Quotes & Misquotes: Falling Off of Bridges

1909192939496»

Comments

• TekiasTekias WisconsinPosts: 129Member ✭✭✭
    *Runas' whole post*

@Runas, you beautiful, magnificent bastard.
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

• KalakKalak Posts: 175Member ✭✭✭
    Normally I do not like to quote myself, but I could not pass up my struggles with posing an item.

pose cake274236 Carefully wrapped with fine paper, smell of a cake wafts over the area.
    Your custom pose must include the '^' symbol.

(Then I go mindlessly alright, let us put ^ instead of cake)

pose cake274236 Carefully wrapped with fine paper, smell of ^ wafts over the area.
    Your pose is now set as:
    Cake274236 Carefully wrapped with fine paper, smell of Kalak wafts over the area.
    MarienaZailaAxiusArbre
  • EowynEowyn SomewherePosts: 50Member ✭✭✭
    I fail just as much as Maizin does. I had to try commands to find it. But, thought it was funny.

(Tells): In the back of your mind, you hear Maizin saying to you, "I know this is dumb, but how do I
    see a list of city enemies?"

(Tells): You tell Maizin, "Uh."
    H:5800 M:4606 E:27716 W:23400 B:100% XP:30% [csdb eb]city enemies
    What city-related command would you like to perform?
    H:5800 M:4606 E:27716 W:23400 B:100% XP:30% [csdb eb]cityenemies
    Usage: CITYENEMIES ALL|DORMANT|

(Tells): You tell Maizin, "CITYENEMIES should help."

(Tells): In the back of your mind, you hear Maizin saying to you, "//mother ducker."

(Tells): In the back of your mind, you hear Maizin saying to you, "//quack."

(Tells): You tell Maizin, "(( when all else fails, shove words together ))"

(Tells): In the back of your mind, you hear Maizin saying to you, "//yeah it was the damn spce."

(Tells): You tell Maizin, "(( THey just love to unf each other. UNF UNF UNF ))"

(Tells): In the back of your mind, you hear Maizin saying to you, "//rofl."
    HavenKasimirVashPazradym
  • TekiasTekias WisconsinPosts: 129Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Bit of a running joke at the Inner Gates is @Nenelos calling his citymates food. Tekias picked up on a pattern of who he calls food and who he doesn't, and...

A nightmarish figure chews thoughtfully on Amarita.

A nightmarish figure says, "I found a food thing."

Petulantly, Helper Engineer Oisynne Mallore says, "I thought I was the food thing."

A nightmarish figure says, "But it decayed... so I will have to settle for chewing on citymates."

Amarita smirks.

(Market): Oisynne says, "Seeking food things for my bestest Nenelos!"

You say to a nightmarish figure, "Alright, for the last time...say it with me...Sci-o-man-cer. Not food thing. Sciomancer."

A nightmarish figure utters a deep, rumbling laugh.

Amarita's eyes twinkle enchantingly.

Zruak says to you, "Food."

Amarita Uymari says to you, "Apparently I've been demoted to food."

A nightmarish figure says, "You may pronounce it 'sciomancer'. But I still spell it F-O-O-D."
    Formerly: Spiegel. Eidycue.

Hi.

VashRunasTeani
  • AxiusAxius where I amPosts: 177Member ✭✭✭
    23:56:26.931 ---[ OOC ANNOUNCEMENT ]-----------------------------( 2017/10/12 04:56:27 )---
    23:56:26.932 I might be about to make some lag. Please find a safe place. You have one minute.
    23:56:26.933 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    23:57:16.293 Running in from the southeast comes an older Syssin guard.
    23:57:20.923 An older Syssin guard runs out to the north.
    23:57:49.213 ---[ OOC ANNOUNCEMENT ]-----------------------------( 2017/10/12 04:57:50 )---
    23:57:49.214 And done. Thank you for patience.
    23:57:49.215 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seems like that guard had the wrong idea? Was running for cover?
    Zaila
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Posts: 1,108Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was pasted to me on skype:

You have been awarded with a mislaid, imported crate!
    Having slain an indigo nightfire butterfly, you retrieve the corpse.
    imageimage
  • TozToz Posts: 2,182Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet it was the right leg, too.
    (Oasis): Azzello says, "I'll still never forget the first time I saw Toz throwing hammers."
    (Oasis): Azzello says, "I freaked out and thought they had somehow managed to pull me into them."
    (Oasis): Azzello says, "So I tumbled away from my team and into theirs."

HavenHammar
  • VyxsisVyxsis VyxsisPosts: 136Member ✭✭✭
    Sibatti said:

A stoic Sentaari monk lunges at Vyxsis with a mouth full of bared teeth, biting into her leg.

The standards of Tekura have certainly evolved since the Sentaari moved to Duiran.

i'm disappointed that you neglected to mention how i ran into the shop, tried to check WARES, and upon being denied, exclaimed, "Oh no, I cannot buy figurines!"

then i died
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    An Atzob cultist says, "Is a shamatato as tasty as a potato?"
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    (Research): Cariv says, "Itsa me, Buggio."
  • NolaNola Posts: 684Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    (Market): Zaila says, "Smoker's Den v4970 - now selling bolgsacks! wlk ahahaha - imma do this
    https://pomp-berry.deviantart.com/art/Cosplay-Cleavage-Tutorial-363874640."

Headache Master Zaila Tenor's voice resonates across the land, "OH NO I AM SO SORRY!"

@Zaila LOVE YOU aHAHAHA
    Haven
  • RhyotRhyot BloodlochPosts: 188Member ✭✭✭
    So I've been buying stuffing all day.... and everyone was keeping it PG, until this happens.

