colossus has one of the best soundtracks for background ambience while roleplaying.

Another soundtrack I love throwing on is from one of my favorite games ever, the original Valkyrie Profile. Some of the tracks still bring tears to my eyes.

Oh and recently discovered this band, The Holydrug Couple. Here's a song I really like from their Moonlust album.
    (Web): You say, "I know there's something I'm forgetting.."
    (Web): Sevaan says, "You forgot to border the letter with macaroni art?"
    Hadrak
    @Isande Austin Wintory's work on The Banner Saga is phenomenal. I play that often while I'm RPing or doing events. For this event? Well, this is my playlist so far:

And about 50 other tracks, hahaaaa.

IsandeTenshyo
  • @Hadrak Amg, I love the Ori and the Blind Forest soundtrack! Another great one for soft ambience, I listen to it often. The other tracks sound awesome- thanks for sharing!

Usually anything by David Arkenstone and/or his wife is really thematic. They have an album full of LotR-inspired music, which is beautiful.

And then there's almost any track by Two Steps From Hell.

Too many good songs by Adrian von Ziegler to pick, though I'm fonder of his irish/celtic themes.

Found this Child of Light album a week ago that I've been rotating in slowly.

Brunuhville is an artist I don't think gets enough attention.

Could go on but I'll end here with a trance mix I'm currently in love with.

Hadrak
    Those are all great tracks. It's fun finding the gems for trailer music.

Isande
  • Monk pk:

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Ishin
  • @Hadrak You become more and more my favorite. Final Fantasy Tactics is love.

@Tenshyo Wait, I wasn't your favorite already? Blasphemy!

Here's some random stuff in my playlist, because what the heeeey.

• Getting my jive on after coming across this randomly:

It made me think of this amid my playlists:

And that led to having to play this one too:

Probably not styles appealing to everyone but I love lounge and swing music, and the new 'electro-swing' genre stuff is great in my opinion.
    Aldric
  • I... have never heard anything like that before, and I love it.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    Isande
  • @Hadrak I..er.. You..
    LOOK A DISTRACTION!

Isande

• @Malok @Hadrak

I am actually surprised.
    They just released this

Malok
  • I totally meant to tag you in that @Tenshyo when I posted to LOVE earlier. Hnnnng so good. Can't wait.

The lead-up to it on FB was pretty neat too.
    Tenshyo
  • Hadn't heard that yet, @Tenshyo. I dig it. I have kinda a weird relationship with Disturbed though, I'll listen to an album and really dig it, and then completely forget it exists later on. It's odd. Also, @Aldric, I've been blasting Dark Before Dawn at work like all week when we lock the doors. :P
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    Aldric
  • I'm the same way @Malok, I've got a really hit and miss with them. I have seen them live though, and holy unicorn they RULE live. It is insane.

Aldric