Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• I'll try to edge my char's learning to pvp and research then perhaps. thanks guys :-)

Ashmer
  • @Alice Are you not an aide to culture and ambassador. Those 2 reasons right there can have you in any city (besides Eno) for numerous amounts of rp reasons. Bringing ties closer to Spine/BL. Planning an event with someone. Research on how easy it is to convert a tree snuggler to darkie. (or maybe it is the other way, cannot remember) You wanted to learn about Commerce as well, searching different shops in Spines for wares, what is sold, what is not sold. :)

HavenAlice
  • ErzsebetErzsebet Altaholic
    I like that--though the follow around thing could be gamed in a negative way, IMO, by making holes in guard layout.

I rage at buying four kegs and not realizing it would take my two discount tokens for that instead of letting me use them for something more substantial. :/ (Can we get a confirm use for tokens, maybe?)

I also rage that I can't seem to get a response to get that fixed. I -had- the 8 or w/e credits it 'saved' me, and fully intended/wanted to use them. Still have the bound credits.

Trying to be patient, because I know people are busy doing things and being awesome and releasing content, but it's been a month at this point.

Also still raging at stupid crafting rules that make me just want to quit some days, and just make me really mad on others.
    imageimage
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    edited May 2014
    Erzsebet said:

I like that--though the follow around thing could be gamed in a negative way, IMO, by making holes in guard layout.

I rage at buying four kegs and not realizing it would take my two discount tokens for that instead of letting me use them for something more substantial. :/ (Can we get a confirm use for tokens, maybe?)

I also rage that I can't seem to get a response to get that fixed. I -had- the 8 or w/e credits it 'saved' me, and fully intended/wanted to use them. Still have the bound credits.

Trying to be patient, because I know people are busy doing things and being awesome and releasing content, but it's been a month at this point.

Also still raging at stupid crafting rules that make me just want to quit some days, and just make me really mad on others.

This is not directly a response to you, but quoting you because it helps me make a point to the fora-reading playerbase.

If you have an issue like the one @Erzsebet‌ is describing, it's best to ISSUE yourself. If your issue does not get a response of any kind, then you wanna message me or Raz. Messages in general tend to get lost among the SEA that we receive each day, and unfortunately things slip.

Now I am directly responding to you: You really don't have to explain your frustration in a passive-aggressive way. We have thick skins. Feel free to message us or (respectfully) call us out in a thread like this one. Ultimately, there are only two people who can help you out with 90% of non-roleplay situations, and no matter how hard we try, things slip up. Vague references aren't very likely to help you out, if only because I've genuinely never heard about your situation before this moment.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
  • SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    I thought I'd regret googling Thick Skin, but thankfully I didn't.

Also, wtb back posting options while still keeping preview button.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    STOP POSTING, I'M SPLITTING THE THREAD!!
  • Arbre said:

STOP POSTING, I'M SPLITTING THE THREAD!!

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

ArbreEmelle
    Oleis said:

Now I am directly responding to you: You really don't have to explain your frustration in a passive-aggressive way. We have thick skins. Feel free to message us or (respectfully) call us out in a thread like this one. Ultimately, there are only two people who can help you out with 90% of non-roleplay situations, and no matter how hard we try, things slip up. Vague references aren't very likely to help you out, if only because I've genuinely never heard about your situation before this moment.

I wasn't trying to be passive aggressive. I didn't name names because I know it isn't a personal slight to me that I haven't been answered and I am not mad at Raz for being busy. Just generally grumbly/frustrated that it's taking as long as it is. I -did- send a second message after a couple weeks of no-response, it's been a while since then, too.

I'll issue myself when such things happen from now on--went straight to messaging Raz, because that's usually what works, in my experience, and because it's what was suggested to me by someone who had a similar thing happen to her before, too.

Should I message you details? -Can- you fix it, at this point?
    imageimage
  • edited May 2014
    I rage that the Clarity artifact has been nerfed but yet for a reduction to 30%, you still need to pay 800 cr. If an artifact is nerfed, its price should be changed accordingly.

I also rage that someone can even THINK about trying to nerf an artifact. Artifacts are the way they are for a reason, to get an edge in PK. You spend money to get that edge. Leave artifacts alone. -.-
    (Oasis): Benedicto says, "There was like 0.5 seconds between "Oh hey, they're in area. That was quick." and "OMFG THEY'RE IN THE AREA STAHP STAHP!""

