Ankyrean Anguish - Aetolia-based RAGE

Comments

• IllikaalIllikaal Pray Area
    (Join the Shamans)
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • SeirSeir Seein' All the Things Getting high off your emotion
    Sentinels for wrist mounted crossbows.
  • ArbreArbre Arbrelina Jolie Braavos
    Illidan said:
    (Join the Shamans)
    I just assumed he WAS talking about us.
  • Arbre said:
    Illidan said:
    (Join the Shamans)
    I actually have a character in the Shamans. I like the guild quite a bit, and both Illidan and Arbre seem to be around quite a bit, so joining them wouldn't be a foreseeable issue from what I've seen.
    Arbre said:
    Illidan said:
    (Join the Shamans)
    NOT TODAY. 
    "And finally, swear to Me: You will give your life to Dendara for you are Tiarna an-Kiar."
  • MoireanMoirean Chairmander Portland
    Seir said:
     I'd just walk in and leave because the darts continue to run out even when there isn't a target to fire at.
    Have darts changed? They used to only fire when there was a target to hit. That's why alarmed blank darts made such nice scouting tools during war (UNLESS KIKON WAS THERE AND JUST KEPT CLEARING THEM). One trap would last for hours.
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    Wow, that sounds nice.
    Barda
    Swastan said:
    Expanding upon my previous rage: it's been like...four IRL days where I've been consistently looking at these two same guilds for someone to inguild my characters, even having sent the GM of one a message (the HoN stated that I would need their permission, just in case).

Finally got lucky and was able to talk to an actual person that wasn't afk, who proceeded to ask me where I was, and THEN proceeded to never respond again.

Graaaarrrgh.
    If you haven't joined the guild before, you can visit Certimene in Delos (HELP CERTIMENE) for automatic induction.
  • I would, but the characters aren't below level 21.
  • AngweAngwe I'm the dog that ate yr birthday cake Bedford, VA
    I don't think they have to be, provided you've not joined the guild before.
    HavenRho
  • ArekaAreka Drifting in a sea of wenches' bosoms
    Certimene isn't age-capped or level-capped, just a 'already used in this combination' capped. 
  • SerriceSerrice the Black Fox
    See: Rizial randomly joining Sentinels. (then quitting 16 hours later)

Not sure if Aldric alt or relative. 
    Emelle
    Aldric alts at least try to get HoN first.

LinArekaEmelleArbreSeir
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    He also joined the Teradrim and quit a few hours later. I -just- allied him (1 day after he got enemied for going lifer) and then woke up to a message saying to enemy him again.
    Is he a Sciomancer now? I don't understand.

@Aldric, get your cousin under control!
    AldricRivasHaydyn
  • TeaniTeani Shadow Mistress Sweden

Serrice said:
    Is he a Sciomancer now? I don't understand.
    Lycanthrope when I sparred him just now, but that's just class, I guess.

• edited April 2013
    Rage at whenever I try to RP with a mob (not from my city) that the only reaction (that is in the rare times they DO react back) from them I am getting is them suddenly turning Aggro. Grrrr. Please at the least if you could make them glare and say "go away" or even turn and ignore me or something. I really am putting alot of work and planning into these interactions and it really gets on my nerves how I am just standing talking there, and then when someone upstairs finally takes notice, they turn them aggro to scare me off :(.

Edit: My last good positive reaction feels like ages ago and involved getting boots for the cabalist guards in the city. Thank you @Galleus for that cute interaction btw ^_^
    Mob responses are dependent on who is online to see them, and that person might be busy or might not have authority to initiate what you want. Mobmessage seems to be a good way to gently request interaction/NPC assistance.
  • edited April 2013
    Moirean said:
    Mob responses are dependent on who is online to see them, and that person might be busy or might not have authority to initiate what you want. Mobmessage seems to be a good way to gently request interaction/NPC assistance.
    Didnt even know that exists O.o. Thanks @Moirean! ^_^

edit: p.s that should so be in a helpfile somewhere >.>
  • Illidan said:
    @Aldric, get your cousin under control!

I don't know why you guys are flagging this as troll. This is far less trolly than the people that don't like me passive-aggressively liking another person's jabbing comments :P
    Feelings, sensations that you thought were dead. No squealin' remember, that it's all in your head.
    IllikaalAlastairHadoryuAngwe
  • I rage that I'm bashing Xanhaal, and some autobashing Sentinel comes up and takes the corpses and gold out of the room. Says 'Sorry' and leaves. Proceeds to continue to autobash. I tell this person 'Give me that gold back' and they say 'I dont know how much it was' and just keeps autobashing. I keep following them, they still don't return the gold. I proceed to try and kill them with my limited offense and FirstAid. She fights back for a little bit, but when I'm most likely about to kill her (I have a Contemplate/Annihilate thing even in limited offense), she gets away because I don't have an icewall ring or anything other than blocking 1 exit to stop her from getting away. She then proceeds to personally insult me in tells, and goes into an instance of Xanhaal(That I cant follow because I already went in mine and cant sync).

So like, tell me again...why exactly should I be wanting to get into combat on this game?
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
    edited April 2013
    So you can hunt that bitch down and kill them for crossing you, instead of griping about it. If someone comes along and spills your milk, being upset about it isn't going to make it magically go back into the glass. Instead, make them pour you a new one!
    AlastairRivasLuthien
  • Is there any particular way I could stop someone like that from simply running away, as a Praenomen, other than Icewall Ring and Blocking? I tried Lure, didn't work out very well. I just rage at the fact that people can even autobash like that and get away with it when I seriously never do, even though I could make a system to do so myself. I rage that you can steal someone's gold and its fine to personally insult them for trying to get it back. Just blah.
    "Hell hath no hold on a warrior’s mind, see how the snow has made each of us blind. Vibrant colors spray from new dead, staining the earth such a beautiful red."
  • EzalorEzalor Emperor D'baen Canada
    Spam dat loneliness paralysis aww yee. 
  • Can't use paralysis without a weapon. Guess I lose. Icewall ring it is when I can switch back to Sciomancer tomorrow to make it.
    Malok said:
    Is there any particular way I could stop someone like that from simply running away, as a Praenomen, other than Icewall Ring and Blocking? I tried Lure, didn't work out very well. I just rage at the fact that people can even autobash like that and get away with it when I seriously never do, even though I could make a system to do so myself. I rage that you can steal someone's gold and its fine to personally insult them for trying to get it back. Just blah.
    Icewalls would have been your best friend. A bit of thought goes into jumping someone. You have to icewall the exits that they're likely to take. As a Praenomen, you've got OP Lure. You can block one exist, icewall the rest (if there's more than two) except for one, which you want to leave open. The one you want left open is the one they're going to walk through. Once they're in the room with you, icewall that exit. They're either going melt that icewall, which you should probably move to block in that case, or tumble away. If they tumble, start feeding on them. Praenomen have some pretty good ways of keeping a target from leaving. 
    Mastema
  • It's on now, guys. Watch out.

Stepping in quickly, you wound yourself with a steel shortsword.
    Health Lost: 454, cutting.
    Balance Used: 3.77 seconds
    Xavin
This discussion has been closed.