Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    You don't uh...use fast weapons unless you're going for straight up aff stacking. If it's teh damages you want, use a spear, or bastard, or even an axe.
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    edited April 2013
    Spear is the same as shortsword nubcake.

Also he isn't trans Weaponry.
  • edited April 2013
    Weaponry              88%   Expert

weaponprobe shortsword
    It is a one-handed weapon.
    Damage: 157  Penetration: 80  Speed: 73  Arcana: 0
    A steel shortsword has no venoms or magical effects on it.

You are proficient in the following weapon classes:
    Shortsword.

Rage that I had to waste lessons on someone stealing my gold and being an autobasher. RARRAGAGAGHAGH I was trying to boycott combat here. Darn Sentinel scum.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • EleanorEleanor FOR SCIENCE
    ...It's like 100 gold at most.

AryanneErzsebet
  • Eleanor said:
    ...It's like 100 gold at most.
    I rage that you think the amount matters. It really doesn't. It could be 10 gold, and it's still stealing.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    AryanneErzsebet
  • Illidan said:
    You don't uh...use fast weapons unless you're going for straight up aff stacking. If it's teh damages you want, use a spear, or bastard, or even an axe.
    Spear damage is horribad now. But you can cheaply and easily get a bastard that is 2.96 and matches wise+crown dwhisper speed, that still does good damage. Only 100 lessons for proficiency too. My bastard hits for 1k, I think I ended up paying like 500 for it, I just tipped a hell of a lot more. Because time is money friend.
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "Shut upbre."
    Arbre Aquila dur Naya says, "Yessir."
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "I'm a lady!"

Senior Administrator Veritas says, "Yeah cutscene kicks in."
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "Watch our awesome CG."

Senior Administrator Veritas says, "I grove ever stronger in the presence of Alastair!"
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "Grow*."
    Senior Administrator Veritas says, "No druids here."
  • What kind of stats are on the bastard?

Carnifex failing since 2011. Fixes coming Soon ™

• It is a two-handed weapon.
    Damage: 134  Penetration: 100  Speed: 137  Arcana: 0
    A Delosian bastard sword has the following venoms or magical effects on it:

For like 500 gold.

Senior Administrator Veritas says, "I grove ever stronger in the presence of Alastair!"
    Mastema
  • Costs 100 lessons to learn shortsword.

100 lessons = ~12.5 credits, will call it an even 10 because math is hard.

10 * 4000 (good credit price) = 40,000 gold spent to avenge a 100 gold theft.

You gotta kill them 400 times to get your gold's worth, get to work!

Arbre-Today at 7:27 PM

You're a vindictive lil unicorn
    ---------------------------

Lartus-Today at 7:16 PM

oh wait, toz is famous

Karhast-Today at 7:01 PM

You're a singularity of fucking awfulness Toz
    Didi's voice resonates across the land, "Yay tox."

Ictinus11/01/2021

Block Toz

limToday at 10:38 PM

you disgust me
    (Web): Bryn says, "Toz is why we can't have nice things."

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Doesn't everyone get shortsword by default? I know that's how it used to be.
    MalokArbre
  • I guess. All I know is I have proficiency in shortsword and I never learned it. Guess thats what I get for being 319 years old. Skill with shortswords. Like a boss.

In other news, I rage at owing taxes for the first time in my life, instead of getting a refund. Blargh.
  • MacavityMacavity Chicago, Il
    why has no one brought up:

o Bracers of proficiency (90 Iron Coins)
      - All weapon proficiencies will be clear as day and come as second
        nature while these fine bracers are worn.

Much cheaper!  and you get them all!
    “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot,
    Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” 
    ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Veritas says, "Sorry for breaking your system Macavity."
    Veritas says, "My boss fights crash Macavity's computer now."
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    that's debatable. 12.5 cr a prof, or at the low end of going conversion rates, 90 cr for ALL profs. The number of useful profs is fairly short - one in each category of weapon (small blade, large blade, large bludgeon, small bludgeon, throwing) is sufficient, and everybody gets the small blade prof. So that's only 50 cr for what you need.

