Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• I'm noticing periodic spikes in lag but I attributed those to the fact that I am largely playing on wifi rather than connecting to the internet via ethernet cable.

• SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    I've got a borrowed computer, which is far better than any computer I've ever owned myself, and it's lagging more now than ever when I log in.
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited July 2014
    I still can not use ancestral conversion on people thanks to the bug with it in relation to the lycan changes.

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

• ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    edited July 2014
    There's too much freakin' lag to globe, because dying loses globe buff--but globes have a finite time limit on them. :/

Total bullshit. :<

ETA: For that matter, why do they -have- a timeline? Especially one that decays even if you -do- drop it into a shop?
    imageimage
    Ishin
  • Am I missing something or has someone put lots of 'crap' in chests?

A cryptic chest is holding:
    "eye271540" a red bull's eye
    15970 gold sovereigns.

like, for real? Its like the 7th plus crap one I've gotten, normally its pointless amulets or orbs I dont need...
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    edited July 2014
    Nalor said:

Am I missing something or has someone put lots of 'crap' in chests?

A cryptic chest is holding:
    "eye271540" a red bull's eye
    15970 gold sovereigns.

like, for real? Its like the 7th plus crap one I've gotten, normally its pointless amulets or orbs I dont need...

2014/07/15 20:48:07 - (Character) opened chest #273822
    2014/07/15 20:48:07 - Rolled for 10 Credits
    2014/07/15 20:48:07 - (Character) received 10 Credits from chest #273822

Bullseyes are never the main prize anymore.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
  • ooooo didnt see the credits .. @Oleis I just look whats in chest .. But can we get rid of amulets and orbs from chest? Like I have like 6+ on me and id never use them :/ and guessing no one else will either
    Nalor said:

ooooo didnt see the credits .. @Oleis I just look whats in chest .. But can we get rid of amulets and orbs from chest? Like I have like 6+ on me and id never use them :/ and guessing no one else will either

Perhaps next time we do chests. Can't promise for sure.
    [---]
  • Why are you complaining about an item that is extra? It doesn't change anything about what you were getting.. just drop it on the ground for a newb or something.
    AryanneSlypheNola
  • And why is it extra? Who really uses yellow, green or blue amulets? ..

I got a chest of just amulet and orbs and a bit of gold before.. which for 150k is pointless chest :/
  • I'm pretty sure amulets and orbs are like sigils and herbs. Just extra.
  • Amulets and orbs are completely extra from your main prize listed in Help cryptic chests. Maybe you missed more of the credits that you had received from those chests?

As for amulets and orbs, I love using them to hunt (those people that dropped extra amulets at the core <3 to you). Yellow is great for extra crits, green is good when I heading into an area that is harder for me. I think the only one I really don't use is blue, but if I didn't have three of the other colours I'd put that thing on in a heartbeat.

Why are people complaining about getting things -in addition- to what you also got?
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Poor Oleis. If chest stuff shows up on some divine log, Rashar and Daskalos must be spamming them out worse than the time I paid my Enorian fine in 1 gold deposits.
    OleisRiluoVolkaTeani
  • I haven't bought a chest in like two weeks. With real money. I think.

I may or may not have the page bookmarked in case they change, though it doesn't look like it at this point. Safe for another two weeks. :P
    Daskalos
  • that's the gamble about buying chests! If you want to make sure you got something good it's probably better to advertise on market and spend your 150k t

Politics
    Slyphe
  • VolkaVolka Lurking behind the beakers....
    Nalor said:
    ooooo didnt see the credits .. @Oleis I just look whats in chest .. But can we get rid of amulets and orbs from chest? Like I have like 6+ on me and id never use them :/ and guessing no one else will either
    ....I use amulets. We aren't all super rich credit bashers. :(
    Aryanne
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland

The massive wheel comes to a stop with a sickly flash of green light. It shudders for a moment before rewarding you with Skill Increase.

ARG. Please make this lessons, not skill increase. Everyone can use lessons. Being omnitrans shouldn't be a deterrence to using a gold sink.
    IshinFaerahEmelleErzsebetAshmerAlexinaNolaInfin
  • I get... irked, yes.. let's say irked. Irked is a good descriptor. I get irked when people bring things up IC that there are OOC reasons for. Like bringing something up and the only reason for it really is .. "Sorry I'm a newb and I'm not familiar with all the features available." It just.. eh... irks me.

Politics
  • I rage that 50% of the Mentis Whispers don't have an attached Combat Message related to them, all because they don't have a 3P viewable message. I mean, at least let us see it on our side.
    Secondary rage in relation to the first, I only -just- found out about the missed Combat Messages because I just started using Combat Messages, so I can't liaison it at all! -.-
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

• Yeah, that's why I use the '<' (think) command in my attack aliases to get the game to echo the used combo back at me.

• Ilyon said:

Yeah, that's why I use the '<' (think) command in my attack aliases to get the game to echo the used combo back at me.</p>

BL just weaponized RP. Good game.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

MoireanIlyonIosyneErzsebetOmeiSetneStathanInfin
  • That's how we roll.

HavenInfin
    Zsadist said:
    I rage that 50% of the Mentis Whispers don't have an attached Combat Message related to them, all because they don't have a 3P viewable message. I mean, at least let us see it on our side. Secondary rage in relation to the first, I only -just- found out about the missed Combat Messages because I just started using Combat Messages, so I can't liaison it at all! -.-
    I will check this out today.
    [---]
    ZsadistIshinStathan
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Oleis said:
    Zsadist said:
    I rage that 50% of the Mentis Whispers don't have an attached Combat Message related to them, all because they don't have a 3P viewable message. I mean, at least let us see it on our side. Secondary rage in relation to the first, I only -just- found out about the missed Combat Messages because I just started using Combat Messages, so I can't liaison it at all! -.-
    I will check this out today.
    Someone needs to Photoshop your picture onto that classic superman picture or better yet the Obama one with the letter O on his chest.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    TragerStathan
    H:1784 M:4987 W:32% XP:70% [eb]
    A massive elemental raises his hands aloft, sending a bolt of pure, concentrated
    lightning to strike you.
    Health Lost: 1785, electrical.
    You have been slain by a massive elemental.

;.; The usual rage about it clearing the buff, but also. SO close. :<
    imageimage
    Ishin
    I'm too lazy to split the thread. If you'd like to continue to discuss the topic, let's make a new thread. Usual caveats apply of don't be a tool.

Let's take the Anguish thread in a new direction.
    [---]
  • AuresaeAuresae Minneapolis
    A WILD AURESAE APPEARS!!

http://forums.aetolia.com/discussion/1438/class-dispensing-again

Consider the thread split.
    Infin
    I rage that the lore on a lot of things isn't clear, thereby creating lots of special snowflake RP on steroids because there's no specified or agreed upon -scope-.
    imageimage
    IshinMephistoles
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    edited July 2014
    I was too slow!!! D:

Also, the lack of legitimate and interesting things besides rp that draws me in to play Aetolia. :(

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    Stathan
This discussion has been closed.