IshinSerriceHavenAshmerSeir
  • IshinIshin Retired Lurker Virginia
    I hit agree for the first part of your rage, @Zsadist. The second part I'm not certain I agree with all of the time.
    Tell me and I forget, teach me and
    I remember, involve me and I
    learn.
    -Benjamin Franklin
    Sheirosia
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    edited May 2014
    Ok, Zsadist. You here that, @Razmael, @Oleis? Vampires are saying you can unnerf my artifacts.

Come back to me, sweet, sweet lightning.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Volka
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    I want to know what old Dask lightning + stormtouched would do.

• DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Who needs stormtouched? I was autobashing 5 on 1!

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    It was scary :(

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

• AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Skill is so much more satisfying, though.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

IshinAliceRiluoRouSheirosiaSlyphe
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    I agreed with the first part of Zsadist's post and then vehemently disagreed with the second part. Artifacts should supplement your skill, not ever define them or accentuate them to a great degree. I loathe pay-to-win games and I, perhaps ignorantly, like to believe Aetolia and IRE on a whole doesn't have that kind of system. (One can dream at least)
    IshinAryanneRou
  • I pride myself in having no stat altering artifacts. Just my obscuring cloak with cloaking, elusion and adaptation. Then a handful of coin artifacts. I know I'm not the best fighter, but I like to think I hold my own considering the prior statement.
    *unnecessary banner*
  • I firmly believe that artifacts should be able to be modified if they are causing imbalance in the game.

As for price reduction, if people will still buy the nerfed arti then it makes sense to keep the price the same. Whether this is the case would actually require watching after the change. If nobody buys it for a long time maybe they will decide to do just that.

I also believe that changes to artifacts that are more than what one might call a minor tweak could maybe go along with the option for refunds. This can be kind of subjective, though.
    Rawr
    AshmerHaven
    I rage that @Amberlea has been gone this long. DUBYUH TEE EFF

Sheirosia
  • @Ashmer Dawww <3 I want to be around more, my precious blood-sucking monster friend. Maybe this weekend, if the stars align!
    Rawr
    AshmerSheirosia
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Areka said:

More of a grump than a rage, but could the timer of the vox thing be reconsidered? IE, be able to select 'none' whenever, but still have the timer to pick a new iterator?

Honestly, I'm not sure why they even need a cooldown in the first place. They seem to exist solely for RP, and it would be nice to be able to use them to convey different tones throughout a conversation happening over tells, or with different people.
    RiluoAryanneErzsebetDaskalosArekaTeaniIshin
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited May 2014
    I tend to agree, I hate that I was trying to be serious with a novice and the vox made me sound like I was yelling at her all because I had used it a few hours ago on an enemy. She even asked if something was wrong as my tone was a bit odd. Please to removing the cool down.

Irruel
    Riluo said:

I tend to agree, I hate that I was trying to be serious with a novice and the vox made me sound like I was yelling at her all because I had used it a few hours ago on an enemy. She even asked if something was wrong as my tone was a bit odd. Please to removing the cool down.

/me hisses harshly at erryone, errywhere, errytime.

>.>

Think it is a bit silly that there's a cooldown. Though I guess it stops people from going FIRETALK COLDTALK HISSYTALK SNEAKYTALK in the same conversation, which, itself, would be kinda silly and-or irritating/confusing.

If not removing it altogether, I'd say removing the time to toggle normal on and off would be reasonable?
    imageimage
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited May 2014
    If the cool down was 3-5 mins I would be less annoyed, as I could handle that. But it is more a cosmetic thing for me as it changes how I convey my message to people.
    Riluo's voice roars in your skull, "Keep your voice down and stop yelling"

Voice lilting on feathery wafts of air, Riluo tells you, "I AM GOING TO SHOVE MY FIST DOWN YOUR THROAT SO YOU SH** KNUCKLES FOR A WEEK!!!!!"
    It just does not feel right!

AshmerTeaniIshin
  • Lol ^

Ashmer
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
  • My rage - no one has fixed levitation yet and Raz hasn't answered my email. Need to go email him again.
    imageimage
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    Yeah he is flat out I guess as he has not replied to mine for a while?

• OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Elwyn said:

My rage - no one has fixed levitation yet and Raz hasn't answered my email. Need to go email him again.

There are 292 bugs in need of sorting. LISTBUGS UNSORTED to see them.
    There have been 79 bugs reported in the last 7 days.

What's the bug number? I'll check it out for you.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
This discussion has been closed.