Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• Veovis said:
    Moirean said:

You are wearing:
    "necklace150290"         a necklace of purity, around one wrist.

Syntax is WEAR PURITY WRIST.
    Ohh. Purity. I don't usually use  a necklace on characters with trans Corpus. IIRC Purify Blood uses the same balance as the necklace. 
    Very different things. The necklace is passive, purify blood is not.

• Has the necklace always been passive? Did I hallucinate that it was at some point an active skill? The things you forget after 6 years away.
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    I totally thought that only two ylem necklaces would take effect, despite the ability to wear more than two (which changed because of the induction of the Attire system, fyi. HELP ATTIRE.)
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    If you want to be a bashing beast, honestly my suggestion would be to use those credits to pick up a new class. Bloodborn aren't exactly bashing powerhouses.

If you want to stay in BB then I would probably suggest getting the enhance arti as it is the cheapest, then supplementing that with red/green/white amulets.
  • Ezalor said:
    If you want to be a bashing beast, honestly my suggestion would be to use those credits to pick up a new class. Bloodborn aren't exactly bashing powerhouses.

If you want to stay in BB then I would probably suggest getting the enhance arti as it is the cheapest, then supplementing that with red/green/white amulets.
    critical_chance(2), enhancement(2), heal_bonus(1), hand_to_hand_damage(1), and protection are what I have right now. 

With trans avoidance and the dex boost from the new stillmind I can more or less handle Tiyen, unless I run into a Cutter. I don't really know what to do with Cutters yet.
  • Then I'd suggest upgrading heal_bonus to lvl 2 - the green amulet doesn't stack with it anyway.

• EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    edited February 2014
    Get an annihilating crit, run to the cutter, overkill it :D.

In this case if you want a pure bashing arti the bashing boon is quite nice, otherwise upgrading your sip would be good as that is the best for PK as well. If you just plan on power bashing to 100 and then never bashing again, chalices are by far the best investment (buy them from players though, not Qeddwyn).
  • Ezalor said:
    Get an annihilating crit, run to the cutter, overkill it :D.

In this case if you want a pure bashing arti the bashing boon is quite nice, otherwise upgrading your sip would be good as that is the best for PK as well. If you just plan on power bashing to 100 and then never bashing again, chalices are by far the best investment (buy them from players though, not Qeddwyn).
    Yeah. I went from 80 -> 92 on one chalice. They're good. I have a couple more.
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    Inactive leaders making false accusations of political artifice. Really it took you three rl days to even find out you had been contested. You don't return messages. No one has seen you in weeks. Seriously why stir up drama because you failed? Own up to your own mistakes.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

• Mapper. Why you take me through Bloodloch?

:(
    AryanneXavin
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    edited February 2014
    Daskalos said:
    Inactive leaders making false accusations of political artifice. Really it took you three rl days to even find out you had been contested. You don't return messages. No one has seen you in weeks. Seriously why stir up drama because you failed? Own up to your own mistakes.
    Sounds like something that should be dealt with in game, not the forums.
    XiuhcoatlRiluo
  • @aarbrok isn't pretty much everything on this thread something that should or could be handled in game? Just saying.
    ArekaAarbrokPeriluna
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    edited February 2014
    Actually @Rashar

No not really, Mappers dragging people through bloodloch is an inherent client issue associated with the game.
    Things like crits, damage, bugs with the game that cause flavor issues are things that typically are frustrating and useful by using the thread to associate a problem that made someone rage that could be looked into.

Just to name a few things we as players cannot handle in game.

When it comes to Forum RP though, thats where I tend to get a bit iffy...its annoying to watch from the outside, I can imagine how it is for those involved.  If I could trust the general playerbase to -not- metagame everything, then it would not be an issue.

We all know that is not the case though.
    Arbre
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    edited February 2014
    I'm inclined to agree. Particularly when the posts are in reference to a specific individual whose identity could easily be inferred -- these are the kinds of posts that get threads closed.
    NolaAarbrokArbreSlypheOmeiHavenBrae
  • As a person capable of closing the thread, I agree entirely. I like my RAGE to be a bit more general and not so much person-flavored.

i am rapture coder
    EmelleAarbrok
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    I hate.... Lamp?
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Aishia said:
    I hate.... Lamp?

Do you really hate the lamp, or just saying it because you saw it?
    Ferrik
  • Haern said:
    Nola said:
    Mapper. Why you take me through Bloodloch?

"Let's take a tour. So scenic, so beautiful. OH GOD."
    It's pretty in there. Promise. We have snacks. 
    Iosyne
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    edited February 2014

Haern said:
    Nola said:

XiuhcoatlDagan
  • SaritaSarita Empress of Bahir'an The Pillars of the Earth
    Veovis said:
    Haern said:
    Nola said:

It's pretty in there. Promise. We have snacks. You are the snack.
    Fixed that for you.
    HavenEzalor
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Finally getting a sleep-lock with hypersomnia (hey, that's a bitch these days)...only to have the deathsight show as simple blood loss instead of the awesome slit message. Twice. :(
  • Sarita said:
    Veovis said:
    Haern said:
    Nola said:

It's pretty in there. Promise. We have snacks. You are the snack.
    Fixed that for you.
    Sshh! Silly Bahir'an always ruining the surprise!
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    My rage for today: if my estimate is right, I probably won't be able to go to the engagement party announced in the latest public post because I have an appointment around that time. I really wanna go. :<
  • It can't actually be made to look like this because of limitations with the EVENTS layout, but the party is actually several days long, @Phoenecia.
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    Oh, I know, but I still feel like I might be missing out since I probably won't be able to catch some of it.
  • You won't, really.
  • Arbothia and the Warrens are full of teaming mobs that blackout. As a Bloodborn it's bloody difficult to handle the areas like that, even with artifacts.

So, for 90-99 solo bashing I'm stuck with Ayhesa, and maybe Fengard. Aurrer and Ollin are low on the exp after 90. 

Maybe I suck, but I couldn't handle three enraged servants in the mansion. 
  • Drakuum definitely, probably Xaanhal, if a bit slowly, and some mobs in Tiyen should all be alright to bash at that level. Unless you're still somehow really squish. Then again, if Fengard is a maybe..eh. Good luck : D
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    edited February 2014
    Shades and Crossbowmen in Tiyen should be fine. Ayhesa, Drakuum and behind the carving in Fengard is a definite yes, I'd say, @Veovis.

In general, there's plenty of hit-and-run things to kill during those levels. The rest of Fengard, as long as you don't get overwhelmed by aggros, the rest of the mobs in upper Tiyen except maybe Halberdiers and Captains (and cutters, but everyone hates those!)

This discussion has been closed.