Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    @Ashmer the most hilarious part is I could not find anything I wanted despite dying 20x6 times.
    AshmerPiperAryanne
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    I can still track offenders, kill conditions, and authorize payouts. All I would need to do is keep a project up to date and then post logs approving a payout
    Haven
  • Aishia said:

I haven't had a bounty in so long. I think Spines just knows when I bust in there I'm only shopping.

I do the same in Duiran occasionally.

• SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    edited May 2014
    Mainly because it'll never be claimed and if I do decide to come back to Aet in maybe two or three years, I'd rather not get killed for something that took place like... nearly a century ago in game. If I were to try to kill someone over something over an OOC year ago, you can be pretty sure that the administration would be pretty peeved about it if it went to issues or something. I don't really see the difference.

Fairly sure Bloodloch can't even remember why I was bountied either. Case in point.
    Them not remembering is more of a fault to the bounty system. It should behave like enemystatus where you can see the reason, date, who posted it, and if it was updated. You obviously earned it or you would have contested it when you were active.
    AshmerHavenAarbrokArbre
  • Pretty sure administration would dismiss a single death issue, regardless of how long the single death had been coming, and especially if it had been for a bounty. Half my enemy statuses don't even list a fine/length/REASON. So we can't rely on that with people not knowing what they're doing or just not caring to progress. Rage at wasting the 'hissing' vox by inserting it only to realize it's nothing close to hissing. @Oleis‌ - I think everyone should be able to remove this from their fob since it was so misleading originally.
    *unnecessary banner*
    AryanneIshin
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    I wath detheived. :(

Also, was totally told Ashmer's enemy status to an organization would only last as long as the bounty lasted. Bounty claimed, enemy status stayed, even after brought up. Not a rage, just a comment. This stuff happens, especially when you're categorically against and a threat to a particular organization. Like Ashmer is. Hissssssssssssss.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

Ishin
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    edited May 2014
    I agree with @Rou on this, I paid 30 credits in game(Well was going price *Paid 11 Credits and a back alley favor for a pretty lady* <3@Sheirosia) for a Hissing iterator, that roared. I messaged @Razmael about it after I inserted it and offended people with my loud voice in tells because I thought it was a bug, and he said that was how it was intended to be.

Im never going to use it.
    Though in the administrations favour, you live you learn I suppose. Ain't no big.
  • So now I've got a hissing vox iterator and can't help but to think it's still a blaring iterator in disguise...
    *unnecessary banner*
  • There is no longer such a thing as a hissing vox iterator. Did you mean sibilant?

i am rapture coder
  • You are wielding:
    You are holding:
    "iterator45631" a hissing vox iterator.
    You are wearing:
    You are holding 1 items.
    *unnecessary banner*
  • My apologies! I mistakenly assumed that changing the iterator's functions in our system would change the item's name as well. I fixed that for you.

i am rapture coder
  • Thankies! I figured it was probably Blaring but at the same time I was hoping for a Sibilant.

Other rages may include:
    - Chocolates decaying on stockroom floors, even though they're not tagged with the line that says they will.
    - Using a Pet Token as a paperweight for the better part of two years or more because I'm too lazy to incorporate it.
    - Being complacent.
    *unnecessary banner*
  • Molded into a square, this chocolate has been filled with deliciously sticky caramel.
    It has 26 months of usefulness left.
    It will decay regardless of where it's stored.
    It is strangely weightless.

All mine show that line - maybe you got a weird one that was before the change was made?

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    I don't get why they have to decay.
    AryannePeriluna
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Because they sold an auction chocolate artifact and the last time there was a big city v city event (Y450) everyone in Bloodloch had 10k health from chocolates that no one else had easy access too. More or less.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Xavin
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    It's because they were used to significant advantage in huge bulk thanks to the auction item that spits them out at a constant rate and if I recall it gave the org that used them all a huge skew in whatever the contest at the time was.

Xavin
    Yeah I understand that, but why do the GIFTBAG ones have to decay. They didn't before this promo (I had some saved for RL months that I used in the Great Hunt).
  • Iosyne said:

Most of the Gods have, at one time or another, had to deal with a failed script in the middle of an event, and consequently panic. This leads to one of us Macguyvering something quick and dirty (and awful, from a script quality standpoint) using an item in our inventory and forcing its action. This has gained its own term up here in the Pools - "tunafish it" - courtesy of @Dhar.

Remember this? Yeah that was me tonight. Sorry for the weird lull in the event, guys.

i am rapture coder
    I don't mind. I got like 3 kills out of it. >_>
    Omei
  • KS'd me hard.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

Omei
  • not being sure what to do with log-time (what little of it I can commit to.) :(

Ashmer
    Alice said:

not being sure what to do with log-time (what little of it I can commit to.) :(

I'll leave a shopping list on the refrigerator for you next time.

AliceIshin
  • Ashmer said:

Alice said:

not being sure what to do with log-time (what little of it I can commit to.) :(

I'll leave a shopping list on the refrigerator for you next time.
    Lol! I'd do more.. Stuff if I knew what/how to do things besides RP ... Everyone seems so busy and idk how to really intricate that into playing. Hunting yes, but I'm not one of the end-gamers, I'll get Azudim eventually :3 just wanna do stuff with folks :(

Ashmer
    Stumble into a Spinesreach bar and toss an emote out to whomever is sitting there
    AliceTeaniIshinAryanne
    Jensen said:

Stumble Stalk Saunter Oh just walk into a Spinesreach bar and toss an emote out to whomever is sitting there

AryanneJensen
  • Kind of hard to stumble/stalk/saunter/walk into somewhere Alice has little reason to go to >.< Grr... Maybe i messed up - should start over somewhere else :(

• SetneSetne The Grand Tyrant
    Needing a reason to walk into Spines is like Daskalos needing a reason to buy artifacts.

Ingram said:
    "Oh my arms are suddenly lubed"
    JensenAliceMoireanOmeiIshinOleisSlypheAryannePiper
  • You should try lesser PK if you're bored. I'm srs but also likely partial, since it's half of what I do. Even if you're a newblet (I'm too lazy to check your honours), you will still get shared XP from group kills. This is way better than whatever you're bashing pre level 90. And if you land a lucky kill on an endgamer in a leyline group, well. It's 90k xp for endgamers, so that'd be what, 9000000 xp to non-endgamers? Delicious experience.
    SheirosiaAliceDemarcusVolkaIshinOleis
This discussion has been closed.