Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Moirean said:

I rage at people repeatedly setting bounties for tenuous (at best) reasons, and then griefers repeatedly trying to "claim" them over and over. If you jump someone 10 times and they haven't died, you really should just lose PK cause. I want to go bash but I get jumped every time I do, but I know if I just let them kill me, the bounty either won't be claimed or another one will magically appear. 

Aaaaand now said person is making RL insults. Sometimes this game is just super fun.
    Ashmer
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    This is why we can't have nice things
    Ashmer
  • @Moirean just do my patented method of turning the bad men away. PLUNDER DERE BOOTY ME MATEY. IT BE RRRRRRRRRIGHT FOR THE PICKINGS! I'm a warrior!
    Ashmer
  • KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
    OCD's... one of these is not like the other. Glancing into the cache, you see: [ 306] blue ink [ 285] gold ink [ 220] green ink [ 7] ink [ 297] purple ink [ 321] red ink [ 362] yellow ink

• Ink ink!

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

PerilunaAshmer
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    An inky-hued ink of inky darkness is here, inking inkily.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

PiperEmelle
  • I thought when the gift bags were changed to one every 10 credits a lot of profit was being cut due to the bulk discount (ie. 200cr/20gb for $70 compared to 20x10cr/20gb for $100). I don't mind it going back to the old way but 2/3 of the bags I've gotten now have been simply gold. Still lookin' forward to the daily freebie though! :D
    *unnecessary banner*
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Our giftbags were too valuable, so they had to change them to make them less valuable. Same thing happened to chests years ago. Still, I bought 1000cr and got 300cr worth of free stuff, which is in line with the best sale they usually ever run (30%)

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• My first big artifact purchase came during the cyclone relief.

It was for a good cause. I bought 2000 credits and got 2900, which is pretty huge.

This promo seems okay. I don't know if I'm lucky or they all just work out well in bulk but I haven't felt ripped off by this, the wheel or the chests.
    AliceTinaIshin
  • LOVE people absuing bugs, in .5 i got 10 afflictions

22:44:18.369
    Tina uses Tarot Sun (sensitivity) on you.
    Tina flings a tarot card at you which turns a violent magenta before striking you in the chest.
    [ Nalor ]: has Sensitivity
    [H 59.99%|M 79.56%] [cspdb eb] |B164|S:0%|xp 18.96%|

Tina uses Tarot Sun (lethargy) on you.
    Tina flings a tarot card at you which turns a violent magenta before striking you in the chest.
    [ Nalor ]: has Lethargy
    Tina uses Tarot Sun on you.
    Tina uses Tarot Sun (slickness) on you.
    [ Nalor ]: has Slickness
    smoke valerian
    Tina uses Tarot Sun (clumsiness) on you.
    [ Nalor ]: has Clumsiness
    Tina uses Tarot Sun on you.
    Tina uses Tarot Moon (asthma) on you.
    Tina flings a tarot card at you which turns an ominous, sickly red before striking you in the head.

You have 1 Moon Tarot Affs
    [ Nalor ]: has Asthma
    fitness
    Tina uses Tarot Moon (weariness) on you.
    Tina flings a tarot card at you which turns an ominous, sickly red before striking you in the head.

You have 2 Moon Tarot Affs
    [ Nalor ]: has Weariness
    Tina uses Tarot Moon on you.

You have 3 Moon Tarot Affs
    Thank Varian, the Celestine! Your clumsiness has been cured.
    [ Nalor ]: cured Clumsiness
    [H 59.99%|M 79.56%] [cspdb eb] |B164|S:0%|xp 18.96%|fly
    Tina uses Tarot Moon (berserking) on you.

You have 4 Moon Tarot Affs
    [ Nalor ]: has Berserking
    Tina uses Tarot Moon (epilepsy) on you.

You have 5 Moon Tarot Affs
    [ Nalor ]: has Epilepsy
    You stand up and stretch your arms out wide.
    [H 59.99%|M 79.56%] [csdb eb] |B164|S:0%|xp 18.96%|

You have 6 Moon Tarot Affs
    Tina uses Tarot Moon (impatience) on you.

You have 7 Moon Tarot Affs
    [ Nalor ]: has Impatience
    Tina uses Tarot Moon (recklessness) on you.

You have 8 Moon Tarot Affs
    [ Nalor ]: has Recklessness
    [RECK H 100.00%|RECKLESS] [csdb eb] |B164|S:0%|xp 18.96%|

You have 9 Moon Tarot Affs
    [RECK H 100.00%|RECKLESS] [csdb eb] |B164|S:0%|xp 18.96%|
    Tina uses Tarot Moon (stupidity) on you.

You have 10 Moon Tarot Affs
    [ Nalor ]: has Stupidity

22:44:18.757

@Oleis or @razmael is this getting fixed?
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
    TragerDemarcus
  • Nah I'm sure they're just going to leave it like that.

