Thank you!

Comments

• You did.

• DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.

Whoops, you're right @Slyphe.

@Nola - for being a great Ambassador!

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

MoireanNolaSlyphe
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    @Xenia, @Toz, @Denser, @Satomi - Thie Carnifex Celesmas gift was entirely unexpected and amazingly nice of you. I'm all choked up and teary with happy surprised tears from how sweet this was of you guys to do. Thank you. You're all awesome.
    PiperXeniaAryanne
  • Well, share with the rest of us! What was it?

i am rapture coder
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    They each wrote a letter reflecting on Moi's service as Commander, and included a personal gift. Heartstrings tugged.
    OmeiNolaKatsziaSlyphe
  • I think I've just discovered my new favorite word.

ArbreOmei
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    Alexina said:
    So! Kudos to Oleis!
    Thank you. :) I'm glad my efforts are having a positive effect.

Aishia said:
    Sounds like someone ELSE is a Oleisbian too.
    Slyphe said:
    I think I've just discovered my new favorite word.
    You weirdos know I'm a dude, right?
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    Aishia

• Oleis said:
    You weirdos know I'm a dude, right?
    I don't think they care either way.

ArekaEzalorSlypheAryanneArbre
  • Not anymore you're not.
    Piper
  • OleisOleis Producer Emeritus Administrator, Immortal
    You say to Slyphe, "You're so freaking smart."
    [---]
    "^," Slyphe agrees with you.
    KerrynAishiaOmeiPiperChakrasulArbreAlexina
  • Always a bridesmaid, never a bride.
    Aryanne
  • edited December 2013

As 2014 lurks around the corner, so too does the lurking Chakrasul emerge from her radio silence to offer a few words of appreciation.

It's been an incredibly hard process to build up an Order from ground up, especially when you have pre-existing Order members who might chafe at the way you intend to push your ideals. Thank you, @Tina, for rolling along with the direction I am pushing these changes. You were the only active, pre-existing Order member who has supported and rolled along with the direction that I am guiding the cadre down.

To my other Order representative, @Ashmer. Thank you for taking a chance in my Order and subsequently, in helping to build it up into what I would like it to be. I will be honest and say that I was not expecting you to accept my offer, but I am glad that you have. The quality of the interactions I've had with you so far makes it so that I've looked forward to any opportunities for interaction that might have crossed my path.

@Procell - I am thankful that you've stuck around, despite my initial reservations that you wouldn't. Thanks for overlooking my various spelling errors in our interactions, and for helping to develop the other face where the rest of my aspects are concerned.

To the other members of my Congregation and Order I've interacted with, you're part of this rhythm I've set for myself- @Exayne, @Rowena, @Eliser, @Catty to name in particular.

To the outsiders who have attempted to interact with me or I have approached, you've made things interesting so far:
    @Trager, @Rashar, @Angwe, @Katszia, @Alistaire, @Piper (not done with you yet!)

And finally, the pools, for the supportive and shout-worthy reception.

PiperHavenKatsziaNeithan
  • HavenHaven World Burner Flight School
    ...that sig,
    ¤ Si vis pacem, para bellum. ¤
    Someone powerful says, "We're going to have to delete you."
    havenbanner2
    Periluna
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Awh, shucks.

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

• AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Haven said:
    ...that sig,

Ikr.

Also, @Chakrasul, I don't feel I'm deserving of such high praise, but I'm glad that what I've done so far has made a difference. It's been so much fun!

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

Haven
  • Ashmer said:
    Haven said:
    ...that sig,

Ikr.

Also, @Chakrasul, I don't feel I'm deserving of such high praise, but I'm glad that what I've done so far has made a difference. It's been so much fun!

You entertain me, and kill stuff pretty efficiently. Made my first forum post just to point that out.

Thanks @Chakrasul - We can try some roleplay more soon, last time I was in the temple it was fine, I play on the HTML client and for some reason whenever I've been in there in the past I've had like 25, 000 ping. I'd bugged it in the past and I was told it was fixed but then I had it happen one other time. As no one except me is dumb enough to use the HTML client ( I know... mudlet), I don't think it's a common issue. As I said, last time I was in there it was fine though and if it plays up again I'll just jump on flash or something. I'd like to do some interactions and not just be muscle. 
  • SessizlikSessizlik Muffin Mage
    Thank you, @Ciarelle, for the talk. I know we still have some different views on things and that we probably will bump heads again soon, (even though I hope we won't,) but I feel better about some things now.
    Ciarelle
  • Thank you to @Haern for Hotline Miami. That's gonna give me nightmares.

i am rapture coder
  • NeithanNeithan Sunspear, the Principality of Dorne
    I feel like I should do this more often, but I forget a lot. So here we go!

@Daingean - Why aren't we married IC yet? Seriously. You're the only person to be eternally present here.

@Mireia - You're why Dain isn't mine. We gon' have to take this outside and have some words. You best back off mah man.

