(Web): Abhorash says, "Nerds."
    (Web): Abhorash has left your web.

Alela's Affirmations
    ValorieNipsyDaelares
  • Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kalavar.

<3
    ValorieValeriaRihrin
  • I have some love to throw out there.
    First off, I want to send massive love to the Admins for the moon event. It was undoubtedly the best, most intense and most emotional event I have ever had the pleasure to be part of. At times, I even struggled with typing because my hands were shaking too much.

Secondly, massive love to Duiran. The council as a whole is welcoming and encouraging and I truly feel so at home there. There are so many interesting characters and once the whole shadow and rot situation is over, I hope to be able to get to know more of you a bit more in depth.

Thirdly, all the love to the Praadi. Shamans are such an amazing guild and it's a pleasure to be around each and every one of you.

Finally, a couple of individual shout-outs, to two people who have made me truly enjoy the game again.
    @Valeria You've become Cinna's best friend and her very best bad influence. I love rping with you because it feels so natural. You also give good advice, even if Cinna doesn't always take them.
    @Illikaal Cinna really looks up to Illikaal in so many ways and always tries her hardest to make him proud, both on a personal level and in the Praadi. Illikaal is always so supportive, which has helped making Cinna really grow in both the Shamans and Duiran. Rping with you is always a joy and it makes me want to push my rping skills further.
    ValorieSibattiEakuValeriaIllikaalTeaniSryaen
  • edited August 2022
    Life's been super busy and it's reduced the amount of time I've been able to play. The FOMO has been real. My love is for how vibrant and alive the game feels and that I find myself looking forward to seeing all the progress to the many sub-stories in this epic tale!

TeaniValorieSryaen
  • My goodness. Where to begin. I have had a love/hate relationship with these wars since coming back. That being said! I want to give a huge shoutout to EVERYONE. That's Duiran, Enorian, Loch, Spinesreach, the admin, the volunteers.

Ups and downs, it's been flavorful and absolutely had its amazing moments. Thanks, for those of you who took the time to RP, to converse, to combat, and who're continuing to. Very excited to see what the game has in store.

BulrokAlmolLegynTetchtaValorieXenia
  • AeryxAeryx Docking Nipsy's pay
    On September 1st of this year, due to many compounded things in Aetolia, I decided to take a break for awhile. For my own mental health. I had been progressively feeling more miserable in game from March until September. Many reasons, and I'm not in the Love thread to be a downer or call anyone out.

I decided when I came back near the end of October to make the switch to Spinesreach. I was feeling all kinds of different about the prospect of doing it. Would it make sense? Would it go poorly? What would I lose? What would I gain? About a month later, here, I am, feeling absolutely rejuvenated inside of Aetolia, and am glad I did it. Every day I login is fun and interesting, and getting to know all sorts of new and different players and characters has been a blast. I love all of them, and all of it so far. But I would like to specifically thank @Legyn @Reave @Kanivara @Nebula @Aros @Kamui @Haleth @Lenoriel @Feirenz @Nepthys @Catalina @Rhyot @Wjoltyr @Pietre @Kagura and many more.

These folks are absolute gems to play this game with and interact with so far. I look forward to going into the new year feeling motivated to play Aetolia regularly again, and furthermore, I look forward to seeing how Aeryx changes moving forward.
    Childhood's over the moment you know you're gonna die.
    ArosLegynReaveHaleth