Short Questions

Comments

• @Mordtrius Praenomen does have the benefit of having Mend... so there's that! But it'll hurt.

• EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    Mend is still huge for tankiness, audit is good, Frenzy's speed got buffed quite a bit. It's not a horrible bashing class. Doesn't stack up to the top tier classes but it's not awful.
    Dristin
  • MordtriusMordtrius St Louis MO
    @ezalor Not sure what you mean by audit is good? Just that I should keep track of my resistences or what?
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    audit is shorthand to refer to overall resistance levels.

• EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    I take back what I said about Prae not being horrible. The Frenzy speedup was PvP only. It's maybe the worst bashing class DPS-wise.

Still decently tanky though.
  • edited April 2016
    Mordtrius said:

@ezalor Not sure what you mean by audit is good? Just that I should keep track of my resistences or what?

AB SURVIVAL AUDIT

Puts out a thing that looks like this. +-- Resistances ------------------------+-- Avoidance -------------------------+ Cutting | 30% 0% 68% 54% Dodge Chance | 15% 17% Blunt | 30% 0% 66% 54% Divert Chance | 30% 30% Magic | 35% 24% 0% 51% Divert Block | 15% 15% Fire | 20% 24% 0% 40% +-- Miscellaneous ---------------------+ Cold | 20% 24% 0% 40% Experience Bonus | 65% Electric | 10% 24% 0% 32% Crit. Chance | 51.23% Poison | 20% 24% 0% 40% Celerity | 4 r/p.5s Psychic | 10% 24% 0% 32% Health Drain | 0 Asphyxiation | 10% 24% 0% 32% Mana Drain | 0 Spirit | 10% 0% 0% 10% Willpower Drain | 0 Shadow | 20% 0% 0% 20% Endurance Drain | 15 +------------------------------------------------------------------------------+ Resistances: Defences, Miniskills, Armour Avoidance: PvP, PvE +------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    I mean, you know, an amount.

• TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    @Dristin @Antehe @Hadrak @Keroc @Razmael
    Would it be possible to fix a few areas that seem broken when it comes to the Atlas artifact? I am speaking of three in particular here:

Putoran caverns: Atlas shows 43% and the quest to enter the rest has been broken/destroyed through RP for as long as I can remember

Riparium Abyss: Atlas shows 35% and anything behind the airlock is inaccessible since the destruction of Kelsys, I believe, if not earlier.

Dramlai Watch: Atlas shows 5%, but the rest of the area, though seen on the game map, is inaccessible and hasn't been opened to the public yet as far as I know.

Could these be adjusted to appropriate, accessible levels, please?

Naturally there are a few others that have me scratching my head as far as possible hidden areas are concerned, but that's for me to find. (approximately 14 areas below 90% and 35 at 90-99%, though I might be missing a few since I have a new computer and had to run things all over again)

• You visibly crack your neck, shutting your eyes as you try to block out the voices filling your mind.

This isn't an environmental idle emote I recognize, and I'm not afflicted with anything DIAG can see. Did I miss an event somewhere?

• JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    were other people in the room?
  • Jensen said:

were other people in the room?

No. I was in my haven.

• edited April 2016
    Reux said:

You visibly crack your neck, shutting your eyes as you try to block out the voices filling your mind.

This isn't an environmental idle emote I recognize, and I'm not afflicted with anything DIAG can see. Did I miss an event somewhere?

It's a Chak thing.
    DraimanJensenReux
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    Geez, spoilers much?
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

• Draiman said:

Geez, spoilers much?

There, now it's in spoiler tags just for you!
    DraimanKerryn
  • Teani said:

Would it be possible to fix a few areas that seem broken when it comes to the Atlas artifact? I am speaking of three in particular here:

Putoran caverns: Atlas shows 43% and the quest to enter the rest has been broken/destroyed through RP for as long as I can remember

Riparium Abyss: Atlas shows 35% and anything behind the airlock is inaccessible since the destruction of Kelsys, I believe, if not earlier.