@Kerryn - Ohana, Kerrbear. Ohana means family, and family means no one gets left behind.

@Katszia - Just. What. You swooped in (Swooping...is bad) and just turned the world upside down with your madness and antics. Don't stop (me) now, I'm having such a good time!

@Killien - Tall, bulky, grim. You're like Alistaire 2.0, only Azudim (Heretic). You're also really fun to talk to/hang out with.

@Roux and @Aren and @Saybre - You three. Even if I don't get to see you very often IC, I <3 all three of you. Your antics have few matches upon Sapience. Also, the two of you that are dwarf-bred tinpeople are purdy.

@Phoenecia - Well, things have been going all crazy, but look to the future! Something tells me we're in for one wild ride.

@Rhine - Even if you married a dude Neithan hates, he adores you and will always be there to make you smile.

@The Black Flagon Inn - You people take my abuse so well. I love it! :)

@Chakrasul - Keep on keepin' on, creepy creepy lady. <3
    Katszia
  • DemarcusDemarcus Black Flagon Inn
    @Neithan Right back atchya buddy.
  • @Neithan - Love ya bud. Not sure who the 'two dwarf-bred tinpeople' are. Is it that my ego is so large I'm considered two people? I'll accept that.

@Roux - Cause well, you're my Roux.

@Aren - So much laughs, mostly OOC since you run off into the wild blue yonder so often.

@Ezalor - For being super cool with my combat questions, Liaison reports, and my vampin time. It's fun, and not nearly as painful as the last 30x I've tried to get a vamp going.

@Daingean - Tall guy, short guy antics. They don't get old. My ankle hurts.

@Areka - You and I have come a long way, and I'm pretty happy where we've ended up. <3

@Slyphe - Not my divinity, but Gosh darn if Sayb wasn't so hardcore Auresian he'd have jumped quick. Totally a Slyphbian. It's now a thing. All Gods are lesbians. (Considering how many times Slyphe has swapped gender, this is probably the best argument for it.)

-All the Templar newfaces, @Killien, @Belania, @Madison (who disappeared), @Alee, Making me stay on my toes and investigate more handy dandy scrolls to make.

Areka
  • Omei. CATCH. :-) I punched your reveler in the face. And play catch ever since. I've never seen duiranites so confused.

Slyphe. I got to jump the shark. I really wanted to see what that looked like.

Sess the muffin lady.

imageimage "Little pig, little pig, let me in, let me in. You look tasty and smell like bacon." *LICKLICKLICK*
    Omei
  • InfinInfin USA
    edited January 2014
    @Dato for putting up with me and always being there when I need combat help @Kiershu <3 that is all @Dhar for not Zapping me back to Newbyland when I had my meltdown @Kallah you are one of my closest friends here but you gotta stop hiding! @Mireia for being able to keep ic and ooc separate and always sending me stupid youtube videos @Ayanala <3@Aarbrok for always listening to my rants and telling me I'm stupid ( I will have a relationship that lasts one day maybe....) @Rlift and @Valingar for making me feel like I didn't unicorn everything up.
    1) Enorian declares war on Bloodloch, because Ellenia said Dato was a smelly butt face.
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    @Infin now you are being sentimental, most stupid thing you have ever done.

You know me, just a bitter queen in a land of princes looking for princesses.
    You know Aarbrok and Infin will never get along, too much bitter history there, but OOCly I will always listen to others and give advice, we all got things going on and if I can help make it easier for someone by just being there, then so be it.

Keep your chin up sir.
  • Haha but Aarbrok loves Infy don't lie to me..but seriously one day but not today I am to tired to deal with someone else so relationships will have to wait till Tuesday.
    1) Enorian declares war on Bloodloch, because Ellenia said Dato was a smelly butt face.
  • AarbrokAarbrok Breaking things...For Science San Diego, CA
    edited January 2014
    Like a parasite loves its host dear <3

...I should make use of this thread though.

Thank you @Razmael for dealing with my mass confusion lately, I have alot of random questions and requests, and you have been super nice in helping me with them.  I really appreciate it,
  • I would also like to thank @Razmael

I attempt to check the help scrolls but damn they're confusing sometimes. Particularly the artifact scrolls, in need of a revamp I think.

My biggest thank you goes to @Tina - Lots of fun to roleplay and do stuff with. Everyone I spend time with regularly is great though. @Chakrasul's order, the Indorani, Bloodloch and House Ve'kahi. 
  • Thanks to @Chakrasul.  So much of who Tina is has become wrapped up in corruption, the character kinda stalls without an active Chak around, and it's great to have one this active again to motivate and get me into doing stuff.  Thanks to @Rowena for making things fun again on the personal account and giving me a reason to RP more than a statue sometimes, thanks to @Moirean for making the city a lot of fun to be in most of the time, and thanks to @Slyphe for proving the untrusting paranoid person can still be right.
    RowenaMoirean