Thank you!

Comments

• PiperPiper Master Crumbs

I have a lot of Thank Yous to write up but I'm going to toss this one out there.

Thank you, @Cannan, for being a clone of me as far as tastes in music, movies, and everything else goes. It's kinda awesome and kinda creepy. xD

Who the unicorn else do I know of that has watched all these obscure movies the way I do? No one!

Cannan
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    @Damariel, @Haven, @Edain, @Vrazel - That was fun!

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

HavenVrazel
  • @Damariel
    YOU are ten pounds of awesome in a five pound back. Just can't be contaaaaained.

It was an awesome interaction, thank you for it.

@Brae, I don't even know if you have a forum account, but running into you and your character is just simply fun and enjoyable. She's amazingly done and very interesting.

@Ferrik, @Moirean, @Omei, @Emelle, @everyoneelseI'mforgettingwhichisalot ya'll are great. Keep it up.
    EmelleOmeiMoirean
  • KerrynKerryn The Black Flagon Inn
    @Kaleigh - I <3 you so much. Don't ever, ever change.

@Jasmyn - So much <3! I thoroughly enjoy the dynamic between Jasmyn and Kerryn.

@Roux - We need to rp more. <3

@Rashar - Enjoy rp'ing with you.

@Orisae - Because you're awesome. I can't wait to rp more with you. <3

@Erikka - I enjoyed our rp earlier. Looking forward to more!

@Dhagon - You crack me up.

@Nalor - Constantly keeping me on my toes, I never know what to expect from you.

@Aren and @Akarn - Appreciate the rp. Curious how it'll develop!

@Ingram and @Emelle - I don't think I've laughed that hard in a while. You both emote so flawlessly, thank you for emoting at me. <3

@Isto - Jerk.(But I loved the rp opportunities I've gotten so far from what happened between Isto and Kerryn.) So I guess it's more <3 then anything else.

@AIthene - <3! Miss you!

@Damariel - You're awesome, I don't think I need to say anymore.

@Haern - Loved our surprise conversation. I'm looking forward to more interactions.

@Larissa - Enjoyed our brief rp, looking forward to more.

@Treyden - Love your eagerness to help. Feel better faster.

@Sentaari - You all are a wonderful bunch, couldn't be happier with how far the guilds come and it's all thanks to everyone working together.

HavenKaleighEmellePiper
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    edited January 2014
    Holy unicorns, lately.

@Kerryn: Your character is just so lovely and kind and free, which makes RP (and character development!) very simple and fluid. Looking forward to probably seeing much more of you soon!

@Brae: I love it when I manage to meet a brand new character that is already unique and compelling! Our first meeting will definitely not be our last...

@Damariel: Thank you for popping in on Emelle and Ingram! Even in the brevity of that interaction, I feel like I got a great sense of the character, and I love what you're doing with Him. I hope I get the chance to see more!

@Haven: I really enjoy the dynamic between Emelle and Haven -- there's a lot of depth going on there, and judging by the way things are going, Emelle is going to be in Haven's way much more often. I can't wait to see how that develops!

@Ferrik: It's a good thing I live alone, because you had me laughing so, so hard at my computer screen a few nights ago. Ferrik is so unique and hysterical and impossible not to love (at least from an OOC standpoint, Emelle would probably beg to differ). NEVER CHANGE <3~

@Moirean, @Aoi, @Argolis, et all from the other night, plus @Jensen: Thank you!

@Teani: Thanks for continuing to make an effort to pop in on me even though our play times aren't really syncing up lately. I always enjoy the opportunity to interact with you!

@Ingram: You're my favorite~ <3

Well, except for @Omei. There are no words for You, really. Just...ask anyone how serious I was about permanent retirement a month or so ago.

Edit: And @Daskalos! Thanks for making your elusive self available for RP. I expect this whole Enorian business to be very interesting!
    HavenJensenDaskalos
  • Just wanted to give a  big thank you to @moirean for essentially taking Xenia under her wing and continuing to consistently help me and do things to help enrich the game for me (like setting her up with a house in her estate)!  I think you're great, Moi, wanted to let you know. 

SetneOleisMoireanPiper
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    I'll second that @Moirean is great.  Even though I'm still mildly intimidated by her, she's swiftly turning into an awesome friend.
    MoireanPiper
  • Thirded for @Moirean for being so willing to work with me when I needed help.

Also, @Piper, for being so consistently awesome both IC and OOC. Your emotes are awesome and you should feel awesome.
    MoireanPiper
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Thank you snugglefex, I <3 you all toooooo. 
    Arbre
  • AishiaAishia Queen Bee
    Only guild with puppies!
    ArbrePiper
  • PiperPiper Master Crumbs
    edited January 2014
    Choo choo! Here's my proper Thank you post!

@Moirean for being the best cityleader I've ever dealt with/had in my history of IRE. Keep it up, you're just overall awesome and it's easy to get caught up in getting giddy whenever stuff happens around you.