Dramlai Watch: Atlas shows 5%, but the rest of the area, though seen on the game map, is inaccessible and hasn't been opened to the public yet as far as I know.

Naturally there are a few others that have me scratching my head as far as possible hidden areas are concerned, but that's for me to find. (approximately 14 areas below 90% and 35 at 90-99%, though I might be missing a few since I have a new computer and had to run things all over again)

In addition, it seems like most of the newer areas that I've run through have had 100% exploration when I first set foot in them, so it seems like maybe there's not a flag set or some such thing. Or wasn't when I went to explore.

• KerocKeroc A small cupboardAdministrator, Immortal
    Xavin said:

Teani said:

In addition, it seems like most of the newer areas that I've run through have had 100% exploration when I first set foot in them, so it seems like maybe there's not a flag set or some such thing. Or wasn't when I went to explore.
    Depends, are you going through roughly 15 minutes after release or some time afterward? There's a failsafe to update things later on, but if it's still doing it way after the initial release then there's likely a bug.
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    Keroc said:

Xavin said:

Depends, are you going through roughly 15 minutes after release or some time afterward? There's a failsafe to update things later on, but if it's still doing it way after the initial release then there's likely a bug.
    Some areas seem to switch more than others. Sterion, for example, has been jumping up and down in percentage between 80-100 since I started exploring with an atlas. The most annoying thing is when you've had an area at 100%, like Tarea, and then it suddenly shows at 95% for a while. That one had me frantically searching through those mountains for a week, trying to find whatever addition had been made, only to watch it hop back up to 100% again.

• KerocKeroc A small cupboardAdministrator, Immortal
    Teani said:

Keroc said:

Xavin said:

Some areas seem to switch more than others. Sterion, for example, has been jumping up and down in percentage between 80-100 since I started exploring with an atlas. The most annoying thing is when you've had an area at 100%, like Tarea, and then it suddenly shows at 95% for a while. That one had me frantically searching through those mountains for a week, trying to find whatever addition had been made, only to watch it hop back up to 100% again.
    Hmm, weird. I can't really think of why it'd do that.
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Is there a way, as a Spirean, I can make the IG mapper avoid going through Albedos to get to places? It's shorter, but if I have someone not from Spines following me, I lose them in the process.
    Erzsebet
  • HadrakHadrak Dorohedoro
    Arbre said:

Is there a way, as a Spirean, I can make the IG mapper avoid going through Albedos to get to places? It's shorter, but if I have someone not from Spines following me, I lose them in the process.

Where are you trying to go?

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    OH l noticed some really weird stuff with how travel through the things to those ambassy places worked but I forgot to really figure out how weird it was and bug it. Like one time it tried to path me thru Enorian's one.
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    @Hadrak For instance, I did it once going from Spinesreach to Xaanhal with a Bloodloch newbie behind me and once I hit the Spinesreach embassy in Albedos, it kicked her from behind me.
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    What's the syntax to copy my main character's colour configs when making a new character?
  • edited April 2016
    COPYCOLORS (character) you'd like to copy them from!

EDIT: Bonus points - You can also copy the config settings you have by using COPYCONFIG (character).
    Alexina
  • AlexinaAlexina the Haunted Soul
    Buford said:

COPYCOLORS (character) you'd like to copy them from!

EDIT: Bonus points - You can also copy the config settings you have by using COPYCONFIG (character).

Any chance at all of these sort of syntaxes being made available in a helpfile or such? 'HELP ALTS' or something of the sort?
  • It should be noted that copyconfig and copycolors do not copy -all- of the aforementioned things from the character you're copying.

• EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    Why do I feel like my movement has slowed down? I'm sometimes only able to move one room before I get the "Now now," message.
  • Likely a hostile monument from an order you're enemied to. Those do -2 celerity in the local area. No one particularly likes the feature, but it persists.
    Emelle
  • Does anyone happen to have a list of vox iterators available and how they look?
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    Atrapoema said:

Does anyone happen to have a list of vox iterators available and how they look?

http://forums.aetolia.com/discussion/1280/what-does-the-vox-say

Atrapoema
  • Aha, thanks!