18:46:42 (Tells): Mileta whispers into your consciousness, "You were
    looking for stuffing, no?""
    18:52:46 (Tells): You tell Mileta, "Of course."
    18:53:01 (Tells): Mileta whispers into your consciousness, "I have gotten two stuffings now."

@Mileta You made me laugh, thank you so much for that. :D

• KodazaKodaza Los AngelesPosts: 112Member ✭✭✭
    (If you haven't seen Spines' cultural exhibit yet, this is a bit of a spoiler. But well-played, Ascendril, well-played.)

----------------------------------------
    Mumbling to herself as she continues to circle the chamber, Alecia says, "I'll finally solve it, yes... I'll finally find the LINK! Glory to the Conclaves, yes! Science and Magic... ALL OF THEM!"

Stopping short near the entrance of the hall, Magister Shachalai says, "Uh..."

Nixia says, "Orrery."

With a quizzical, perhaps conniving glance, Alecia says, "What does it doooo?"

"It's a fantastic model, this here. THE PLANES," Alecia intones, coming to stand at the side of the delicate orrery, the apparatus appearing mighty small at her side. "The new ones, the new Scientists, they did something here! They MADE this. Just give it a -little- poke, it could kill you. I truly do very much recommend it!"

Shachalai gives an antipsychotic pill to Alecia, the Obsessed.

DidiHavenAymahXenia
  • SofielSofiel AusPosts: 5Member
    [HINT]: A hunter clad in furs has a quest you have yet to undertake!

You nod your head at a hunter clad in furs.
    A hunter clad in furs says, "What? Did you come to ask me about the hunt?"

You say, "Hunt?"
    A hunter clad in furs says, "You can help us hunters out by bringing some of the
    inlet's animals to us. A hunter doesn't carry much coin on him, but I'll pay you
    as much as I can afford to."
    You have received a quest! Check out QUEST ALAQSII_ANIMALS for more information.
    An arctic wolf says, "You can help us hunters out by bringing some of the
    inlet's animals to us. A hunter doesn't carry much coin on him, but I'll pay you
    as much as I can afford to."
    TeaniZailaEowyn
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the EarthPosts: 688Member, Guildmaster ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolves are carnivores too!
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee Posts: 1,885Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who would eat a car? They're loaded with carbs.

XeniaKelliara
  • VyxsisVyxsis VyxsisPosts: 136Member ✭✭✭
    Rhyot said:

Wylliam says to you, "And I don't see any living goats, bears or eagles, where are the animals that roamed the wilds? Without them, the whole natural state of the Shamatato is in danger."

ROFL!!!!!

the answer, of course, is: no, they're a sham
    Indoran'i is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf Howl)
    (Tells): From afar, Mephistoles hisses harshly to you, "Hey baby, show me your ovipositor?"
    (Research): Cariv says, "Itsa me, Buggio."
  • BenedictoBenedicto Tentacles Errywhere! Posts: 575Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    (The Silverain Dominion): Jami says, "Where do you want it."

(The Silverain Dominion): Lexen says, "Between the eyes?"

Context is overrated.

Zaila
  • KodazaKodaza Los AngelesPosts: 112Member ✭✭✭
    Context: Kadal won some of the Chakrasulentine's Day contests. One potential, optional prize was a date with @Callidora among other things. Kodaza came to deliver Kadal's gifts.

"Now, besides that, though. The winner also had a choice between Tina and Callidora. You can have Tina take you out and get any honors line you like, or show you any quest. Or, you can have Callidora take you out. Out on a date, I mean, a romantic..." She trails off. "Dinner?" She taps her cheek. "Do vampires eat dinner together? Never mind, I don't want to know. In any case."

You say to Kadal, "You actually won twice, so you can have one of each, or two trips with one."

That, of all things, seems to increase the agitation with which Kadal scrubs at his cheek with his palm, circling slowly again and again, more firmly than before. "I." He gets a single word out, blinking rapidly a few times. "Oh." Then, very carefully, he guesses, "The Primus is as far. Away from me, as. As it gets. In rank? I think it would. Be bad, to do that. I don't know that- I guess. Tina then? For. For both." With a snap, his hand drops from his face and falls to in front of him, clasped with his left quickly as he tries to hold off the fidgeting.

You have emoted: Kodaza lifts an eyebrow. "Hmmm." She mulls this over, hands on her hips, then nods. "Alright. I will inform both of them," she says. "Hopefully Callidora won't be tooooooo disappointed. A private audience with the Primus, as equals, seems a good chance to advance in stature with your house, I would have thought. But, I don't understand all the complications of vampire... business."

Callidora's thoughts fill your head, "I suppose no one wanted to go on a date with me for winning the contest!"

You say, "Oh, there she is now."
    You have emoted: Kodaza taps her forehead.

Callidora's thoughts fill your head, "NO WONDER ALL THESE SUITORS HAVE BROKEN HEARTS."

Vyxsis
  • MihaketiMihaketi Posts: 74Member ✭✭✭
    In the middle of RP, the entire game crashed. When we all logged back in:

[10:28 AM] Shaith:

Mihaketi experiences a moment of crushing existential uncertainty. What is real? Who are you? Who are they? What is a fish?

Shachalai's eyes oscillate rapidly through a variety of colors. Focus returns abruptly to her. She clears her throat.

You have emoted: Magnhild hiccups, looks mortified, and slaps a hand over her mouth.
    KodazaZailaTeaniSilena