@Cannan You know why.

@Ashmer for giving me some of that 'oh unicorn' RP moments that I feel like I need at times. You let me put on my big girl 'there are consequences' pants on and I love that.

@Eleanor and @Akaryuterra I always feel bad when I lack the time to sit down and talk with you both since it's a highlight of the game for me. They never fail to give me anything but a great experience.

@Milian for being a dirty man that's honest about it. Never fails to crack me up.

@Daskalos for being there for a good chat. I really appreciate it, really. You know how much.

@Omei for those fun 'I'm going to get messed up' roleplay moments. They're quick and pack enough punch to get Piper's eyes crossed.

@Tina for being my Go To person when it comes to certain things in the game, mostly law and lore related.

@Erzsebet Shiny shiny. I never knew how addicting gemstones could be!

@Rashar moar plz.

@Catty and @Exayne for being more than willing to get back to Piper about questions and concerns she has and having -good- well thought out ones.

Spinesreach, in general, but special call outs to @Kelliara, @Xenia, @Ferrik, @Rou, @Aarbrok (You should not be here but I'm putting you here anyways), @Aymah, @everyone else.
    There are more but, as usual, I will post on them when I can get to this thread again/remember to.
    MoireanDaskalosCannanErzsebet
  • Haven't done this in a while, so.

@Procell - As always, he has a very large impact on Erz, and RPing with him is always fun, even if it's just a brief blip here and there rather than a lengthier encounter.

@Neithan - Neithan's an awesome character and getting to know him lately's been lots of fun!

@Piper - Eventually, we will have that discussion. I've enjoyed the snippets of RP during our shiny-addiction meetings.

@Eliser - Consistent, awesome, interesting. All words that describe Eliser as a character and the way I feel about getting to interact with you all the time.

@Arbre - We interact somewhat randomly and sporadically, but when we do it's a lot of fun. Much much love! <3

@Haven - I need to find a reason/excuse to corner you in person, but even interacting with you in tells at a distance frequently provides Erzsebet with interesting insights into things she'd not have thought about otherwise and is a lot of fun. <3<3

You're all awesome. Just...awesome. Thanks. <3
    imageimage
    Piper
  • @Zsadist for writing a code for me that I have been frustrated with forever. 
    1) Enorian declares war on Bloodloch, because Ellenia said Dato was a smelly butt face.
  • AshmerAshmer Barefoot Adventurer Life
    Infin said:
    @Zsadist for writing a code for me that I have been frustrated with forever. 

They grow up so fast. -tear-

the way she tells me I'm hers and she is mine

open hand or closed fist would be fine

blood as rare and sweet as cherry wine

Infin
  • Peri's list

@Milian - As always, thank you for being supportive of Peri and whatever her decisions might be... and for being patient with her. She wouldn't be the same without Mils.

@Kaylein - I adore you. That's all.

@Catty and @Riccon - Much love to the both of you.

@Rowena - The talks have been fun and you've definitely made Peri think outside her little bubble

@Daskalos - Peri already told you, but thanks for always being there for her and giving her a chance.

@Luxanna - You became like a daughter to Peri and I hope we get to interact more soon!!

@Piper - OMG I <3 you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Rhine's list

@Daskalos - The yang to Rhine's ying - or maybe the other way around, not sure. Either way! <333

@Xavin and @Elwyn - Thank you guys so much for giving the chance to play Rhine. I've really enjoyed it so far and hope I've done the character justice. You guys are awesome mudparents! (xavinsabuttthough)

@Mariena - You never cease to amaze me and leave me thinking "What could I say to that?"

@Neithan - Rhine's best friend, even if you did make your character a dirty vamp!

-- That's all my sick brain can think of right now.  
    RowenaPiperDaskalosNeithanCatty
  • @slyphe for being awesome as always. Sorry I was visiting friends and RPing through one squinty drunk eye, but it was cool anyway.

@amberlea Sorry. :(
    Piper
  • @Neithan- thank you for coming back into Catty's life as an amazing friend! It's been a while since I've just sat and RP'd with a friend in a long time and I didn't realize how much I miss it. Thank you for all your advice to Catt and I hope we have more awesome moments.

@Periluna- I love that you're back in Catty's life because you're an awesome friend and I'm looking forward to some awesome RP with you like always.

@Jensen- You're just awesome, can I say much else. You've let me vent a lot this past week. I promise I'm not always like that! But thank you for listening
    Jensen
  • @Omei- For surprising the hell outta me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(The Front Line): Daskalos says, "<-- artifacts."

OmeiEmelle
  • DaskalosDaskalos Credit Whore Extraordinare Rolling amongst piles of credits.
    @Periluna - Your portrayal of both Peri and Rhine have been some of the highlights of my time playing. I'm going to miss you.

Message #17059 Sent By: Oleis           Received On: 1/03/2014/17:24
    "If it makes you feel better, just checking your artifact list threatens to crash my mudlet."