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

MoireanIshinTragerSlypheRowenaTrigru
  • Sorry Nalor, yes that's a bug. I've already reported it. Been told it's getting fixed ASAP. It's just such an ingrained habit, not to use sun and moon in Indo is not afflicting, like syssin with on dstab. My bad, slipped on that one. I'll just avoid fighting in Indo till it's fixed, was trying to avoid using them.
  • I was like WTF 10 moon... didn't realise i got the 10 sun too til I posted here .... Least I now have the sun line... @Tina
    Volka
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Nalor said:

I was like WTF 10 moon... didn't realise i got the 10 sun too til I posted here .... Least I now have the sun line... @Tina

It's fixed now. Sorry that happened! In the future, feel free to send me a message if you're having trouble. Bugs and issues (for very serious bugs like this one) are the first line, then messaging Razmael or me, THEN getting sassy on the forums.
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    IshinTrigru
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    More of a grump than a rage, but could the timer of the vox thing be reconsidered? IE, be able to select 'none' whenever, but still have the timer to pick a new iterator?
    IshinAliceAryanneDaskalosSarita
  • Oleis said:

Nalor said:

I was like WTF 10 moon... didn't realise i got the 10 sun too til I posted here .... Least I now have the sun line... @Tina

It's fixed now. Sorry that happened! In the future, feel free to send me a message if you're having trouble. Bugs and issues (for very serious bugs like this one) are the first line, then messaging Razmael or me, THEN getting sassy on the forums.
    @Oleis I kind of figured you was on top of it, I was just raging at fact it was like WHAOOOOOO I looked through the log and was like .. Did I accidently gag lines.. Why wasn't no one else hitting.. That's why I looked at times, Then after I posted I noticed it was sun also ... and Tina said she already let you guys know
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Nalor said:

Oleis said:

Nalor said:

@Oleis I kind of figured you was on top of it, I was just raging at fact it was like WHAOOOOOO I looked through the log and was like .. Did I accidently gag lines.. Why wasn't no one else hitting.. That's why I looked at times, Then after I posted I noticed it was sun also ... and Tina said she already let you guys know
    I didn't mean to come off grumpy. Just picking on you :)
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
  • Oleis said:

Nalor said:

Oleis said:

Nalor said:

I didn't mean to come off grumpy. Just picking on you :)
    Well I guess thats more fun then coding all YOUR errors :P @‌Oleis PLEASE dont make me a man! I mean girl!
  • I rage at Comcast having an outage in the middle a lesser. Rage rage rage :P

IshinHaven
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    I dislike that my character still has a bounty on his head after nearly an OOC year and a half. Can these expire automatically after a RL month, please?
    SerriceArekaIshin
  • I rage at web triggers not working because I can't turn the damn vox off.
    Riluo
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Seir said:
    I dislike that my character still has a bounty on his head after nearly an OOC year and a half. Can these expire automatically after a RL month, please?
    I've always found it odd that people largely approve of consequences having a time limit.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    RiluoJensenAshmerAryanneIshinAngwe
  • RiluoRiluo The Doctor
    edited May 2014
    If you have a bounty why would it go away? I had one from Enorian for three real years. That is right three years. All for aiding in a raid that resulted in the city getting taken over by Bloodloch. It only got drop a few years ago after my absence of twelve months when I was jumped in Delos.

Abhorash says, "Ve'kahi has proved that even bastards can earn their place."

• AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I haven't had a bounty in so long. I think Spines just knows when I bust in there I'm only shopping.
    AshmerRowenaVolkaIshin
    I honestly don't post many bounties in spines. Usually only per request. I know the difference between trespassing and raiding.
    edited May 2014
    Yeah, we don't really do bounties. I really REALLY wish bounties were something only your org could claim - if so, I'd be tossing out more and making them worth like 25k+ each, but I know if I did that as is, we'd just get lifers killing each other for the gold (or BL swooping in), because lol system lets them do it. I really, really wish I could use bounties as an org motivational tool and reward to my city members - why can't I make them only able to be claimed by my city?
    Ishin
    I could always just do that as part of my ministry if you would like to see it happen
    Only trade and ambassador can withdraw gold, because, lol, I have nfi
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Aishia said:

I haven't had a bounty in so long. I think Spines just knows when I bust in there I'm only shopping.

God that was hilarious.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

Sheirosia
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    Moirean said:

Yeah, we don't really do bounties. I really REALLY wish bounties were something only your org could claim - if so, I'd be tossing out more and making them worth like 25k+ each, but I know if I did that as is, we'd just get lifers killing each other for the gold (or BL swooping in), because lol system lets them do it. I really, really wish I could use bounties as an org motivational tool and reward to my city members - why can't I make them only able to be claimed by my city?

Honestly, I'd do it anyway and put a disclaimer in a public post of a change in policy and add it to Spinesreach's laws that only allied individual/organizations may claim bounties. Penalty for breaking Spirean law would be a bounty on the offender.

Then beef up the Security ministry with projects and get the Syssin all excited on watching targets and what have you.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    RiluoPiperAryanneAngwe
This discussion has been closed.