Good songs

Comments

• I love her.

• @Seir, this one is a song and album I used to listen to a lot when I was pking waves of people on Imperian back in the day.

"Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • I would like to cancel the Apocalypse.

"Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

• TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    @Ashmer - I win!

Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

Isande
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    Sorry for the double post, BUT - this song so catchy!

Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

• edited September 2015
    Aghhh.. What happened??? The music videos don't seem properly embedded anymore which means being sent away from the forums to Youtube to watch them! Pfftt. I miss being able to watch from the thread itself.
    edit: ..once I actually posted, now the videos work and don't just send me to youtube. I have the weirdest luck (?) with things breaking.

Anyway, just hopped on to give a shout-out to @Conner for introducing me to this band a few weeks back. Haven't been able to stop listening to them, and am enjoying most of their older music too! Thanks, man. Think this is my favorite right now:

Random funky bonus:

(Web): You say, "I know there's something I'm forgetting.."
    (Web): Sevaan says, "You forgot to border the letter with macaroni art?"
  • "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro

I don't play League of Legends anymore, but the music and character designs have been phenomenal lately. Absolutely love Bard and Tahm (and Kindred).

IsandeIshinPilar

• So, Atreyu is back.
    I am pumped.

Forgot how freaking amazing this soundtrack is. 'In Hushed Whispers' was really well done and both of these tracks were just sublime during the quest.

• "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."

• I wish this song was longer.

All the songs I blasted on the radio today while doing errands before work.

AishiaAarbrok
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    edited October 2015
    You know usually I don't think the songs here are that good but +10 @Hadrak, but like for serious Heart is like my fav x100 and Blondie x55 at least.. Plus who doesn't love FOREIGNER!?
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    edited October 2015
    edit oh someone linked this earlier in the thread I retract.
  • I don't know what it is about this album I came across randomly in my Youtube suggested but it sure makes me feel groovy... B)
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee

Reux

• Lacey Sturm, the previous lead singer of Flyleaf is back :D:D

Nice message behind the words, and a good lift for the day.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
  • I've been listening to Earl Sweatshirt's new 30min album I Don't Like S**t, I Don't Go Outside and Kanye's "Wolves" on repeat for months now.

If you like sad boy rap, it's amazing. Sia and Vic Mensa are amazing too - they had such mournful voices. Yeeeah, I've just been into sad music lately lol

"Grief" and "Wolves" have earned a place on the soundtrack to Pilar's life <3

He told me I was so small...
    I told him, "Water me."

Affirm Pilar!
  • Not sure if it's been posted, but I don't care. Obsessed with this song right now:

Dristin said:

Obsessed with this song right now:

I thought it was this! (also I love this song)

Dristin
  • Hadrak said:

Dristin said:

Obsessed with this song right now:

I thought it was this! (also I love this song)
    Nah, maybe could have been this.

• Dancing like an idiot when you are alone is wonderful. I mean, so I've heard. From other people.
  • Can't help but love this.. It's catchy, for a joke song. Thought I'd share.

I've really been enjoying Little Dragon lately. Like, a lot.

Came across Bring Me The Horizon awhile back and still listening.

• oof, that twang
    Isande
  • hey guys, How 'bout some anime-based songs?

Here's three of my favorites from the band that takes inspiration from anime..I'll name the anime in a spoiler underneath each video if you'd like, make a game of trying to guess what anime each song is based from AFTER listening to the whole song if you'd like!

Area 11:

Code Geass

death note

Gurren Lagann
    The rushing sound of waves breaking upon a shore fills your mind as Slyphe imparts to you, "Meltas is a bit..special sometimes..."