Periluna
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden
    A few recognitions.

@Damariel - for that rather impromptu RP at the Black Flagon. It was great getting to somewhat settle things a little there. I'm always nervous when interacting with Divine, cause I don't want to mess things up or come off as a bad roleplayer.

@Emelle - you know why. You're awesome and you always manage to make Teani consider things in a new way.

@Cannan - had real fun when you stumbled in on her in Duiran. I was surprised at how few insults were tossed. They were basically cordial! More RP!

@Ezalor - tension, arrogance without overdoing it. I really like how they manage to find ways to interact despite all their differences. Looking forward to more of it.

• @Ingram: You have quickly become my favorite person to RP with. Ingram is often joking and happy, but the times when his softer side comes out can make a scene feel quite real. Thank you for allowing me to test out the varying shades of Brae.

@Emelle: Although we haven't gotten to RP extensively, I still feel Emelle's influence on Brae. Definitely someone she looks up to in some regards!

@Nadia:  You are amazing! Thank you for fielding all of my questions, and being someone Brae can turn to for advice, amongst other things.
    Emelle
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    edited February 2014
    Thank you @Teani for helping to condense that monster of a description!
    Teani
  • AlistaireAlistaire Las Vegas, Nevada
    All of everyone who has put up with my shenanigans all this time.

@Daingean
    @Roux
    @Arbre
    @Mariena
    @Rhine
    @Lexen
    @Mirrfa
    @Asilient
    @Phoenecia
    @Aithene
    @Kerryn
    @Haern
    @Damariel
    @Chakrasul
    @Katszia
    @Killien
    @Jami
    @Mireia
    @Daskalos
    @Areka
    @Saybre
    @Erzsebet
    @Catty
    @Iosyne
    @Mazzion
    @Cariv
    @Lyl
    @Rivas
    @Aren
    @Solaria
    @Razmael
    @Oleis
    @Angwe
    @Edhain
    @...all of the other people I'm sure I missed. I hope it isn't too many.

And with that said! I'm out for a while, Aetolia. I don't know when I'll be back, but I'm not gonna say I wont be back. See you all later, probably! If not, you can get ahold of me on aim/skype - the info is in my profile.
  • Here we go

Thanks @Moirean for your ability to throw something so potentially world-changing at a group of people so nonchalantly. Never, ever change. Your style is fantastic.

Thanks, @Arbre for being so damn consistent. I've thanked you for this very thing before, but it keeps surprising me. You make Aetolia feel like a living world.

Thanks @Teani for the obvious.

Thanks @Ferrik for making me laugh. Over. And over. And over again.

Thanks to @Argolis, @kalliara, and all the rest that made this possible. You all made my night.
    MoireanTeani
  • @Neithan - I used esteem to this effect, but I really enjoy the RP I get with you. Unquit soon!

@Ashmer - Be it as Erz, or Kira, our interactions are always amazing and awesome. Possibly more fun as Kiralla, since Erzsebet
    s just kind of accepting/not at all squeamish. You squick Kiralla out a little.

@Veovis - It's totally good to have you back. Enjoyable to deal with, as always. We definitely need to have more RP.

@Silai - You are awesome. The past tense emoting is a bit jarring for me, personally, but your emotes are solid underneath that. And it's totally awesome to have someone to geek out with Kalsu with/someone who asks questions and seems interested in the guild lore.

imageimage
  • JensenJensen Corruption's Butcher
    Just wanted to give a big thank you to Spinesreach.  Particularly @Moirean, @Ferrik, @Xenia, @Rou, @Zaephlyn, @Catty

It's been really fun being part of the Syssin, and especially role as Warden.  I've always enjoyed being MoS, but the freedom I've had to carry out the role -and- having my own prison to run has been really fun.  I'm really looking forward to the rp possibilities the Ironmaw presents and the tons of other random crazy things that have cropped up recently.

Also a shout out to everyone who I've done rp with.  Text based rp has never been my strong suit, but I've been having fun with the small 1 on 1 and very tiny group things I've done.  Hopefully I get more comfortable with it because I've been having a lot of fun
    DraimanTeaniMoireanCannan
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    edited February 2014
    @razmael, @omei, @spinesreach - really fun, awesome stuff is going on. Thank you all for making a really fun story!
    Jensen
  • EmelleEmelle Dreamshaper Tecpatl's Cradle
    edited February 2014
  • : D Thanks, @emelle! You asked the question that I have waaaay too much fun answering, I was having too much fun to leave!

MORE HOOVES THAN HANDS

ArbreEmelle
  • PhoeneciaPhoenecia The Merchant of Esterport Somewhere in Attica
    I don't know if I've said this yet, but a big thank you to all the guys that have been helping me with combat lately. @Cole, @Ezalor, and @Ashmer in particular. You guys have been really nice and helpful with all of my questions and in helping me improve. Love you guys lots! I'll be a competent PK whore yet. <3
    EzalorAryanneDraimanHavenBenedicto