Toz
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    90 IRON COINS for all profs.  At average rate, that's 135 credits.
    I noted that I was using the lower end of the going conversion rate.

• ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Hush!  Back to your corner!
    edited April 2013
    *yip yip whine*

• MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    edited April 2013
    WRONG RAGE THREAD
  • I rage at people who use the 'ignore' command to get the last word in a completely in character argument.
    AlastairHavenAryannePerilunaKonnornArbreErzsebetRivasMerelii
  • Talyarra said:
    I rage at people who use the 'ignore' command to get the last word in a completely in character argument.
    Just remember, they want you to rage. The only reason people do this, is because the last word is the -only- thing that matters to that person. Consider yourself fortunate you've one less unfun person to interact with, IC or OOC.

ErzsebetAryanne
  • edited April 2013

Alastair said:
    Talyarra said:
    I rage at people who use the 'ignore' command to get the last word in a completely in character argument.
    Just remember, they want you to rage. The only reason people do this, is because the last word is the -only- thing that matters to that person. Consider yourself fortunate you've one less unfun person to interact with, IC or OOC.

I'm not really 'raging', mostly just complaining.  There isn't a 'mildly irritating stuff that is terrible RP' thread.
    Also, I'm apparently sentinel scum. >>
  • Oh, this is rich. So this person makes a forum account just to lie, in addition to being a thief. So 'Talyarra' here proceeds to steal gold and corpses form me, and won't give them back. I attack her, she runs away. I go and kill her inside Duiran, triggering her starburst. I'm fine with letting that be the end of it. She then proceeds to send no less than about 2-3 profanity laden/OOC insult based tells at me. I tell her to stop or I'll kill her again. She then insults me again, so I, feeling uncomfortable with having OOC obscenities being spewed at me put her on ignore.

I rage that people like to get on forums and tell blatant lies. Pretty lame, honestly.
    AlastairErzsebet
  • Malok said:
    Oh, this is rich. So this person makes a forum account just to lie, in addition to being a thief. So 'Talyarra' here proceeds to steal gold and corpses form me, and won't give them back. I attack her, she runs away. I go and kill her inside Duiran, triggering her starburst. I'm fine with letting that be the end of it. She then proceeds to send no less than about 2-3 profanity laden/OOC insult based tells at me. I tell her to stop or I'll kill her again. She then insults me again, so I, feeling uncomfortable with having OOC obscenities being spewed at me put her on ignore.

I rage that people like to get on forums and tell blatant lies. Pretty lame, honestly.
    Talyarra, the character, has a foul mouth, and always has.  She likes to talk shit.  I never sent any OOC tells to you at all, she told Malok, the character, that he was a terrible consanguine, a moron, an idiot, and a single four letter word that they don't even have to sensor on daytime television.

I have literally not said a single out of character thing to you until this moment.
  • Can we have both of you lay off? There are avenues to pursue in character and I'm sure the mods don't want to have to close the thread.

AlastairArbreEmelle
  • Sorry, I don't consider spamming me with offensive and insulting tells to be 'roleplay'. Go autobash some more, please. I seriously rage that you made a forum account just to lie since you can't insult me in tells anymore, that's so cheesy.
    AryanneTalyarraTozFenrirErzsebet
  • LinLin Blackbird The Moonglade
    Today I learned insults aren't roleplay.
    TalyarraZunAryanneTozPerilunaAngweErzsebet
  • MaghakMaghak The heights of Stormcaller Crag
    That'll do, kids.
    XavinArbreIosyneSeir
  • I rage at the creepy entertainment that the signature Lin has has brought me. I feel dirty.
    Show Him Who's Boss!
  • Barda said:
    I rage at the creepy entertainment that the signature Lin has has brought me. I feel dirty.
    He does that. It's the just affect he has on the masses.
This discussion has been closed.