LOVE

Comments

• StathanStathan Hot springs
    edited July 2014
    I love Hungry.

EDIT:

I also love getting to play with the Think emote thing during that event. Let me participate without being spammy for silly things. And actually be Stat instead of the public face he puts on.
    SlypheOmei
  • Stathan thinks: Man. All these ladies All these boooooobies. Oh wait, @slyphe back? That's booooooobi- Ahem. That's very good.
    Stathan
  • I gained 5% cold resist in my audit today as a werecroc. I have no idea why. I'm not arguing.
    I mean, you know, an amount.

• All I saw was "Carnifex beta" and "it's finally starting". Take my likes and my love. Take it all.
    MoireanIshinAshmer
  • edited July 2014
    Much love to everybody who participated in the event tonight! It's been a little while since I've done an event with so many people gathered up, so I apologize if I missed you in an emote or ten, but I hope you guys enjoyed yourselves!

EDIT: Also a huge huge huge thank you to @Omei for helping out immensely with it. Lemme just say that it wouldn't have happened without that help!

IaneaStathanIshinPiperEmelle
  • I want an armpiece too! What's inspect/analyse? To see people's naughty bits?
  • I want an armpiece to... Damn you Haern for being so alluring and making me finally choose to follow a god instead of holding out for another few weeks of consideration.

Politics
    Rivas

i am rapture coder
    StathanEmelleCalihyeBraeAryanneAshmerKikon
  • Slyphe said:

Much love to everybody who participated in the event tonight! It's been a little while since I've done an event with so many people gathered up, so I apologize if I missed you in an emote or ten, but I hope you guys enjoyed yourselves!

EDIT: Also a huge huge huge thank you to @Omei for helping out immensely with it. Lemme just say that it wouldn't have happened without that help!

It was a lot of fun! Thanks! And I love the new direction the Order is headed in, it's fitting Ianea to a 'T' and has me really excited.
  • Gwenith said:

I want an armpiece to... Damn you Haern for being so alluring and making me finally choose to follow a god instead of holding out for another few weeks of consideration.

We don't get cool items as an order.There are three items associated with the order, and they're given to the people who have the second highest order ranks.

• JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Xavin said:

Gwenith said:

I want an armpiece to... Damn you Haern for being so alluring and making me finally choose to follow a god instead of holding out for another few weeks of consideration.

We don't get cool items as an order.There are three items associated with the order, and they're given to the people who have the second highest order ranks.
    Haern used to give out triad pendents, I still have mine since they don't decay
  • Belatedly, am I the only one who doesn't say pop or soda? I say the damn drink name. Suppose it's a waitress thing.

I love that I have my own space again, and I don't feel so constricted. I love getting to spend more time with my family, and some of the hilarious moments, like getting my mom to play Cards Against Humanity.

I also love that I had chai latte this morning and am making lentil soup with ground turkey, onions, shredded carrots and deliciousness. Om nom.
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    I use soda in the general sense and the brand name when I want/need to be specific.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • edited July 2014
    I love @Gwenith because of her forum Signature.
    I was literally sitting here about to go to bed, saw her signature and had to hold my face to stop from laughing insanely and loud enough to wake up my neighbors.
    Really. Amazing. Lol!
    Then the little ^Gwenith trying to PK^ under it, I can't even type that sentence without smiling and giggling childishly.

Edit: Update! Nearly 10 mins later and I still can't even think about the gif or the line under it without beginning to giggle and grin. *muttermutter* I need to sleep!!! Curse you!

"I've got a dose of Spiritual Healing right here for you!"
    RouHavenMarienaTrager
  • http://www.atlasobscura.com/

I love it. Nothing more to be said.
  • I love that my mother randomly got off work a couple hours early last night (she works swing shift) and takes the opportunity to spontaneously invite me out to dessert instead of just going home early. Being the only one of 4 kids who don't live with her, I selfishly love that her couple-hours-free isn't used for "Yay! Some time away from my kids!" but instead "Yay! Chance to see the kid I don't see often!"

(I wouldn't blame her to want some time alone! 20 years between her oldest and youngest living with her definitely deserves a break now and then!)

MarienaMoireanIshinTragerEmelle
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    On that note, I love that they're becoming two minute tweaks. ;)
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    IshinPiperAryanneOmeiGwenith
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    /me settles near Oleis, clearly looking for a story.
    AarbrokAreka
  • I love that @Omei made resin for me. Now I can make some proper incense.
    Stathan

Ingram said:
  • SolariaSolaria Charlotte, NC
    edited July 2014
    2014/07/12 00:00:50 - Aynat slew 35 Teshen raiders last month.
    2014/07/12 00:00:50 - Zsadist slew 453 Teshen raiders last month.
    2014/07/12 00:00:50 - Reux slew 70 Teshen raiders last month.
    2014/07/12 00:00:50 - Rowena slew 24 Teshen raiders last month.
    I love that the admin added this after I the post I wrote yesterday. Really helps to, not only see who is taking them out, but also gauge how bad they can get. IE: Z with his 453 kills (which I know was a single round, not several).

StathanZsadist
  • MarienaMariena By a lake.

I am in love with this Pepsi. it is so stupidly good.

/preemptively ducks the page-long debates on pop.

StathanAryanne
    Mariena said:

I am in love with this Pepsi. it is so stupidly good.

/preemptively ducks the page-long debates on popsoda.

/discussion

Ingram said:
    Jami
  • Sooo....

Moving sucks. This we all know. For the next week or so I may be relatively sparse while I'm running back and forth like a chicken with its head cut off as I balance work and cleaning up after my evidently savage roommates before the lease ends.

Why is this love you say? Well if you saw my RAGE post a little bit back about incompetent managers, this is related to that! I managed to snag a job for the rest of the summer with one of the higher-ups at the university that I had last summer too, wherein I'll essentially be paid to play Aetolia for 8 hours a day while babysitting an office.

Now to have a celebratory case of beer as I pack like my life depends on it.

STEAMGOD OUT.

StathanMoireanPiperIaneaSolariaJensenNolaTeani
  • look in kitbag
    A plain grey kitbag is holding:
    "letter12596" an elegant white letter
    "journal53142" a personal journal entitled, "A copy of The Cure (circa
    366)"
    "wreath95885" a storyteller's wreath
    "harp115497" an intricately-carved love harp
    "certificate123495" a customization certificate
    "certificate152621" a customization certificate
    "deed113230" a house deed

House deed was in first chest I opened today. Never had a house before, dunno what to do with it, but become very starry-eyed. :-) I also had enough keeneye pieces to make the monocle, still have 5 left.
    imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    StathanMoireanPiperEmelle
  • WHOA WHOA..... How do I see how many I killed?

Politics