Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I THINK I got everything moved properly, but when the derails are pages and pages long, and you already screw up once (sorry @Moirean), it's a bit difficult.

Here's the new thread to talk about the Carnifex class.
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Realizing as a Templar I have absolutely nothing that goes through prismatic barrier. Then realizing that the Carnifex raze strips prismatic barrier whereas nothing we have does.

+1 point to the Carnifex, I guess. Meh. 

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• Yeah... 

I wish I had a raze slash. 

That is my one and only gripe with Praenomen PvP. Lack of raze slash. 

• DaingeanDaingean Xanhaal, probably.
    People who wear titles that aren't from their guild/org annoy me.

Especially when said title is part of the recognition/respect given to members of said guild/org and the person wearing it is doing so to deliberately undermine that intent.
    Proudly fighting against Greytolia since the [approximately] 3/1/2010 at 18:00.
    ArekaNeithanNolaRivas
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    edited February 2014

Rowena said:
    Yeah... 

I wish I had a raze slash. 

That is my one and only gripe with Praenomen PvP. Lack of raze slash. 

See Report 1653/1663

• NeithanNeithan Sunspear, the Principality of Dorne
    Daingean said:
    People who wear titles that aren't from their guild/org annoy me.

Especially when said title is part of the recognition/respect given to members of said guild/org and the person wearing it is doing so to deliberately undermine that intent.
    Ahem.

Conversely, people who refuse to wear titles that are from their guilds. Or actively object to people using said titles. It's nearly as annoying.
  • VeovisVeovis Florida
    edited February 2014
    Eh. I used to troll Luminaries and Daru by wearing mockeries of their titles. It fits my character to do things like that.

Also, I think I used to troll Duiran by wearing a prefix like Rotting Oak or Withered Branch or something. It led to some fun conflict. 

Bloodborn who wear house titles or use ancestral peerage also bother me. 

Although I'm still mad that Iosyne stole my title. I was Veovis Nebre'seir, the Malevolent for centuries. Rage.
  • The white amulet also kind of annoys me, because it doesn't stack with artifacts. I now have little reason to buy +1 stat boosts, and I have to spend between 1k and 1250 credits to get any benefit per stat over a 15k item. 
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    That bugs me too, @Veovis. I hate that I'm penalized for owning artifacts. I'd much rather they not stack with blessings instead of artifacts. 

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Neithan
  • VeovisVeovis Florida
    edited February 2014
    Daskalos said:
    That bugs me too, @Veovis. I hate that I'm penalized for owning artifacts. I'd much rather they not stack with blessings instead of artifacts. 
    @Daskalos Yep. I mean I don't really feel penalized per say, but I do feel like I don't have any particular reason to buy stat boosts. +1 statboosts are pretty affordable on my income, but +2 and +3 require a little forethought due to cost. It might be a headache to re-design things to take into account some sort of stat enhancement cap where the amulet will work so long as you don't have more than +2 or something, but I'm not really all that well-versed on the changes to stats over the last few years.

Yet, it's like Aetolia doesn't want my sweet, sweet hard-earned filthy lucre. I mean I don't care if they make the amulet not give you +4, but I feel like if I want to spend between 500 and 625 credits per stat point it would be nice to be able to benefit from it. I mean, aside from fluff artifacts it's difficult to find things to buy aside from chalices on the rare ocassion I have enough time to actually use them. 
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    edited February 2014
    I believe the point of the amulets was to somewhat bridge the gap between unartifacted and artifacted people so making it stack with artifacts seems a bit counter-productive to that, however with the new diminishing returns nowadays it might be a worthwhile conversation.

Although with the upcoming Miasma/blessings changes as well this would make blessings rather obsolete so I'm not sure that's the way to go with it if there was to be a change.
  • VeovisVeovis Florida
    edited February 2014
    Ezalor said:
    I believe the point of the amulets was to somewhat bridge the gap between unartifacted and artifacted people so making it stack with artifacts seems a bit counter-productive to that, however with the new diminishing returns nowadays it might be a worthwhile conversation.

Although with the upcoming Miasma/blessings changes as well this would make blessings rather obsolete so I'm not sure that's the way to go with it if there was to be a change.
    @Ezalor I wasn't around when Ylem was put in, so I can't say. I just realised that, as I was about to buy the credits for +1 con/+1 str, I didn't really need them because 15k gold every two weeks is chump change compared to spending ~ 400 USD. 

Also, what's happening to Miasma/blessing? I'm still trying to catch up on all of this stuff. 
  • edited February 2014

A distant keening howl seizes your attention, and you stop to listen. It is the sound of some creature, somewhere, experiencing inutterable sorrow. A chill ripples down your spine as the sound trails off, but you remember...

I've been playing this game for almost 10 stinkin' years, and I still have no idea WHAT IN THE HELL I'M SUPPOSED TO "REMEMBER"!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

NeithanVeovisAryanneDraimanOleisPerilunaErzsebet
  • Pepperidge Farm remembers.
    VeovisAryanneXavinEzalorBraeAarbrokHaern
  • Iosyne said:
    Pepperidge Farm remembers.
    So does Colonel Sanders. He knows exactly the right proportion of the 11 herbs and spices, unless it's one of his UK franchises. 
  • #1 is salt
    Did anyone not just assume that?
    Aryanne
  • Irruel said:
    #1 is salt
    Did anyone not just assume that?
    Also pepper. 
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

EzalorPiperArekaXavinOmeiHaern
  • Ashmer said:

Isn't it worse if someone says a unique keyword? >_>

• ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Doing the math and realizing that despite the shop's profits, I end up with a net loss on many forged things due to the cost of reforging. Have to raise prices, sorry folks!

Also: being an idiot and putting in 900 coal to the forge. On the bright side, my forge will stay lit now for 3 RL days.

Support idea 3771!
  • DraimanDraiman Dr. Drai
    edited February 2014
    Nvm.
    "You ever been divided by zero?" Nia asks you with a squint.

• HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    :( How much of a disadvantage rogues seem to have.
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Aishia
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    I know just the city for you.
    PiperRiluoInfin
    Ezalor said:
    I know just the city for you.
    Delos?
    havenbanner2
    IosyneTeani
  • That's my crib-on-the-side. Back off, or I'll get -really- sassy at you.
    Erzsebet
    I wish more people were interested in combat on the Light side of the game.
    havenbanner2
    Jami
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    Yeah, I tried to take a look aaaaaand...

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    edited February 2014
    To be fair, @Haven, you refuse to work with like 2/3 of the lifer population. I know I tried to help out at a lesser with you on my alt and you wanted nothing to do with that since you hate Duiran or whatever, so I've not really bothered since.
  • Haven said:
    I wish more people were interested in combat on the Light side of the game.
    I got bored trying to bash to Endgame with a certain someone complaining about EVERYTHING just didnt interest me in helping, so I stopped... and quit all the clans, but I normally ask a few people when a lesser pops if they need help... well a few = Valingar as hes only person I know who goes to them, even Enorians research guy doesnt do nothing to do with lessers/foci
    Mudlet Bashing System for sale. Message if interested
    Moirean said:
    To be fair, @Haven, you refuse to work with like 2/3 of the lifer population. I know I tried to help out at a lesser with you on my alt and you wanted nothing to do with that since you hate Duiran or whatever, so I've not really bothered since.
    That hardly changes anything. :|

In any case, it's well within their right to play what interests them. I was just saying I wish more people shared mine.
    havenbanner2
    Erzsebet
This discussion has been closed.