Comments

• Upbeat huh?

8/11 TIM AND JEAN
    I Can Show You

Come Around

Politics
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Seinabo Sey - Pistols at Dawn

Discovered her because of the AC: Unity trailer. They somehow always have some pretty good music that I love.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    Moirean
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    Gwenith is behind on the whole australian songs thing, so here I am with some I like. Hope I'm not stepping on toes!

9: ! (Song formerly known as), Regurgitator
    This one has sentiment a bunch of us nerds can identify with.

10: Punch in the Face, Frenzal Rhomb
    These guys are just so silly and fun.

11: The Bold and the Beautiful, The Drugs
    This is seriously a song about the bold and the beautiful.

12: Red Right Hand, Nick Cave
    And now for something completely different!

13: The Sentinel, Hilltop Hoods
    It was very hard to choose just one by these guys, but this is basically a hip-hop Hotel California.

14: 6.66 (1/100 of The Number Of The Beast), Salmonhater
    Okay so this is a joke band and song but it's still hilarious and australian.

15: House of Dreams, Bliss n Eso
    Again, very hard to choose, but this one's pretty rad. Hip-hop again. Amazing lyrics.

16: The Last of the Kings, Juke Baritone
    My favourite of his wasn't on the youtubs, but this one is also pretty great.

17: Pony Takes a Powder, Mojo Juju
    Ridiculously hard to choose just one by this magic lady, too. For her solo album she metamorphosed from a smokin' hot voodoo mama into a confusingly attractive male greaser.

GwenithXenia
  • edited November 2014
    All morning and afternoon has been playing Boris, catching up on their last two years of albums released. Really enjoying this remix/remake of one of their songs that they put on another album.

Also cus OMG I love R&B and this guy's cover of ready for the world reminds me of middle school.

• I'm terrible at keeping up to date. Instead here is some Megan Washington

Politics
  • There is a band, Something For Kate, which I love.

The lead singer is Paul Dempsey. He makes me moist. Even after a show when he's still amped and just finds a place backstage to belt out a cover.

Politics
  • TragerTrager Raiding your underwear drawer.
    Even though this was made in the same year as I was BORN, this entire album is pretty amazing to listen to. Very relaxing.

Indoran'i is back baby. It's go-... Oh.

• Cus listening to the bass gives me chills and this is my favorite Bottesini Concerto.

HavenMinaret
    Mmmmmmmmmm.

Draiman
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Dry The River - New Ceremony

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    MinaretMoirean
  • This cover of Blondie's Call Me totally gets me pumped up and dancing around the house when I'm cleaning. Shameless admission right hurr.

Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    Draiman

• I've been listening to that song over and over again for the last two weeks because I can't get it out of my head. Hnnnnng.
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
  • Vocaliods are computer programs you can code to sing tunes and words. They've given each different voice a different character. Meet Gumi

Politics
  • "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

HadrakMoirean
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro

Moirean
  • "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    Ishin
  • "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."

• Moirean
    DraimanMoirean
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro

• Killin it

Draiman[Deleted User]HavenMoireanTragerXenia
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    God I love that song.
  • Oh my god, the pause when he passes somebody and waves is fantastic.
    AsaraiiMoirean
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle

I've been following this band for more than ten years and they continue to impress. I wept tears of joy listening to this song off their new album this morning~
  • Pirate Metal.

"You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

Asaraii
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    melodic dubstep:

Aldric
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    edited January 2015
    Solo project by one of the guys, ooah, from glitch mob: of porcelain

• EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada

Cute video from a little-known band. This actually won some Youtube video contest, which is how I found it, so I'm surprised it has so few views.
    Draiman